Altered // Stiles Stilinski [...

By kiley0

"The pain's still there. The grief... and shame. But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
New Cover!!!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Salvatore
Summer .1
Summer .2
Summer .3
Summer .4
Contest? *closed*
Summer .5
Book 3

Chapter Eleven

12.7K 302 23
By kiley0

"So, you're not coming to school either?" I groaned to Lydia through the phone as I walked down the empty hallways.

"Who else isn't at school?" Lydia asked.

"Well, Malia and I were in Algebra 2 when she just walked out. Of course I got up also to see why she just left the beginning of class..."

"And?"

"Well, apparently she heard Derek and now the two of them are searching the woods for Brett's pack. So I think I'll just go home cause I don't think I should go back to class after getting up and leaving," I let out a sigh as I approached my locker, putting my books away.

"Well, Stiles and I are going to go to Eichen to try and get the third cipher key from Meredith, you can come with us if you want," Lydia said sweetly through the phone.

Going back to Eichen House? That's a no. Facing Stiles after being a bitch to him last night? That's also a no.

"I think I'll pass." I began to walk in the direction of the doors to the parking lot when I see Mason and Scott stop in the middle of the hall. Scott and I made eye contact and he nodded towards me, meaning that I should go over there to them.

"Hey, Lyds, I'll talk to you later. Call me if you get anything out of Meredith." I hung up my phone and shoved it in my pocket, fast walking over to Mason and Scott.

"What's up?"

"Mason thinks Liam is missing," Scott said.

"Well, I don't want to say he's missing but he ran off during our run this morning and he wasn't in second period," Mason shoved his hands into his pockets and rocked nervously on his feet.

"Maybe he went home after first, who does he have?"

"Uhh, he's got Finstock," Mason replied after thinking about it for a while.

We first looked in his classroom to see if he was there, but Coach doesn't have a class at this time so we looked in his office and low and behold, there he was sitting at his desk.

"Hey, Coach, did you happen to see Liam this morning?" Scott asked.

He looked over at the three of us, taking a swig of some orange medicine before coughing out, "Sorry, guys, Liam skipped my class. Maybe he's sick."

He sniffed loudly, "Like me." He gave us a side glare and took another drink of the medicine.

"Liam didn't look sick on our run," Mason whispered.

Scott looked down at his phone. "He's not getting back to any of my texts."

"Mine either," Mason sighed.

The school bell rang loudly, echoing throughout the hallway's indicating 3rd period was over.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll find him," Scott reassured. "But text me if you see him."

"All right," Mason replied and turned around, getting lost in the crowd of students.

Right when we were about to leave, Scott's phone started buzzing. He looked at questionably, showing me the caller ID.

Liam.

He held the phone up to his ear once he answered the call. "Liam?" Scott asked.

Scott pointed to his other ear, making sure that I was listening in on the phone call. I nodded and moved my hair back behind my ear.

"Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Scott." Garrett's voice said through the phone.

Scott's eyes scanned the area around us, but no sign of Garrett.

"Where is he?" Scott asked.

Garrett scoffed, "Come on. Like I'm actually going to tell you that."

Scott and I walked down the hallway, towards the exit of the school.

"I'll give you the money," Scott said to Garrett. Money? What money?

"Yeah, you will. But that's not going to get you Liam back," Garrett replied. "You're going to have to put in a little more effort than that."

Scott sighed nervously, "What do you want?"

"I want the money. And Violet. Or you never see Liam again. Meet me outside in the parking lot, between the buses and we'll talk more." Garrett then ended the conversation by hanging up the phone.

"What money, Scott?" I asked him, following behind him as we rushed through the hallway.

"Garrett had a bag full of money in his locker from everyone that he killed on the deadpool. Just wait here while I talk to Garrett," Scott said to me then ran out of the school.

As if I'm going to just stand here and wait for him.

I walked a bit outside, not to where I can be seen by Scott or Garrett, but somewhere I can listen in to them talking.

"Okay, what do you want?" I finally heard Scott ask angrily. "You want me to go to Stilinski? I can do that."

"Or I can talk to my father. He's an FBI agent"

I heard Garrett let out a quiet, sarcastic laugh, "You think I want you talking to anyone with a badge? I'm not getting help from a werewolf because I want him to talk to someone."

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Scott asked.

"They're transferring Violet to a federal facility," Garrett explained. "You're not gonna let that happen."

"How?"

"They're going to put her in a car. We're going to follow it. We get ahead of it. You stop it," Garret said step by step.

"You want me to attack a car? That's your plan?" Scott asked angrily.

"You're an Alpha. If you can't stop one little car, then one little Beta is going to die." I heard a sound, something like metal scrapping against metal. "I stabbed your boy with a blade dipped in wolfsbane. Once it gets to the heart, bad things happen."

***

I wasn't going to let Scott do this. I can't let Scott do this.

I left earlier, following the car carrying Violet in my car. I know Scott and Garrett will be here soon so I plan of getting in front of their car before they get to Violet.

I looked to my side and saw a dark car parked on the side of the road as we drove by. That had to be them.

I looked in my mirror to see the head lights turn on and their car slowly follow behind us. When my eyes directed back to the road I slammed quickly on the breaks.

My eyes widened as I watched the car in front of me flip onto it's side, sliding across the road.

Right as I was about to hop out of my car, my door flung open and I was ripped out of my car and thrown on the ground.

I rolled onto my back but quickly regained myself and stood up quickly. A quiet gasp escaped my lips when I realized I was faced with one of Kate's berserkers.

I quickly vamp'd out and jumped towards the monster, punching it across the face and pushing it back. I did no damage to the beast because he quickly picked me up and slammed me against my car.

I saw headlights out of the corner of my eye approach the wreck and the berserker dropped me to my feet and fled into the darkness.

I quickly turned around and ran over to the car and saw Sheriff Stilinski on the ground next to Scott's dad.

"Dad!" I heard Scott yell as his feet pounded on the ground.

I turned to my side and looked into the window of the car, staring right at Garrett.

He got out of the car and walked over to us, keeping his eyes right on me. He pulled the net part of his lacrosse stick off and threw it to the ground. He clicked a button and a dagger popped out of both sides of the stick.

"Violet's gone, Garrett," I said to him. "She's not in the car."

"Scott, listen to me," I heard the Sheriff choke out. "They're still here."

"It was Kate." I explained.

There was this low growl, echoing behind us and we didn't need any explanation of what that growl could be coming from.

"You want me?" Garrett challenged the beast. "Come on. Come and get me!"

"Come and get me," He said once more before swinging his lacrosse stick around. "Yeah, that's right! You're not so big."

"Your not so big--" Scott and I saw another berserker run up behind Garrett. But it was to late for either of us to do anything. The monster already pushed his weapon in and out of Garrett. Scott went towards Garrett, thinking he could help.

"Scott!" I yelled frantically as a berserker came and hit him to the ground.

I growled angrily and ran towards the berserkers at full speed, throwing punches and kicks. Was this a good idea? Hell no.

I used all my supernatural strength and pushed one of the monsters to the ground. But before I could do anything else, the second one hit me right across the face, blood spitting out of my mouth as I fell harshly right on my shoulder.

I hissed in pain and squeezed my eyes shut, holding onto my shoulder. It was definitely dislocated. That loud crack of bone when I hit the ground, wasn't the berserkers.

When I opened my eyes back up, the creatures were gone. I quickly gathered myself up, moving over to Scott.

I cursed under my breath when I saw one of the berserkers daggers sticking into Scott's side. I used my non-hurt hand to tap the side of Scott's face to see if he was conscious. Luckily he wasn't cause that would hurt like hell.

I stood up and went over to Agent McCall and Sheriff Stilinski.

"Alright, Sheriff, I'm gonna--" I was interrupted by a car rolling up beside the scene, parking on the side as someone got out.

It was to dark to tell who it was but once they got closer it was easier to tell.

"Mr. Argent?"

"Brianna, what happened here?" He asked.

"Kate happened, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was tracking down Kate," he explained.

"Look, you've got to take Scott to Deaton, he's hurt pretty bad. I have to call 911 for Agent McCall and Sheriff Stilinski."

"I'll take Scott but can't you just heal them?" He asked me as he walked over to Scott.

"If it comes to that, I will. But how could I explain to someone that their car flipped over and they came out without a single scratch," I sighed and shook my head, pulling out my phone.

Mr. Argent just nodded his head and leaned down to pick up Scott. "Can I get a little help here?"

I put my phone back in my pocket and leaned down to grab Scott's feet. I winced and leaned back up, unable to move my left arm because of my shoulder.

"My shoulder... You're gonna have to pop it back in," I winced, turning to the side and lifted my arm up slightly.

He nodded and without hesitation, gripped onto my forearm and my bicep.

"On the count of three... One... Two-"

*crack*

I let out a scream and held onto my arm. "What happened to three?"

He smiled a little and walked back over to Scott, lifting up his arms. I rubbed my arm as I felt the healing process begin. I picked up Scott's feet and we walked over to Chris's car, putting him in the back.

"You have to take Garrett too," I explained. Mr. Argent didn't argue, he simply nodded and we went and put Garrett into his car.

***

I parked my car in his driveway. Sitting at the steering wheel for a while before pulling the keys out of the ignition and getting out.

I walked up to the front door, letting myself in. "Stiles?" I called out as I walked upstairs.

I turned down the hallway and made my way to his bedroom. The second I got to the doorway, him and Lydia were both staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"We figured out the third keyword to the dead pool," Lydia said, picking up her laptop.

"Really? That's great who's name broke it?"

"Well, we figured out that it wasn't a dead person's name but someone who's about to die..." Lydia said, avoiding eye contact with me.

There was a long moment of silence before Stiles finally spoke up.

"Derek. Derek's name broke the list."

I felt my heart sink into my chest. My head fell to the ground as I took a seat on Stiles' bed, trying to apprehend the situation.

I shook my head in disbelief at the thought of Derek dying soon. I didn't want to talk or think about this right now so I put it in the back of my head.

"There was an accident tonight," I said sadly, looking up at Stiles. "You're dad and Agent McCall are in the hospital."

"What? Why didn't you-" Stiles began picking up his keys and his jacket but I stopped him.

"Your dad's fine I was just there. He was asleep when I left. I was going to call you but I decided to just come here instead. Look, I was staying there with him, making sure I didn't have to do anything--"

"You mean heal him with your blood?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, but he was fine. He is fine. I was talking to him before he fell asleep and he told me not to tell you. He didn't want you to worry about him."

Stiles took a deep breath and put his stuff down, running his fingers through his hair.

I was about to say something else but was interrupted by Stiles's phone ringing. He picked it up and held it to his ear, walking off to the side as he talked quietly to whoever was on the other line.

"Are you guys okay?" Lydia whispered to me. "You both seem kinda-"

"We got into a fight and I'm not really talking to him right now," I bit my bottom lip, twirling a part of my hair nervously.

"A fight? About what?" She asked concerned.

"It's nothing really. I think I was over reacting. I--"

"That was Scott. I've got to go," Stiles said, picking his keys and his jacket back up.

That was the sign it was also time for Lydia and I to leave...

****

Little bit of extra information I did not include in this chapter that was in the episode:

-Stiles leaves his house and goes to Scott's and they count the money from Garrett's bag
-Malia and Derek find some of Satomi's pack, all of them dead.
-They also find Braeden and Derek takes her to the hospital cause she was shot
-Scott finds Liam
-Meredith killed herself (but we know she isn't actually dead)

OKAY! WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Also, not chapter next week :( I'll be at the beach!

xo

-Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 270 22
Jennifer and Brad have been dating since the time her show, Friends started. It's now 2000, they're recently married and happy as can be. Disclaimer:...
185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
59.6K 2.1K 30
꧁༒☬"𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓳𝓲𝓻𝓸... 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 �...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...