2190 Days//New Hope Club.

By nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... More

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Pizza and Pringles.
Drunk.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

Memes.

2.4K 117 208
By nhclubsandwich

So I have reached 8k (thank you so bloody much) so I thought I'd write more even though I only put up the last chapter this morning.

Let's gooooooooooooooo

~

Evie woke cuddled to someone else's body. She cracked her green eyes opened to see Blake's expressionless face in front of her. She assumed that she had fallen asleep in Blake's bed so George and Reece had moved to the other room as they didn't want to wake her, which she couldn't say she minded. The blonde yawned and snuggled deeper into the bed, her head going back to Blake's chest and her eyes fluttering shut.

"Evie, you awake?" Blake's gruff morning voice shocked Evie and she jumped slightly, causing her head to knock against Blake's chin. "Sorry!" Evie gasped, but started laughing along with Blake.

"It's fine Evie."

"Did I wake you?" Evie asked, worried that she annoyed him.

"No, I was already awake and was going to go back to sleep because you were asleep, but then you started moving" Blake explained. Evie nodded but didn't say anything, just brought her leg and tangled it in Blake's legs as she moved herself closer. "I missed you guys so much" she whispered.

"We missed you too." Blake replied.

"No but it was easier for you guys," Evie stated, moving so she had her arms on Blake's chest and was looking up at him "you had two other best friends each, but I didn't have anyone." Evie sighed and put her head back on Blake's chest as his hand went to her hair and started playing with it gently.

"I know. I wish you could've come with us, the tour would have been so much better with you" Blake stated, truthfully. "At least you had Sasha though, right?" Evie groaned and squeezed her eyes shut, rolling slightly so her head was buried in the crook of Blake's neck.

"I'm such a horrible person" Evie's voice was muffled but Blake still heard what she had said.

"What, why?" Blake asked, frowning.

"I found out Sasha was friends with The Vamps and basically accused her of spying on me then sent her away from my house, even though she was trying to help. Oh God, I'm such a twat" Blake shook his head, even though Evie couldn't see him.

"Evie, you had a right to act like that - you thought your best friends wanted nothing to do with you, so why should you trust someone who wasn't even that close to you? I'm sure Sasha will understand" Evie nodded and sighed, her breath tickling Blake's neck slightly. "Are you alright, though?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, on Twitter those girls were talking about you and you replied saying you knew you weren't good enough for us..." Blake trailed off and Evie sighed.

"It's just- ugh, I know that I'm not good enough for you guys. You put up with so much of my shit and I feel bad every time I have an IED attack or I complain about something to you because you've got your own problems and lives and-"

"Hey, take a breath there," Blake said, placing his hand over Evie's mouth. "If we didn't want to put up with you then we wouldn't. Remember Miranda?" Miranda was Blake's ex-girlfriend, and she was a nightmare, to say the least.

"Yeah?"

"I broke up with her because I didn't want to deal with her shit - which, by the way, was much more pathetic than what you have to deal with. If I really didn't want to deal with you then I wouldn't be friends with you, but Evie you're worth so much to me and the boys, we know that you have a lot on your plate and we're here for you every step of the way. We were the ones who chose to stick up for you when we were 10, and we're the ones choosing to stick up for you now. I promise you that at any time, whether I'm here or on tour, you can come to me about a problem. You just have to promise me that you'll stop thinking that your problems aren't important because they are, please don't suffer in silence. The boys and I want you to be happy, and if it means listening to you bitching for an hour straight then bitch away because you're so important to us. Alright?" Evie, who now had tears building in her green eyes, pulled away so she could look at Blake.

"Thank you, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you and the boys" Blake smiled and brushed away one of Evie's tears, before pulling her back down into a cuddle.

The two remained in silence for around ten minutes whilst Blake played with Evie's hair until Evie finally asked what the time was.

"Urm... around half nine" Blake replied after looking at his phone.

"Are the others awake?" Evie questioned. Blake shot a quick text to George who replied almost instantly.

"Apparently, they've been awake ages and we need to, and I quote, 'hurry your lazy fat asses down to this kitchen so we can eat these golden pancakes that look so good they could save humanity'... I guess we can cuddle for a few more minutes" Blake chuckled. Evie hummed in agreement and stayed put, too tired to move.

"Blake?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of Lara?" Evie asked.

"Honestly? I think she's quite a nice person, but she's a little bossy at times. I much prefer her friend Chloe, she was really sweet"

Sweet or dumb? Evie thought to herself, remembering how she watched Chloe literally waiting for Lara to tell her what to do as if she couldn't think for herself.

"Oh right"

"Is it because she and George have a thing?" Blake asked, looking down to Evie.

"Yeah, just wanna make sure Blondie is choosing the right girl" Evie replied jokingly, but really she wanted someone to bitch to about Lara who shared her views.

Oh God, I'm such a horrible person.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TWO DON'T GET OUT OF BED I WILL PERSONALLY REMOVE YOU FROM THE BED AND THROW YOU BOTH OFF OF A CLIFF!" George shouted, pushing the door open so hard that it slammed against the wall.

"George" Evie whined, glaring at the blonde who marched over to the bed and pulled off the covers. He stopped and stared at his friend's intertwined bodies with a weird expression, before shaking his head slightly and yanking Evie out of the bed. "Come on Evelyn, get your butt downstairs" Evie stuck her middle finger up at George then made her way downstairs, where Reece was sitting at the table.

"Morning Evie" he chirped.

"Morning Reece" Evie replied, sitting opposite the boy.

"Where's George and Blake?"

"Blake and I wouldn't get up so George came and 'removed' us from the bed, but I doubt Blake is giving up as easily as I did" Evie replied.

"Well, they need to hurry up because there are pancakes to be eaten" Reece stated, pointing to the massive stack of pancakes which had Evie drooling in seconds.

Once all the boys (and Evie) were finally sitting at the table, they set about devouring the pancakes, which did not take long.

"Ugh I feel so fat," Evie said, clutching her stomach.

"You are" George joked, causing Evie to pick up a bit of burnt pancake which she hadn't eaten and throw it at George, who caught it in his mouth and smirked, before frowning.

"Ew it's burnt"

"Karma's a bitch" Evie replied, getting up and clearing away their plates.

The four of them spent the rest of the morning just being lazy and watching random stuff on TV, whilst the guys told Evie about more tour memories. Some of them included Lara and Evie found herself wincing whenever her name was mentioned, but she tried her best to overlook it.

Eventually, they made their way to the venue and the boys went for soundcheck whilst Evie sat in their dressing room, scrolling through twitter.

New_HopeClub: @OhMyEvie @NewHopeClub I'm so happy you guys are friends again!

Evie smiled at the Tweet, remembering that this was the user that was standing up for her a few weeks ago. She liked and re-tweeted the tweet, before following the user, who sent her a DM not long after.

New_HopeClub: Thank you so much for following me! And I really am glad that you and the boys made up.

OhMyEvie: Thank YOU for supporting me and for your lovely tweet, it made me smile

New_HopeClub: Good, because you deserve to smile

Evie grinned down at her phone and started to tap out a reply when it was taken from her. "Hey!" she looked up to see Lara looking down at it.

"How sad - you're smiling at your phone and it's not even because you're texting a boy" Lara threw Evie's phone back down to her and Evie caught it, glaring up at the taller girl.

"What do you want, Lara?"

"Oh, nothing, just thought I'd catch up with one of my best friends," Lara said in her drawling, posh, snobby voice, sitting down on the other sofa. Evie scoffed at Lara, shaking her head.

"Lara cut the bullshit. I know you don't like me, just say whatever insult you've been thinking of for the past half hour and leave" Evie spoke in a bored voice, looking down at her nails, trying to agitate Lara.

"Funny, really. But, we all know that boys don't rate girls for funniness"

"Did you just quote Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging?" Evie asked, frowning at Lara who coughed slightly.

"It's the truth"

"Well obviously if I have nothing going for me other than funniness then it's not true as my three best friends are all boys" Evie stated.

"But they don't rate you romantically, do they? Honestly, does anyone?" Evie glared at Lara.

"Sorry that I don't dress up so boys can rate how I look" Evie spat.

"Maybe you should - you'd save an awful lot of people their eyesight. You need more natural beauty" Lara stated, gesturing to her own face. Evie stood, also gesturing to Lara's face.

"Natural beauty?! Bitch please, I could remove 90% of your 'beauty' with a makeup wipe" Lara laughed and stood before she brought her hand to her face and showed it to Evie.

"Bitch, where?" Lara stepped towards Evie, getting right up in her personal space.

"Quoting memes now, are you a Tumblr hipster or something?" Evie asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh please, I've heard you quoting memes" Lara accused. Evie was surprised she knew what memes were.

"Yes, but that's because I've accepted the fact that I'm a meme-loving fuck. You're just some tall bitch who clearly doesn't know a thing about personal space!" Evie shoved Lara a bit. She felt as thought Lara's sickly-sweet perfume was choking her.

"Oh sweetie, I know a lot about personal space, like how to keep crazy bitches like you away from people like George" Lara smiled sarcastically at Evie, using George to try and make Evie lose her cool.

"You know, your teeth remind me of a song" Evie stated, leaning forward and pretending to inspect them.

"Really?" Lara asked with an amused tone.

"Yeah - Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow" Evie sung, causing Lara to frown.

"Well at least I don't break a window every time I sing" Lara stated, smirking at Evie.

"But the window didn't break..." Evie trailed off, raising an eyebrow at Lara "Maybe you're hallucinating, I mean it would make sense; you are deluded"

"Oh am I now?"

"Yeah, because you think that you can keep me away from my best friends when you're oh-so-fucking mistaken" Evie narrowed her eyes at Lara, who laughed scornfully.

"Oh honey, I don't think that I can keep you away - I know I can. Hell, it wasn't even me who sent the DM's in the first place, it was Chloe, so if she can keep you away from them then I'm pretty sure I can"

"Wow, you must be a real bitch to talk about your best friend like she's beneath you" Evie spat "At least George, Reece and Blake treat me as their equal"

"And when I'm done, they won't treat you as anything more than a pile of shit on the pavement" Lara declared, bopping Evie on her nose as if she were a little kid.

"Don't you fucking dare try and do anything to-" suddenly the door swung open and Lara was bringing Evie in for a hug.

"I can't wait to go shopping! It'll be so much fun!" Lara exclaimed, trying to look like she wasn't just telling Evie that she'd make sure her best friends hated her. Evie pushed Lara off discreetly.

"Yeah. Great fun. Excuse me, I think I need to go be sick." Evie stormed past Lara and The Tide boys who had just entered the room, with a face like thunder.

I swear to God, 'L', mess with me and you've got it coming.

~

This is dedicated to Ermergerd_Yup because of the amazing Mean Girls conversation in the comments of the previous chapter ^-^
(Plus you just sent me the cutest message ever so you definitely deserve it now!!)

Please vote/comment to let me know what you think, or comment questions for the characters!

 Thank you once again for 8k reads!

~Ray xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 426 21
[Book One in the Flowered Series] It had always been two of them against the world. They would fight off make-believe monsters and then fight each ot...
79K 2.6K 43
and they were roommates...
366K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...