The Marriage Of A Bangladeshi...

By flawless_ink

Sadia Haqh, a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, of age 24, who just finished her graduation in politics from London, r... More

Ch:1- Arrival
Ch:2- Finally Home
Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)
Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)
Ch:5- The Announcement
Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.
Ch:7- First Official Date
Ch:8- Panchini (Engagement)
Ch:9- Revelation
Ch:10- Reunion
Ch:11- Aakht (The Marriage)
Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi
Ch:13-The Wedding Party
Ch:14-The First Night
Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits
Ch:16-Enchanted
Ch:17-Silence
Ch:18-The Reception Party
Ch:19-Embrace
Ch:20-Embarrasment
Ch:21-Messed Up
Ch:22-Love Bite
Ch:23-The Lunch Party
Ch:24-The Nightmare
Ch:25-Anger, Jealousy and Hatred.
Ch:26-Realisation
Ch:27-Pain And Bitterness
Ch:28-Misunderstandings
Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)
Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)
Ch:31-Healing
Ch:33-Seperation
Ch:34-The Call
Ch:35-Blame
Ch:36-The leave
Ch:37-Despair
The Trailer Of The Book
Chapter:38-Alive
Chapter:39-Belief
Chapter:40-Fully His

Ch:32-Little Acceptances

4.3K 218 8
By flawless_ink

(Sadia's POV)

I stretched my hands on the bed, as my sleep slowly faded, and felt it was already morning. When my hand didn't find any obstacle, and only felt the smooth bed sheet against my skin my eyes snapped open. The bed side beside me was empty. Abrar wasn't there. My eyes roamed around the room for the nurse but she wasn't there too. Was I so late waking up? I looked at the large wall clock and saw that it was eight in the morning.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom without a second thought. After showering, I chose to wear a light green salwar kameez which had dark green border. It was cotton comfortable and made me look slimmer. I brushed my hair nicely and quickly went out. I found mom on my way to study and there was a smile on her face as soon as she saw me.

"Good morning, mom."

"Good morning Sadia." She said caressing my hair with her hand. I felt so blessed having her as my mother in law or else normally mother in laws are so evil as the show in the serial and books. But she was nothing like that. She was a real sweet heart. "Your Abrar brought his office at home. At least, thank god, he didn't decide to go to office indeed." Mom said with a sneer, I knew somewhere she was happy, Abrar was working like before and me too I guess. But he needed to rest too.

"Mom shouldn't we stop him, he should take rest." I said as the concern of his health hit me.

"I know, Sadia do you think I didn't try to but if he listens to me then right? Why don't you give it a try. Jenny is there too." The last words that she said just moved the floor under my feet. What was that Jenny doing here again? Wasn't she satisfied enough the last time. Oh how did I forget, she is his assistant right? That too personal. But that doesn't mean she will interfere with our personal life too.

~~~~~~~

I contemplated standing outside the study, if I should enter or not? Then something strange struck my head. The last time he was with me in the dressing area, and clearing all the misunderstandings he told me that, he wanted to see if it mattered to me seeing him with someone else. But how did he know I was about to come to his study? Was he making me a fool? And how stupid of me, he sold it and I bought it? Why didn't I interrogated him? He also immediately left after keeping his point, so that I don't question him any further. The more I thought the more messed up I felt. What did Abara want?

This time I decided to open the door very slowly. While I prayed, that he doesn't shatter my trust again. As I slowly peeked in, they were looking at me. I quickly restrained my posture, stood straight and entered the study. Was there a camera fit outside? I really had to check. How do they know all the time that I am entering?

"Won't you have breakfast downstairs?" I asked my voice loud and clear, with no trace of any emotions.

"No. Send the breakfast here and Jenny's too." The way her name rolled of his tongue, it just made my blood boil at hundred degree Celsius. I needed to act mature, thats what I reminded myself. I was Abrar's wife and no one could take my place in his life. She was just a secretory. An outsider.

"What would you like to have Jenny for the breakfast, cornflakes, sandwich, porota bhaji, toast? And for beverage tea or coffee?" I said in one breath putting a huge fake smile on my face that I could master.

Both stared at me for a second, more like gawking at me with their awe faces.

"Tea and sandwich will be fine, Sadia."

"Off course and with some poison." I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry, did you say anything?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Off course no." I will send them in. As I was about to turn, she called me again.

"Sadia. Make sure to put mint in the tea." What? Did I just hear that? She wanted mint in her tea. Were they going to kiss after breakfast? I felt my skin was burning now, as my blood rushed in full frequency.

"Anything else?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Oh no. That will be just fine." She said in her mean tone keeping her one hand on her waist. Abrar didn't look up this time, he focused on the screen in front of him." I felt my heart breaking when I looked at him. Why was he acting like a deaf? Couldn't he see the way she was talking to me? I slowly turned and shut the door behind me.

By the time I went to the kitchen, everyone was already on the dinning table. Abrar usually had toast and butter for his breakfast but I thought of making something special for him. He was in a bad condition, though he acted like he was fine. I had to take care of him. I just couldn't bring myself to hate him anymore for some reason.

I thought of making him English breakfast, that I am best at. I could make the best muffins in the world, according to me and some of my friends. I felt so relaxed when making the muffins, I loved making deserts. It relaxes me to the core.

In half an hour, I was done with setting up the breakfast in the trolley. I stood outside the door, as the servant got the trolley inside. I didn't have patience anymore to deal with her. I just hoped that, she didn't ate the muffins, that I made for him.

After the servant came out, I went to my room too. After sitting in silence, I realised that I had work today. Should I ask him wether I should go or no? Off course I know his answer, if he can he will land me to my work place immediately.

His medicines! Is what came to my mind suddenly but where was the nurse? I didn't see her from the morning. I went to mom instantly to ask her.

After I went to her, I found her busy talking to someone on the phone. As I heard for a while the one sided conversation, I realised it was Abrar's sister, Zarin who she was talking to.

"See in the evening then." She said to her and cut the phone.

"Sadia, Zarin with her husband and family is coming today in the evening to see Abrar. We have to do all the preparations."

"That's nice mom." I said with a smile. "We need to decide what we will cook for dinner."

"Yes. We need to and you make some nice delicious deserts. Zarin likes sweet a lot."

"Off course mom. I will."

"I will prepare some of her husband's favourite dishes. Come lets go to the kitchen."

"Yes. Mom I wanted to ask you where Abrar's nurse was. I didn't see her from the morning."

"No. I didn't see her too."

"Oh okay mom. I will just give Abrar his medicine and come to the kitchen."

"Okay."

I went to our room and then looked for the box of medicine that was prescribed for Abrar. After not finding it there, I directly went to the study.

"You didn't go to your office." The first thing that Abrar said, as he saw me. I sighed a breath of relief, seeing the nurse handing him the medicine.

"No. Zarin is coming with her in laws in the evening."

"Why?" He interrupted frowning before I could say anything else.

"To see you."

"Don't they have anything else to do. Am I dead that they have to see me?"

"Abrar?! How can you talk like that?" I felt my eyes almost tearing up. I bit my lip to control my almost cry, that was going to escape from me. He was continuously staring at me on top of that. His eyes glowed with anger and mine with disappointment. I was about to leave, but stopped as I saw his left hand raising from the corner of my eyes. His elbow was pressed on the chairs arm, and he had a painful expression on his face.

"Sir are you okay? Should I call the doctor?" Jenny asked before I could voice it.

"No I am fine." He said bringing his facial expression to normal, as if nothing happened. I stood there completely baffled by his attitude. Without giving him a second glance I went out of the room. I called his doctor right away telling about what just happened.

The doctor said that it won't be much of a problem, if he can move his fingers and half of his hand. Which meant his body coordination was completely fine. Just because of the deep cuts in his arm it was hard for him to move his arm. It hurt him. I sighed a breath of relief after I heard him. Time was needed for his arm to heal which was hard to accept. I went to the kitchen and stated helping mom with cutting.

~~~~~~

By the evening everyone arrived. I wore a black zamdani sari and gold earrings to complete my look. Then I went to the kitchen to check everything was ready. I didn't get to see Abrar the entire day or more like I didn't want to see him. I was angry and hurt by him. Angry because he said without thinking what he shouldn't have said and sad because he didn't say anything when he needed to say. No matter how much I tried Jenny never went out of my mind. Every time I look into her eyes, I see the competing look in them. As if she always tries to compete with me. It scares me so much thinking if Abrar falls in her trap then I will definitely die.

Holding the tray of snacks, I went out of the kitchen and placed it on the sitting room table. Abrar was sitting on one of the single sofas which were big and luxurious, with one of his leg placed on another and it completely made him look powerful. But he looked irritated too. We stared at each other, I don't know for how long and slowly the frowning lines on his head ceased.

"Sadia why don't you pass the snack to us, I don't think he will take any." I immediately looked at Zarin and her husband, their huge grin made me even more uncomfortable. "The snacks..." Zarin's husband said again, I quickly took a plate and passed it to him. Oh no how embarrassing I thought. I wished that if I could just vanish in the air. Was I out of my mind? I mentally scolded myself standing there, for staring at Abrar for so long.

"Abrar you look completely fit and fine man and ready to scare the shit out of people." Zarin's husband said and I knew my eyes were completely dilated, with his choice of words. Maybe they were pretty close.

"Exactly, which is why I don't get the point of you coming here." He said sneering. I looked at Zarin's husband back, he stopped in midway eating the snack, raising his eyebrow at him. Abrar, did he even know an inch of courtesy?

"Bhai.." Before Zarin could say anything her husband interrupted.

"You still don't know how to talk, brother in law."

"I think you are worse big brother in law." There facial expressions changed into anger masked ones.

"Both of you stop." Zarin stood up.
"And bhai how can you talk to him like that?"

"You don't have to teach me how to talk di." Abrar stood up saying and left the room, glaring at him. What just happened? I looked at Zarin and gave her a sorry look and rushed behind Abrar.

"Abrar.." I called him from his back but he kept walking into the study. "Abrar what's wrong with you? Why did you behave like that? You were rude to them!" He took his seat and then looked at me.

"My sister is better than you, she at least knows to take her husband side."

"Really? Don't you think the way you talked to them was insulting?"

"No that's the way I talk wife."

"Fine. You don't even think what you did was wrong. If you have a little ounce of courtesy left then do the honour of having the dinner with everyone."

"How can you talk to me like that?" His voice grew deadly cold and filled with anger.

"That's the way I talk to people like you." I don't know how I said that my voice and hands were shaking then. For the first time I felt scared of Abrar that too so much. He seemed like a different person, holding that expression on his face. Full of fury and rage. Without waiting there for another moment I went out of the study, as soon as I could and closed the door behind me. My heart was beating so loudly with fear.

(Abrar's POV)

I felt so damn angry, all I felt was hitting my punching bag, until it tore from its hook. I was even more infuriated by Sadia's action. I raked my fingers through my hair, gritting my teeth. She always crosses the lines but this time she will definitely know her mistake sooner or later.

I hated people thinking me weak and even the thought of people pitying me gets my anger to the edge. I closed my eyes and leaned against my chair, thinking what I just did? I had no regret of talking to that man like that. Why was he here? To see how weak I am? I looked towards my left hand. I had to go to the doctor tomorrow by myself. I wanted to know how fast it was going to heal. I still had to find out Maruf and beat the hell out of him. He was the master planner and he deserved worse than he planned for me and he will get that. AK Shah and that wedding planner were in jail and I will make sure that they get worse punishment and worse torture that is possible. No one dares to put a finger on Abrar Ahmed and I will set them as the biggest example of that. And off course including Maruf. How far will he run? I had the private and official detective agencies behind him. Soon he will be in my hands.

I worked for about an hour, checked all the mails and replied them to all my foreign delicates. Dad's name flashed on my screen then and I knew why he called. It rang for a while and then I decided to pick it up.

"Dad."

"Come down. We are waiting for you in the dinning table." His voice was firm and stiff, full of authority. It was a clear cut order.

"Yes dad." The one person I can never go against was my dad. I stood up ending the call and walked out of the study.

Raiyan, Zarin's husband looked at me. We glared at each other for a while and then I took my seat. Sadia then came near me and placed the bowl on the table. Her soft aura filled my surrounding, her chocolate scent stroke my nostril. I felt dazed and relaxed, as if all my stress and tension just vanished in the air. She then took the sit beside and found me already staring at her, like always. She filled my plate and I kept looking at her. All I wanted to do now was hold her in my arms and breath in her. But I knew I couldn't do that, her promises, I respected them and I wanted to keep my promise to her. I wanted to be her man of words. But then again her last actions played a flashback in my memory, and it didn't seem to affect me at all then. When she was in front of me, I tend to forget everything.

I watched her eating in intervals and ate mine. At times she looked at me and gave me a why are you staring look. She was angry at me. She looked so cute when she was angry. Good I thought. It's better that she stays away from me for a while because I was so consumed with anger and I didn't want to hurt her. What I needed the most now was space. Which she would never give me, if I let her get close to me.

All the people left after eating the desert that Sadia made. I generally didn't like too much sweet when it comes to food but when it comes to person, Sadia is an exception. I don't even know how she made herself so much important in my life?

Raiyan and Zarin talked to Sadia before they left and I wondered what they talked about. Raiyan smirked looking at me and I knew it was about me and definitely something not nice.

In the room we played the ignore game. She acted to ignore me and I did too. It was stupid but I didn't have a problem as long as she stays away from me, though I wanted her so close to me.

She changed into a light blue colour salwar kameez and she looked smoking hot with her hair down. The dress hugged her so perfectly. The thought of her in my arms turned me on. I tried to focus on the laptop ahead of me when she took her bedside beside me. Aren't you gonna talk? I thought. Good, you shouldn't.

~~~~~~

After an hour I kept the laptop aside and laid down, within a few minutes I felt a gripping pain in my left arm. It hurt and made me hard to breath. The pain killer, that's what I needed, the doctor prescribed it. I leaned against the bed and tried to sit but all I felt was pain, it felt crazy I laid down again and tried to reach the medicine box with my hand. It was on the second drawer of the bedside table. After trying a bit I realised it was impossible for my right hand to reach that drawer and I thought it was time that I call Sadia.

"Sadia?" I called her.

"I don't want to talk to you Abrar." Seriously? Man!

"As you wish." As I said that this time she turned while I tried to get up. I leaned my head against the bed, balancing on my right elbow.

"Are you okay?" Her breathing rose, she looked scared and here I thought I was dying out of this pain.

"Get the pain killer."

"Yeah right the pain killer." She toppled over me placing her one hand on the edge of the bed and opening the second drawer with the other. For a moment I forgot about my pain, getting her so close to me. She smelled amazing. Her long hair fell on my abdomen, I wanted to move those strands behind her ear touch her face but the next moment, she wasn't on top of me anymore. She got the medicine out and handed it over to me.

"Wait water." She said and toppled over me again to get the water from the side table. This time she literally fell on me. She was so clumsy I thought, I mentally sneered.

"I am so sorry, I didn't hurt you right?"

"It's okay baby you can never hurt me."

"You mean physically?"

"I guess so." I took the medicine, gulped it with water. "Why you want to hurt me by any other means?"

"Don't smirk Abrar. I can hurt you if I want to." This time she smirked. I raised my eyebrow seeing her smirk.

"Off course you can because I have allowed you to."

"What if I turn out to be the evil wife?" She said with a fake sincere serious face.

"Then I have to turn out to be an evil husband."

"Hehe very funny! Is it paining anymore?" She asked her concerned expressions back again.

"It won't after a while, I just took the medicine."

"Should I call the doctor?"

"No."

"You know you can show if you are in pain, you don't have to be mute all the time."

"It's not a big deal for me. I am used to these, I am a strong man Sadia though this time I think it was a little extreme."

"Used to these? What do you mean by that?"

"I did boxing in high school, I have experienced a lot of pain and bruises."

"Hmm. Means more girls falling for you."

"I wasn't interested."

"Why they weren't pretty?"

"I was too ambitious."

"Off course you were."

"You are going to work tomorrow. Already you missed today I don't know why?"

"Abrar he was your sister's husband. You shouldn't have talked to him like that."

"You don't know anything wife. Sleep."

"And you know everything after all you are an encyclopaedia. Good night." I really loved her guts of talking to like that no one dared to and no one talked to like that before. I think it impresses me more than it gets me angry. I was getting used to this side of hers and only for her.

*****************************************

Love is in the air!! Firstly I want to tell sorry to everyone. It has been a late update. I kinda left my charger somewhere for which I couldn't write. Now I got a spare charger so there won't be any problem with updating.

Abarar will slowly realise that he loves Sadia. He started accepting a few things. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter, it's longer than usual ones. Think of it as an compensation.

Do vote and comment.

Thank you and love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 9.8K 34
A crush on the popular boy at school sounds tough enough... Gorgeous, charming, and captain of Maxwell High's soccer team, Valentino Rosas is every g...
447K 27.6K 53
Laila Barakat is a normal eighteen-year-old girl. She just got received a full scholarship to a private college and works a part-time job to help sup...
26.7K 1.9K 45
A hijabi Pakistani girl named Fanaa goes to high school to become something great that could save people from the bad world. Going to school everyday...
4.9K 383 30
BOOK #1 of •Harmony Of Billionaires• She was just a responsibility for him, which he never wanted, denied every sign. And she was adamant to unravel...