Changing Peach Hearts (Akashi...

Oleh matcha_to_latte

"I will never leave you alone. That is my promise to you as the student council president, as the captain of... Lebih Banyak

Prologue 1 | Red and Pink
Prologue 2 | Red and Pink
Prologue 3 | Red and Pink
Chapter 1 | Change
Chapter 2 | Red Bean
Chapter 3 | Name
Chapter 4 | Memories
Chapter 4.5 | Haru-cchi's lucky item
Chapter 5 - Captain of Shogi and Captain of Basketball
Chapter 6 - Teammates
Chapter 7 - The Absolute truth, the Whole truth and nothing but the truth
Chapter 8 - Tofu Soup
Chapter 9 - Fifth Symphony
Chapter 10 - Solo?!
Chapter 11 - The Golden-eyed Hell
Chapter 12 - Exploration
Chapter 14 - Those Heterochromatic Eyes
Chapter 15 - Two sides: Strength or Weakness
Chapter 16 - Youth
Chapter 17 - Grandma Koji
Chapter 18 - Affinity to Sara?
Chapter 19 - Summer Sparks
Chapter 20 - American Influence
Chapter 21 - Promise
Chapter 22 - Golden Eyes
Chapter 23 - A True Friend
Chapter 24 - The Business World
Chapter 25 - Family
Chapter 26 - The Last Shadow
Chapter 27 - Towards the Winter Cup Finals
Chapter 28 - Imprisonment in Death
Chapter 29 - The Emperor's Domain
Chapter 30 - Change
Chapter 31 - Happy Birthday Seijuro
Chapter 32 - Oha Asa's always right
Chapter 33 - Red and White
Chapter 34 - Your Name is Akashi Chiharu
Chapter 35 - Epilogue

Chapter 13 - Confrontation

10.2K 273 51
Oleh matcha_to_latte

Teiko Middle School (Two years ago)

"I heard Akashi-sama started going out with someone," whispered a bobbed, light brown-haired girl.

"No way!!" cried another dark-haired girl.

Chiharu ducked her head, her eyes scanning the red beans in her bread. She walked down the familiar dark, concrete pathway towards the massive building where the second year classes lay.

Satsuki came from behind her twin sister, poking the sides of Chiharu's stomach. Chiharu jolted in shock before turning back to see her sister.

"Satsuki-nee!" she exclaimed. Satsuki laughed as she poked Chiharu's nose.

"Are you excited? This is the first day that you're officially going out with Akashi-kun!" she exclaimed.

Chiharu looked down, her low twintails falling to touch her red bean bread.

"I don't know," she whispered unconfidently. "There are lots of people talking about it. Satsuki-nee, I hate crowds. I hate people talking about me."

Satsuki smiled, not understanding the fear Chiharu had about this. "Let them talk. That way nobody would dare flirt with Akashi-kun," she answered giggling. She eyed the light blue haired boy walking up the pavement with a book in his hand. "Now if only Tetsu-kun and I..." she sang before skipping up to Kuroko.

Chiharu observed how confidently Satsuki could express her love to Kuroko. If only she could be like that...

...

"Don't compare yourself to your sister," Akashi stated calmly as they walked to the first string gym.

Chiharu looked up in shock. Had Akashi read her mind?

She flushed. "No I..." she stammered before Akashi took her hand in his. It was the first time they had openly held hands. She looked around quickly already noticing several crowds of girls staring at them and muttering to each other.

It had been months since they had started going out, but thanks to her insistence, they hadn't openly confirmed their relationship. She was about to release her hand from his grip before Akashi tightened his hold on her hand.

"Don't look at them," he commanded firmly. She nodded her head obediently, keeping her line of sight directly at the entrance of the first gym. She knew that her own feelings, to keep their relationship a secret, was selfish but she couldn't yet muster the courage to make it public.

Akashi continued the conversation. "You are you. Momoi is her," he finally said. "I love you just the way you are."

They walked into the gym together.

Akashi let go of her hand. "I'll need to oversee the practice now. Wait for me at the school gates after practice," he stated before jogging up to Coach Sanada. Like always, Chiharu greeted her sister, Aomine and the rest of the Generation of Miracles in the school gym before jogging out of the gym and up to the school library.As she made her way down a corridor, she bumped into a brown, bobbed-haired girl. She fell on her backside and looked up into the furious glare of the girl and her friends.

"So...sorry," Chiharu stuttered, her eyes watering. She recognised these girls. Some were managers of the basketball club, others were just part of the Generation of Miracles' fan club.

The girl she had bumped into, narrowed her eyes at her, inspecting her. As she confirmed it was Chiharu, not Satsuki, whom she had bumped into, she smirked.

"I heard rumours that you were going out with Akashi-sama," the girl slowly commented, each word coming out icily. She crossed her arms waiting for confirmation.

Chiharu looked down. Up to now, she and Akashi had avoided directly answering any questions of their relationship.

"I..." she stammered, trying to think of anything that could distract them.

The group of girls didn't like her reaction. "Akashi-sama is ours," they declared.

Hearing their tone, Chiharu felt annoyed with their possessiveness. She looked up only to falter at the sight of their dark, very dark silhouettes. It was blocking out the sun. "No," she managed to mutter. Her eyes were filled to the brim with tears of fear. Her hands were shaking. People. There were too many people.

The girls' didn't like Chiharu's response. The brown-bob-head grabbed Chiharu, pulling her up with surprising strength. "You will answer me. Are you or are you not dating Akashi-sama?" she asked slowly. The group surrounded her. They blocked out everything. Chiharu's ears were ringing with the brunette's words.

Chiharu didn't reply. Her tears fell. A dark-haired girl reached out to slap her. They wanted a response, a rejection, anything. Chiharu closed her eyes, knowing the sting of the slap would reach her any second. She was completely defenceless.

"What are you doing?!" exclaimed a deep, furious voice. Chiharu was dropped to the ground and the girls around her, scattered away nervously.

A crowd of basketball players filed out of the gym, following Akashi, to see the commotion.

Akashi ran and knelt down beside Chiharu. Her ears were still ringing, the shadows of the girls consuming her vision. She held her hands to her ears, attempting to block out the brunette's imaginary words.

"Chiharu! Chiharu!" Akashi demanded, gently shaking her out of her daze. It seemed she wasn't physically harmed. She was most likely in shock emotionally.

Satsuki ran out of the gym, realising it was her sister crouched on the floor.

"Chi-chan!" she called desperately, pushing through the crowd to hold her sister. Sanada immediately came out of the gym, realising that the commotion outside was more than just something minor.

"What is it?" he cried, the crowd parting for him.

Akashi ignored him and glared towards the group of girls. They clutched each other in fear of retribution.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he almost screamed at them.

"N...nothing," they stammered, unsurely. "We were only talking to her..."

Satsuki shook her sister. "Everybody, give her some space!" she commanded. The group stood back.

"Chi-chan! Wake up! There's only Akashi-kun and I here! Only us!" she exclaimed.

Akashi interrupted her. "What happened?" he questioned.

"Chi-chan, has had claustrophobia ever since she was young," she said, tears filling her eyes. "It's even worse when there's a crowd of people. She was fine in the past year, so I didn't notice when she..."

Sanada came forward. "Is she breathing?" he asked quickly.

Akashi's heart almost stopped when he asked that question.

Satsuki saved him from that shock when she cried, "Yes."

"We need to bring her to the nurse's office," Sanada stated, recalling all memories of teacher training.

Akashi moved forward to take charge, calming his heart along the way. He picked Chiharu up, supporting her head and legs with his arms. Satsuki quickly followed after him as he briskly marched down the corridor towards the nurse's office.

...

Chiharu woke up. She found her hands clenched tightly by Akashi, whose head was down and leaning on their hands. She moved her hands and he stirred. He raised his head and his crimson eyes widened to see her awake.

"Chiharu?" he questioned. She nodded her head in response.

"Chiharu," he gasped again. She smiled at his worried face.

Akashi calmed himself as he prepared his vow. "I will never leave you alone. That is my promise to you as the student council president, as the captain of our basketball club and as the emperor of your heart. I, Akashi Seijuro, promise to never leave you."

Chiharu's eyes widened. She loved Akashi. She loved everything about him. But she couldn't see someone like her standing beside him. Not her current self anyway. She shook her head unsure but hesitated at the determination in his eyes. She couldn't respond to his resolute face so instead she smiled.

A fake smile.

Just before the incident, it had been Akashi's birthday, December 20th, and they had gone out earlier to celebrate Christmas. Now it seemed like forever since they had been together, smiling and giving presents.

Chiharu left Japan for America the following week. It was the final days of Chiharu's second year. Before her third and graduating year at Teiko Middle School, she had left to America.

...

Present day

Chiharu walked down the corridor of Teiko Middle School. Her parents and Satsuki followed her silently. Aomine rubbed his neck awkwardly. The rest of the group hanged at the back chatting to each other.

She paused in the middle of the corridor. It was the exact same spot she had been confronted about her relationship, two years ago. Since then, she had never encountered another attack of claustrophobia. She had come back to Japan, different; strong and resolute. She had come back to be with Akashi.

Chiharu lowered her head. Akashi was different. Maybe she shouldn't have left Akashi.

"Chi-chan," muttered Satsuki.

Blinking back her tears Chiharu turned around grinning. "I haven't been here since forever!" she exclaimed. 

A/N

Hey guys!

So tomorrow I'll be leaving for two weeks so I won't be able to update in that time frame. Nevertheless I'll do a triple chapter update before I leave. :)

As always, please vote, comment or share. Thanks.

Belfoo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

235K 6.6K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...
78.9K 3.6K 64
A drama with a sweet romance. You and Momoi both love Kuroko and Akashi has feelings for you. What would happened if Kuroko likes you as well? Who wi...
1.2K 57 19
[COMPLETE] Akashi has always been forced to live a perfect life. According to his father, the center of his life must be perfection in all things, wh...
92.1K 2K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...