just 2 days. {COMPLETED} {Wat...

By malaynin

This book is not rated mature but it does have ONE chapter where mature content is involved so PLEASE do NOT... More

A/N
Morning
Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Afternoon
Evening
Evening
Morning
Morning
Morning
Morning
Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Afternoon
Evening
7 months later
A/N

Evening

100 5 0
By malaynin

-gif of Dominic

19:00

I woke up to the sound of rustling beside me.

"Ryler, you need to get up." Someone whispeared in my ear.

"Mm but I don't wanna..."

"Well you're gonna miss your train if you continue to sleep all night." I recognized the voice as Iowa's and immediately sat up from the couch I was slouched in. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to take a look at my surroundings.

The tv had been shut off and the curtains were drawn closed. The lamp light was on near the couch where Dominic slept.

Speaking of Dominic, where is he ?

"Iowa, where's Dominic?"

"He went to go shower. My mom told me to come and wake you up that we should get going." Iowa stood up and left, me following close behind.

I went into the guest bathroom to brush my teeth and reapply my makeup that smeared while I was sleeping. I took my hair out of its messy bun and decided to french braid it to the side.

After I've finished cleaning myself up, I went upstairs to Iowa's room to change into some clothes I usually leave over. I decided that a white t-shirt with black shorts were going to have to manage. I placed the old clothes I had on into a duffle bag. along with my toiletry items and a few extra clothes I might need just in case.

I headed downstairs to watch tv while I patiently waited for Dominic to finish in the bathroom.

Iowa soon joined me on the couch, carrying baby Kevin.

"Aww look at my sweet baby Kevin!" I gushed, stretching my arms out to Iowa so I could hold him. She rolled her eyes and handed him to me. I gradually took him, making sure his head was held up by the bend of my arm and his tiny cold feet secured in the bend of my other arm. I rocked him back and forth, gushing at how cute and peaceful he is whenever I held him in my arms.

"I swear I can't wait to have kids of my own. Babies are just too cute for my own good!" I said, smiling and looking up in time to see Iowa giving me one of her famous eye rolls just as Dominic walks into the room.

He smiled and ran a hand through his wet hair, grazing his lip a little with his teeth, "You ready to go?"

I nodded and gave Iowa her baby brother. "We'll wait for you outside."

She nodded, standing up and taking her brother to Olivia.

I turned to Dominic and smiled, nervously. "So um how'd you sleep?"

"Um it was good I guess. I didn't get enough sleep these last couple of weeks so I'm surprised I slept good." He shrugged.

I nodded and then thought about what he just said. "Hold up, how long have you been here?"

"For almost 4 weeks I think."

4 weeks?! How come I never seen him?

I gaped at him, hoping my thoughts could somehow teleport to his mind but judging by the look on his face, he had no clue to what I was hinting at.

"So you've been here for almost a month? How come I've never seen you before?" I crossed my arms over my chest and raised a brow, curious to know how we never came across each other.

I mean I know Ohio isn't a small state but as many times as I've been outside of the house these past 2 weeks, you would've thought I'd run into him or vice versa.

"Um well I don't know, but," he scratched his head and approached me slowly, "I have seen you before though. But I'm not sure if it was in Ohio."

My eyes went wide for sec.

Virginia? But that can't be right...

"What do you mean by another state? How do you know if I've been to any other state besides Ohio?"

"Well, I don't know. But what I do know is that I have seen you outside of this state before. Maybe like a year or two ago." He grabbed his bag from off the floor and headed outside, me doing the same and headed towards Iowa's car.

"When was the last time you left Ohio?" He suddenly asked, after a minute of silence.

I looked at him and shrugged, "Um like a year or two ago. It was for my dad though since he's in the military."

"THAT'S IT!" Dominic said, hysterically jumping up and down as if he had completed a hard jigsaw puzzle, just as I yelped in surprise in the sudden outburst.

Dominic just stood there and laughed, his dimples giving my stomach a warm steer.

Gosh I love his dimples.

Iowa finally appeared outside, looking between us both, wondering what was so funny. "Did I miss something?"

I scowled at Dominic and shook my head at my best friend. "Nope, nothing at all. By the way, what time in the morning do you have to be up for your trip to NY?"

Iowa pressed a button on the remote to her car to unlock it for us. I decided to sit in the front so I pushed my seat down so that Dominic could sit in the back.

"Um we leave around 12 so I should wake up at 10:30 or at least between 10 and 11 o'clock." She started the car and I quickly got in.

We backed out of the driveway and out of her neighborhood.

"Where we going?" I asked, noticing that she didn't make a turn towards the subway.

"It's a surprise and trust me, it's one of the few places you've never been to."

20:45

"Iowa where the hell are you taking us? We don't have time to be traveling far." I looked towards her and then turned towards Dominic who seemed to be texting someone.

Iowa made a sharp left turn, "Ry, just trust me okay?" she made another left turn, "I just wanted to show you this place before I left for New York because when I get back, school will start again and you know we have exams starting after a week we return so I just thought I should take you to a place you've never been before."

I smiled as she pulled up to a big triangular shaped building and parked her car. I squinted at the sign and almost cried out in surprise.

"No freaken way! The rock and roll hall of fame! Oh my gosh, I didn't know it was here! Why didn't you tell me?" I exclaimed, still gaping at the rare beauty of it.

Iowa smiled. "Well I wanted to take you to a place you've never been to before," she sighed as she turned on her ignition, starting the car, "but unfortunately we don't have the time."

"These are one of the places I did get to visit while I was here." Dominic commented, after almost an hour of not saying a word.

I turned to him and raised a brow. "Really, you've been here before?"

He nodded, "Yeah um my ex took me here a while back."

I cringed a little and then blurted out, "What happened between you to?"

Dominic's face fell and his lips turned into a grim line. He turned away and decided to look outside of the window. "Ryler, I don't really know you so you're not in the position to be asking me personal questions like that."

I nodded. feeling a little bit of hurt. I turned back around and faced the window also, watching as the trees began to blur as we passed them.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 94K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
Fallen By 😎

Teen Fiction

7.3K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...
107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
12K 1.3K 56
I shut my locker and started making my way towards my next class . I was already late and the hallway was almost empty . I picked up my pace . Sudden...