Intezaar, Love U Forever ✔

By Veenu_Sk

Rank #98 in romance on 15 th March. This story is roller coaster ride of two childhood friends Nishi and Arj... More

Arjun - Nishi our introduction
8TH BIRTHDAY OF ARJUN (19 nov)
Nishi 14th birthday (2nd Nov)
Note
BYE PRINCESS
Attraction
I WILL WAIT FOREVER (INTEEZAR)
Author Note
Moving On & On
Nishi
Arjun
Arjun (Flash back continues)
Another Dream
Moving towards dream
Mommy
My Princess
Forever friends.
I PROMISE
Game on!!
Mr. Stubborn😎👔
Hic..Hiccups
Bonding
Eight cupcakes
Deepest Love or Anger.
Something from the past
Kiss of jealousy
His Intezaar
Prince
Letter
Love & Jealousy
Trap
I love you
Meeting Vicky
Love me!!
Desire!!
Still waiting (In Intezaar)
Married!!
Soon, very soon!
Kidnapped!!
Perfect plan
Love You Forever
The end!!
Epilogue
Request note.

INNOCENT GAME AND FIRST KISS

5.1K 281 12
By Veenu_Sk

First of all I like to thank all my readers who vote and comment on my story. And I like to thank all the silent reader for their valuable time in reading my book.

I am dedicating this chapter to all my reader.

Nishi is 17 year old.
Arjun is 20 year old.
After 2-3 ch story will take a leap of 8 years and come to present time.

Nishi pov

Slowly I opened my eyes "princess get up we reached our ressort" Arjun strokes my cheek lightly and looked down at me his face was merely an inch away he was directly looking into my eyes. I slightly moved away from him "where are others" I looked inside the suv and it was already vacant except me and Arjun.

"They went inside" Arjun smiled and jumped out of  the suv I trailed behind him and stopped when a garden came into view.

I grab his hand "remember our hiding place" I smiled and asked.

"hmm hmm" he laughed lightly and pinched my nose.

"Let's go then" I pulled him towards the garden area.

"Not now may be later" he shrugged

Arjun pov

"Please" she reluctantly crossed her arms.

"No" I mirrored her, without giving another thought she ran towards the garden to our special hiding place, our innocent garden where we got engaged and promise to marry, where we use to play as hubby and wifey. I hesitated , not wanting her to think about those promise cause they means nothing now but I know those memory means everything to her. I stood there for some time and then I ran towards her. When I reached, what I saw amazed me; she was sitting on bench and was arranging flower into beautiful necklace.

"What are you doing"? I asked with a small smile, she smiled back at me and showed me finished necklace.

"Let's play our game" she excitedly asked

I shook my head "No!! we are no more kids princess" her fingers which were weaving flower together stopped and she looked at me her eyes showed pain , hurt "OK , why are you standing here go and tell mom that I will join them in sometime" a small tear rolled out of her eyes but she blinked back.

"I can't do this but I am not able to see your tears why you don't understand princess" I thought and walk towards her.She stood and put all the flower jewel back on the bench.

Nishi pov

I stood keeping the thing which I made from flower, I felt Arjun walks and stand behind me .He slowly bend down and took a flower necklace and placed it around my neck "darling look what I got you" my heart skipped a beat, his hot breath was fanning on my neck giving me goose bumps he slowly pulled his hand away "you are very beautiful princess" he whispered in my ears.

Arjun pov

"You are beautiful princess!! I mean you look beautiful wifey" I hesitantly spoke ...and pulled her towards me her body fits mine, I lazily rubbed my nose down her neck her perfume mixed with flower fragrance hit my nostril my body aroused with desire, desire to turn her around and kiss her senselessly.

"Arjun" she leaned back and whispered.

Nishi pov
"Nishi we can't do this I mean we should go back to resort" he said his hand was still around my waist he was still rubbing his nose lazily on my neck ...everything was new to me I was going crazy a new feeling was developing inside me.

"No" I said I don't want to go inside I want to stand like this just Arjun and me, he slowly loosen his hold and moved back. "I promise we will surely play before I go back to London"...he said

Arjun pov

I stepped back and smiled. I took her hand and ran inside the resort.
I can't believe myself. I know she had a feeling for me and here I was showing my attraction to her. She is so beautiful I can't stop myself from admiring her, touching her.
Next five days went in blur we all enjoyed a lot, all site scene, cultural programs it was fun.

Today we all came back to Chandigarh and tomorrow we are moving back to London.

Times flies and really saying I don't want to go back to London. But my life is in London now I can't stay I smiled and looked at Nishi who was standing at my door.

Nishi pov

"Arjun may I come in" I smiled and stood at the door.

"Come on princess this is your old room you are always welcome" he smiled and pulled me inside the room.

I looked around all my belongings of childhood were still here decorated neatly on selves. My eyes stayed at my kitchen utensils a doll house and crockery set.

"Let's play" I excitedly looked at my doll house.

Arjun pov

"Let's play" Nishi said excitedly she was looking at her doll house which we use to play when we were kids, when we were in Chandigarh together.

I walk to Nishi, took her hand in mine and nodded. I don't know when we are going to meet again so I just want to devour every moment with her.

Nishi pov

I looked at Arjun he nodded and I clapped excitedly and ran towards my doll house. "I will cook for you" I said and started playing

"Ouch" I screamed

Arjun stood up from the chair where he was having his fake dinner.

"Blood" I pouted at him.

Arjun grin at me and slowly he took my hand and lifted my fake bleeding finger to his mouth our eyes met. Without looking away he licked my finger. It felt so damn good I moved my body closed to him I wanted to feel him just for once just today.

Arjun pov

I licked her finger and my body burned to taste more, her beautiful eyes was driving me crazy. Nishi moved closer to me, "you are too innocent my angel you don't know what you do to me" I thought and licked my lips.

"It hurts" she pouted again. I slowly wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into me, our body touching.

"Now" I asked and I slowly looked down at her, she nodded and tip toed and kissed my right cheek then my left cheek I said nothing just enjoyed her warmth her kisses suddenly she rubbed her nose with mine ,her breath fanning against my lips . My hand automatically ran up her neck still holding her waist with my right hand.

Nishi pov

Arjun ran his hand over my back I shivered with his touch he looked into my eyes and then my lips, he slowly leaned in brushing his lips onto mine and then gently kissed me. My knees felt weak, my first kiss my mind was repeating and my heart was beating faster but I don't care. I wanted time to stop but Suddenly Arjun stepped back from me and closed his eyes when he open his eyes again they were gleaming with anger.

"Go please go away from here before I cross all my limits" he angrily pushed me out of the room.

I felt week my body went numb, sudden pain arised in my body which I didn't felt in a year. I feel same emptiness which I felt when Arjun meet an accident when we were kids, same emptiness when he left for London.

I took hold of  the door "Arjun I we ....k I fe..fe .. l "

Arjun pov

""Arjun I we ....k I fe..fe .. l" I stood there looking at my angel her pale face every time I am the reason of her illness .

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I picked her up took her inside the room and laid her in the bed.

"Why why you kissed me" she asked her voice was shivery.

"Take rest I will get your medicine from your room" I said blinking my tears.

She holds my hand "I don't take medicine I was fine I never took any medicine in like one year". She said and smiled weakly. I took a deep breath and sat beside her.

"Everything is getting blur , dark please answer me do you love me and you kissed me to show you love me" she asked and closed her eyes tears rolled down my eyes "why Nishi why , why you love me so much angel when I am not able to reciprocate your love". I looked at her and thought.

Regards

Veenu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 39.8K 44
[Highest Rank : #1 in Romance] I love you Naina, you are my best friend....Any Guy would be lucky to have you as his life partner..... But I can't ma...
10.6K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
774K 34.4K 57
"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you know 'Princes on white horses' are 'fai...
139K 5.6K 48
{A/N: I borrowed childhood scenarios from my other short story "Dear Love" but this will have different stories. It may or maynot include Fai. I don...