You Rejected Your Future Queen

By denisselovesbooks101

Princess Aphrodite Kingsman is the first women In her generation to take the throne as Queen of Creatures Of... More

The Dark Blood Pack
Dealing With Pain
Queen In Training
Time
Greetings
Winter
Wicked Games
Love Nights
I'm Okay
I run things
Fallen
Bellin
Kingsmen Clan
Truth
Love Craft
Off with her head
Fire In The Water
Grand Piano
Aftermath
Wake up
Confessions
Try Again
Reunited
Thanks A Lot Aphrodite
Battle ways
You Are Mine
Violent Delights
He's with me
Favorite Spot
Something For You
The War
My Aftermath
Yours Truly
Epilogue
A/N

Weak Queen

155K 4.9K 710
By denisselovesbooks101

I looked at the dark sky in my room balcony. It has been days since the attack. I have been training hard with Raphael. Aunt Gabby has made this Castle into a jungle. She had been bringing tigers,lions,puppies,snakes, monkeys,bears into the castle. She gifted me a white striped baby tiger.

My generals gave told me that the fallen creatures have been having other creature of the supernatural world joining the war. Their numbers are increasing. It gets me worried. The fallen have been killing left and right.

I took a drink out of the red wine bottle. Everything kept replaying in my head. I felt defeated like I could not win. Everybody has something to say my dad,mom, Raphael, the general, Carly, Valentina, everyone.

Nobody truly knew how I felt. I always have to be strong. My breathing started to become heavy. I felt my body. I grabbed my face.

I am a weak queen. That thought kept repeating in my head. Tears started to come out of my eyes.

No... I have been trying to save the people. Yet I have failed. A whole village filled with woman and children have been slaughtered. The fallen are getting more powerful day by day.

I stood up from my chair. I felt like my mirror was judging me. My reflection looked at me.

The weak queen.

I punched the mirror with my hand. I pieces of the mirror fell to the ground.

"NO!"I cried.

Raphael bursting thorough the door.

"Aphrodite?" He said in confusion. I look at him. My eyes were all wet with tears. He bent down. He look at me hand. It was ozzing with blood.

"Why would you do this." He says

"I am weak queen." I cried in his chest. I could not stop crying,breathing heavily, and shaking. "I will drive everyone to their deaths. I can't rule. Everyone will hate me. I can't do this." I kept ranting fast.

I felt lightheaded. Before I knew it I blacked out.
--------------------------------------
Raphael pov

I picked up Aphrodite bridal style. I have no idea what just happen. I rushed her to the royal doctors.

One of the doctors looked alarmed by this. "What happened to her?" Asked a male doctor.

"She was shaking,breathing heavily, and cry." I said in shock.

Never seen her like this. Out of nowhere her whole family started to come rushing through. The nurses brought her a bed. I set her down. Pained to let her go. I leaned down close her head.

"Everything's going to be okay." I whisper. I kissed her forehead. The nurse took her away.

"What happened to my baby." Asked her mother.

The doctor signed.

"It seems like the queen has suffered an anxiety attack."

Anxiety attack? Never thought Aphrodite suffered from those. All I want her is to be okay and safe. I am a poor excuse of a mate. I can't seem to keep her safe. I going to be the same poor excuse of mate my father was. He could not keep my mother safe. Anger seemed to be boiling inside me. What makes me think that I can.

Her family went her the room that she was taken to. Valentina her sister stood next to.

"Did not expect her to have more of those attacks again." She says.

Again? So Aphrodite has had these anxiety attacks before.

"What do you mean." I asked.

She looked at me.

"She did not tell you?" She says. She shook her head. "Aphrodite started to suffer from these attacks every since you...well you know."

It pain my heart to hear that. If I thought with my fucking head. I would have avoided everything. I was only thinking about myself and not about her. I was only thinking a out how the rejection could affect me and not her.

"But if it make you feel any better this one is the the least worst ones that she has had or so it seems. Usally she starts to break things. One time she held on to glass. It pain all of us to see her that way."

"Does it happen a lot." I asked. She shakes her.

"She has not had one in a long time. They used to happen more often back when she was younger."

Of course. Back when I recently rejected her. If only she knew how much I regret it. I would anything to turn back around.
------------------------------
Aphrodite pov

Beep

Beep

Beep

I opened my eyes slowly. The room I was in was white.

"Honey you are awake finally." Says my mom.

"W-what happened?" I ask. I noticed everyone was surrounding me.

"You seemed to passed out for a few hours." She says. "You had a anxiety attack."

I thought my anxiety attacks were gone. It has been a really long time since I had those. Everyone was here except Raphael.

"Your hand be careful." Says Aunt Gabby. As I tried to sit up. I looked at my hand. It was all wrapped around white bandages. I guess i must have broken something.

"I need to get leave this place." I said. I cannot stand being in this royal pain in the ass hospital.

"The doctor said that you need to rest." Says my dad.

"No I am not going to rest. I feel fine so I am leaving." I put my feet on the ground.

I started to walk out the hospital room. Valentina started to catch up next to me.

"Aphrodite did you know that your lovely mate brought you here." She says.

I stopped. "He did?"

She nodded.

"Then where is he."I asked.

"He went to go deal with the royal army something about the Warriors fighting with each other."

I nodded.

"Well well." Says Brandy joining us along with Aunt Gabby.

"Well we have news for you." Says Brandy.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"The warlock king and the gaints want to form an alliance with you." Says Aunt Gabby.

They wanted to form an alliance with me? Usally the Giants keep to themselves. While the warlocks not so much in wars. Warlock are known to be very handsome,gentle,flirty men but that does not fool anybody. They are also known to be very dangerous. While the Giants are more ruthless killers, always ready for a fight. They are savages.

"So I invited them to come to dinner tomorrow they will get here." All my sisters looked at Aunt Gabby in shock. Why would she make that decision without us.

"I am interested never seen are giant shift into...well a giant." Say Brandy.

I have never seen are warlock so... I will determine if they are as handsome as to be told.
--------------------------------------
I did not see Raphael all day yesterday. Maybe he was not worried about me? My hand seemed to heal perfectly well.

"You look beautiful." Says Axel. I looked at my make-up.

"You out did yourself." I said. He also looked also fabulous.

"It is not every day that we get warlocks and giants plus we do not want them says that werewolf creatures are ugly." He says.

I wore a black dress that was strap less, had neck collar and two slits on each thigh. I wore black high heels. My hair was wavy. Axel put the crown on my head.

"There you go my queen you are officially ready." He says in admiration of his work.

I smiled at him. I got up from my chair and started to walk out with him following behind.
------------

My sisters, Aunt Gabby,Axel,Carly,Henry, Mom,Dad,Raphael,the General all sat down in the dining table as we waited for the warlock king and the giant king.

"I am so excited." Says Valentina.

She and Axel hope that they were mated to one of the warlocks or Giants. They said not only are sexy but they heard that they are amazing lovers. Brandy just wanted to see a giant turned into a giant.

"You know once I was a Regar." Says Aunt Gabby. Regar is mainland of the Giants. "I remember that once I caught two Giants man and woman having sex in the forset."

"Are you serious?" Says Valentina. "Tell us more."

Everyone in the table groaned.

"Well I think it was his mate because he was licking the giant woman's neck."

Yes giants and warlocks have mates. Giant are not known to be patient on waiting to have sex with their mate. They tend to have sex once they meet. Well warlock are known to wait one or two days. They are afraid of someone else like an enemy claim their mate. Wait why am I explaining their sex lives

"Uff that sounds so exotic." Says Axel.

Valentina nodded.

A royal guard came walking. I got up from my chair walking up to the guard.

"Introduce you to King of the Warlocks."

A tall handsome man came walking in.

"Holy shit." Whispered Valentina.

"He's so beautiful." Whispers Axel to her.

"I know." She says

He had black hair, tan skin. Muscular as hell. Everything about him scream sexy and dangerous.

"Well allow me to introduce myself." He says a deep rough voice. "My name is Seth Collins."

I found my voice.

"Hello my name is Aphrodite Kingsman."

"So what they say is ture the werewolf queen's beauty is enough to bring a man to his knees." He says.

Okay this guy is smooth. I smiled until I heard a dangerous growl from behind me.

Raphael hand wrapped his around my wasit. I could feel his sharp claws. Almost as if he was ready to claim what was his.

"SHE MINE!" He he said in a low growl.
----------------------------------
Finally.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
-DASHLEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 65.8K 12
THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLE. Full story has been published on Amazon Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K53J4PQ/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bitter+kisse...
217 7 8
Most Werewolves turn when they are 16, but I didn't. I could hear my wolf, but she seemed repulsed by being called wolf. My Pack and mate rejected me...
581K 19.4K 51
THEY Know I'm Special YET They Don't Know The Full Extent Of It THEY Think I'm A Weakling YET I'm More Prepared Then They Imagined THEY Hope To Destr...
222K 11.2K 17
The world went into a disarray when the Werewolves came out of hiding, the Government declared war and everything went up in flames. Families were to...