Captivated (Narry)

By GhostNiall

2 Boys 1 homophobic 1 Gay 1 love Niall the openly gay boy at West Bridge High school has settled with the fac... More

Captivated (Narry)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Not really a chapter)
Narry Halloween (100k Surprise)
Trailer!!!!!
Question from the Author
Look People.

Chapter 15

24.4K 1K 589
By GhostNiall

{Niall's POV}

I looked up at Josh who was finally asleep as I sat curled in his lap. Josh is very nice to me but I can't ignore the feeling that this is not where I'm supposed to be. I sighed pushing myself from his lap careful not to wake him.

I turned the T.V. off making the whole room go dark. I turned on the lamp and sat down on the couch opposite of Josh.

What's going on with me?

Why cant I be happy with someone like Josh? My heart's telling me that's not who I want. I know who it actually wants. Harry.

I'm not ready to go back to him though. Well we we're never really together. But still I miss him. I miss everything.

I looked up at Josh seeing the boy snoring slightly making me giggle. I stood up grabbing a blanket and putting it over him. I leaned down kissing him on his temple and made my way up stairs. Half way up the steps there was a loud knock on my door.

I groaned lazily and turned around going to open it. A loud clash of thunder made me jump as I got closer to the door. Who the hell is out in a storm like this. I looked back at Josh on the couch and opened the door.

And there he is. 

"Harry what are you...."

My sentence was cut short by Harry grabbing me and pulling me into the rain with him. Instantly I was soaked.

"Harry!" I squealed

He ignored my whining tone bringing our lips together. I was taken back unable to process what my next move was gonna be. I followed what my heart was yelling at me to do and let my lips move against his.

I pulled back from him shaking my wet hair out and starred back at him.

"Why would you do that?"

"I need you" Harry sighed

"No you....."

"Yes I do. I didn't think I did but I do Niall. I really do"

"What made you even realize something like this."

{Harry's POV}

Oh no

Did I just...

But I'm straight....

Who am I kidding?

"What did you just say" Cassidy asked moving from on top of me so she could stand. I'm not sure who to blame for this one. The alcohol or my messed up brain. I said I wasn't gay. But the whole time Cassidy was one top of me the first person that came to mind was Niall. And only him.

"Cas I cant do this. I'm sorry"

"Harry are you fucking gay" she said her eyes going wide and she stepped back from me. Great now everyone is going to know about this.

"No.....well I don't know anymore"

"Oh my god. It's him. You fell for that fag" she yelled at me.

"Call him a fag again and you'll regret it" I snapped glaring at her. I hate when people call him that. I hate that I've called him that. Now looking back I'm not better than him. I want him. No I need him. If that's the case what the hell am I doing here.

I pushed myself off the bed and ran down the steps only to run into hundreds of people. I sighed making my way to the door but felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and saw a fully sober Liam. But of course.

"And where are you going"

"I cant take it anymore dude. I need to go"

He sighed and I knew that he knew what I was talking about. He's going to hate me now.

"Go get him"

"Dude I have to......wait what was that"

"I figured it out at the beginning of this week. You like him so go after him. I'll still be your best mate no matter what" he smiled. I laughed hugging him then ran out of the house despite the rain and ran all the way to Niall's house.

I stood there for a second just starring at the house in front of me and also trying to catch my breath. What am I going to say to him? What if he doesn't want to see me? I ignore each question I have and make my way up to the door and knock.

It takes about four minutes, and a loud crash of thunder before the door opens. Soon Niall is standing in front of me with wide eyes.

"Harry what are you...."

I hear Niall squeal my name but I ignore him. I waste no time and pull him into the rain with me fully bringing our lips together. This is what I wanted. It's what I've been wanting. My body heats as Niall kisses me back. But of course our kiss is short lived as Niall pulls away from me.

"Why would you do that?"

"I need you" I sighed

"No you....."

"Yes I do. I didn't think I did but I do Niall. I really do"

"What made you even realize something like this."

"Can we uh go inside and talk about this. There's so much I have to tell you and I don't want to have to say it in the rain" I chuckle.

"Um I don't know if that's a very good idea" Niall said looking back at the house.

"Why not"

"Josh is kinda uh sleeping on my couch right now"

"Of course he is" I snarl

"I'm sorry I didn't expect you to come here. I didn't expect to ever even talk to you again" Niall said hanging his head low. I'm not mad at him. It's Josh I'm pissed at. I warned him to stay away from Niall and he didn't listen.

"Well can we talk in your room. I ran here so my car isnt an option"

"Yeah. Just uh be quiet" he said taking my hand and leading me into the house. Just like he had told me there Josh was laying on Niall's couch sleeping. "Ignore him"

I nodded and followed Niall up the steps and to his room. He opened his bedroom door and let me in.

"So...." Niall said awkwardly

"You want to know everything?" I asked sitting down in his computer chair.

"Well duh. I don't like secrets"

"Alright. I'll tell you everything but you have to promise me something" I gulped nervously

"What.."

"You have to listen to me first of all and you cant leave"

"Fine"

"Well ask me anything. I think it would be easier this way"

"Alright. What made you start talking to me?"

Of course he starts with the hard question.

"Well um the lads and I were screwing around and some how you came up in conversation. And me being an idiot bet the lads that I could get you to fall in love with me. So I pretty much started talking to you to um win a bet" I said hanging my head in shame

"Oh"  Is Niall's only response and already I'm regretting this conversation. He was going to find out sooner or later. I just wanted to make sure he heard it from me.

"W-Why did you kiss me.....if it was all for some bet" Niall whispered

"To make it easier for you to fall in love with me I guess. I'll admit  that at first it was all just some stupid game...."

"That involved my heart" Niall said cutting me off

"Ni I'm so sorry"

"What else don't I know?" he asked not even daring to look at me. I hate seeing him like this. The worst part is that I did it. I made him feel like this.

"Nothing really. I sent you that awful text message to try and end the bet I guess. That didn't work so I just tried putting it off. And none of that worked either"

"And what exactly do you want me to do about any of this"

"I'm hoping you can look past it."

"Harry I....but....you confuse me"

"It's ok" I said moving from my seat and sitting next to him. "I confuse me too"

"Harry I don't know." Niall sighed

"Just so you know I lost the bet." I chuckled

"What? How"

"I fell for you before you fell for me"

"What are you saying"

"What I'm saying is that I fell in love with you before you fell in love with me"

*******************************************************

Awh Narry love. I couldn't handle it anymore. Some one had to admit it. Now what do you think Niall's gonna say back to that?? Turn him down or accept Harry's love.  Plus Niall now knows about that bet. /.\

A lot kinda happened in this chapter now that I think about it. Well it was fun to write and hopefully it only gets better from here. Also thank you guys so much for al the reads so far. The votes comments and everything. I love you guys so much. Anyway back to my normal routine.

Comment

Vote

Fan :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 52 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
19.8K 1.1K 13
they were each others' getaway. he was his missing piece. it may have started out as dangerous flirting. but they found themselves seeing each other...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
266 2 71
(Book 1 in the wanted series) Verbally abused by his mum for years, 18 year old Niall Horan always believed he'd never be loved or wanted by anyone...