Heart Of Darkness >> Te...

Od writtergirl2

Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the b... Viac

Preface
Anna Hates High School
Derek Does Not Approve
Anna's Social Life
Uncle Peter And Little Annie Making Bets
The Hunter and The Hunted
Stiles And His Virginal Problems
Barely Breathing
Not Going Down Without A Fight
Twisting The Knife Into An Already Bleeding Heart
Fixing Broken Ties
Better Than A Baseball Bat
Still Breathing
Last Chance to Live
Haunted Thoughts
Epilogue
Blame Peter
Anna Throwing Sass
Kidnapped Kira
Problem With Black lights
Security System Failure
Unorthodox Behavior
Author's Note
Nefarious Plans
The Trickster Attacks
Bad Plans In Action
Meeting Malia
Guns Out
Illusions In The Mind
Danger Still Lingers
The Return of Cousin Miguel and Margarita
Enemies Turned Friends
Final Battle Calls
Epilogue
NEWS

Missing In Action

2.2K 66 3
Od writtergirl2

Chapter 6

My phone starts ringing in the middle of the night, I roll over in my bed, and reach out to grab my phone. It's Isaac calling me at 3 in the morning. "Someone better be dying." I answer.

"Anna, Stiles is missing."

I jump out of my bed, holding the phone with my shoulder to my face, as I change into a pair of ripped black jeans.

"Isaac, what are you talking about? How do you even know he's gone?" I inquire my voice catching.

"He called Scott, and tried to get him to promise not to call you, or the Sheriff."

My heart drops to the ground. "I'm going to get Derek, I'll meet you at his house. Keep me posted if anything changes, we have to find him."

I hang up, and my breathing quakes trying to stop myself from crying.We have to find him.

I pull on my flannel shirt and pull on my boots and sprint downstairs."Derek, wake up!" I yell.

Derek shoots up. "What? What's wrong?" He asks terrified.

"Stiles is missing." I reply.

+

Derek drives to the school, while I run to Stiles'. I get there to see a car, and a dirt bike already in the driveway.

I run up the stairs into the house and throw the door open. Scott,Isaac, Aiden and Lydia are all here and they turn to look at me as I run in.

"Anything?" I ask out of breath.

Lydia shakes her head at me. I turn to look at Scott. "Why didn't he want you to tell me?"

"He didn't want to worry you." I scoff and bite my lip. How insane does he have to be to know that is a horrible idea.

I look toward the bed, and I see a pair of scissors jammed into a pillow with red string wrapped around everything. I walk toward it."He uses red for unsolved cases." I point out.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case." Aiden suggests. I hate him here, I don't trust him and don't want him anywhere near Stiles.

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac suggests.

Lydia turns around to look at us. "Hold on. You don't know where he is?"Lydia demands.

"What did he say when he called you? I know absolutely nothing about what is going on and it's starting to piss me off." I say.

"He said he is in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott replies.

"We came here to get a better scent." Isaac adds, same idea I had.

"What else did he say?" I inquire.

"Something's wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." My hand goes to my mouth and tears form in my eyes. He's hurt and alone and no one knows where he is, my blood turns cold.

"And he's freezing." Isaac adds.

"Tonight's going to be the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the 20s." Aiden points out.

If we don't find him he'll die.

"What did his dad say? You told him right? Like how you told me even though he asked not to." I inquire.

"We kind of...We didn't tell him yet." Scott responds carefully.

I narrow my eyes, about to say something but Lydia beats me to it. "Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't tell his dad?"Lydia demands.

"He made me promise not to." Scott points out.

"You promised him you wouldn't call me either." I retort.

"But we can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"You didn't notice his Jeep is gone, did you?" Aiden asks. I feel more panicked as this conversation goes on.

Lydia pulls out her phone. "You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't."

"Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. We already have Anna and Derek, I can call Allison.." Lydia cuts him off.

"Everyone except for the cops. Great idea." Lydia snaps sarcastically.

"You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die,right?" Aiden cuts in.

"Thank you Aiden, that is another helpful comment." I snap.

Scott looks at me and then Lydia. "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station." Scott, Isaac and I all turn to leave when Lydia's voice stops us and we turn around.

"We'll catch up." She says gesturing to Aiden and herself. I don't like the idea of Aiden being alone in Stiles' room with Lydia, I don't like him period, but if he can help us find Stiles then I have to keep my mouth shut instead of waste time arguing about it.

Scott turns back around fully to Lydia. "What? Why?"

"There's something here." Lydia answers.

"Yeah. Evidence of total insanity." Isaac quips.

I shoot him a look. I lick my lips we have to do something fast. "We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death." I point out.

"Go. We'll be right behind you." Lydia says. I nod, Isaac, Scott and I rush out of the room to go to the Sheriff's station.

+

We informed the Sheriff of everything we knew and it was horrible. He looked so broken at the thought of his only son being gone. I stood next to Isaac who after I divulged all of the information put a hand on my shoulder. Sheriff was hunched over fighting to control himself. The scent he was giving off was that of pure agony. I decided to do something completely out of character for me. I walked over to the Sheriff and I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I whispered the words almost getting caught in my throat.

He straightened up and gave me a small painful smile. He turned to face the rest of us, I took my hand off. "If his Jeep is gone, that's where we start," Sheriff starts and then turns to his deputy. "Parrish let's get an APB out on a blue 1980 CJ-5 Jeep. Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could've gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far. So if he's out there barefoot in just a T-shirt, he could already be hypothermic. Let's move fast. Let's think fast." When Sheriff finishes addressing everyone I can't help but feel my stomach get tighter with knots.

Sheriff looks at us. "The three of you, come with me." Sheriff leads us into his office.

"Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell everybody out there?"

"Lydia knew he was missing." I reply.

"Can she help find him?" Sheriff questions.

"She's working on it." Isaac adds from next to me.

"Anything else?"

"I called Allison for help, and Anna called Derek." Scott adds.

"Can you find him by scent?" Sheriff asks.

Before we can answer we are cut off by a knock on the door, it's Parrish. "We got it, sir. We found the Jeep." Relief floods me, finding the Jeep brings us a step closer to finding Stiles.

+

The Jeep was at the hospital, we got there. I rode with the Sheriff since not all three people could fit on Scott's dirt bike. I really need to get a vehicle.

Sheriff and I ran up to the Jeep. "Stiles!" I yell, hoping he's here. Scott and Isaac come up next to us.

I pull the Jeep open. "It's dead." I point out. I shut the door and run my hand through my hair.

"He must have left the lights on."

"Why would he come here?" Scott questions.

"Let's find out." Sheriff responds.

Sheriff runs with his deputies inside of the hospital. Scott and Isaac follow me up to the roof where I catch Derek's scent.

"He's not here. Not anymore." Derek informs.

I bite my lip, dead end? Now what?

"You mean the whole building?" I ask.

"Gone."Derek answers.

"I'll go tell Stilinski." Isaac says.

I nod at him.

Scott turns to look at Isaac. "And see if you can find Allison. She's not answering her phone." Isaac nods gives my hand a squeeze and runs off.

My stomach grows hollow. Where the hell is he?

I walk up to Derek and Scott stands on the other side of me. "Notice how strong the scent is up here? Ever hear of chemo signals?" Derek asks Scott.

Scott shakes his head no.

"Chemical signals that communicate emotion. And just our sweat can give off anger, fear or disgust. Take a deep breath and tell me what you feel." I comment to Scott.

Scott closes his eyes inhaling. "Stress."

"And anxiety." Derek adds.

"What was he doing up here?" Scott asks.

"I don't know. But there was definitely some kind of struggle." Derek answers.

"With who?"

"Himself."

+

Lydia said she thinks Stiles is at Eichen House, Scott and I left the hospital. I rode on the back of Scott's bike behind the Sheriff as we all drove to Eichen house praying Stiles would be here and this mess would be over.

We ran up to the gate Lydia and Aiden waiting for us. I look at Lydia pleading. "Lydia, I don't want to say, 'Are you sure about this'but.." I start but Lydia cuts me off.

"No, he's here. I swear to God he's here."

I nod.

Sheriff leads the charge into Eichen running up to a desk attendant. "I need access to all basement rooms in this facility." He orders.

We were allowed access.

Lydia lead the charge down to the basement. I was right behind her, Sheriff and Scott right behind me.

"It's here. It's right here." Lydia announces.

Sheriff takes his flashlight and kicks the door open. We rush down the stairs. "Stiles?" I call.

There's no answer. All the hope, I had just leaves me. He's not here.

Sheriff spins around waving his flashlight, I look behind things and try to catch a scent, there is none.

I go up to Lydia. "Lydia?" I plead, another dead end.

"I don't get it. This has to be it." Lydia whispers.

"Then where is he, huh? Where is he? Where is he?" Sheriff whirls around and shouts the last part in Lydia's face. Lydia shrinks back.

I look down I have never been close with Lydia. But in this moment I felt sorry for her and the sort of friendship bond we had, made me want to comfort her in some way.

"I'm sorry." Sheriff mutters.

"I don't understand." She whispers. I tug on Lydia's arm and pull her up out of the basement.

My heart was in my stomach. Where the hell was Stiles?

X

Hey guys!! I have finally updated, and I plan to update again soon. So I am really excited for Anna to be in the next few chapters because we get to see a change in her.

And of course there will be my favorite more Anna and Peter scenes and we will even have a few Allison and Anna scenes. Anyone excited for those.

Also there will be a awesome blast from the past scene for Anna that I hope you guys like.

There also could be an Anna and Isaac scene. 

So if anyone ever wants to make edits or anything for Anna feel free and I would love to see what you guys comes up with it. Let me know what you want to see or if you're excited for anything this season

Comment, vote :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
3.1K 185 26
A new school year has begun. And with it comes new threats to Beacon Hills. First, a powerful pack of Alphas invades Beacon Hills, intent on bringin...
65.4K 1.7K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
985K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...