Cyber Bully

By Mr_Ezra

Follow Adrian as he not only sruggles the crazy life of being abused by his father..but also being bullied on... More

Cyber bully
Cyberbully Chap: 2
Cyberbully Chapter: 3
Cyber-bully Chap: 4
Cyberbully Chapter: 5
Chapter 6
CHapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: The Torment begins
Chapter 10: The Talk
Chapter 11: Bully goes real life
Chapter 12- His choice
Chapter 13: Bitter Cold
Chapter 14: Mistaken + Truth
Chapter 15: Cutting
Chapter 16: Christmas Eve trouble
Chapter 17: Reality caught up
The Final Stand

NO MORE

546 18 7
By Mr_Ezra

Dads POV:)

I stared blankly at my sons coffin as it was lowered into the ground. I had a smug smile on my face as to the enjoyment of finally being rid of him. I mean you'd think the years of abuse would have upped his death date. But I have to hand it to his friends; David and Andrew sure would do anything for 1k each. Even if it meant their friends death.

I looked over the sniffling crown and snorted, wondering why people would be sad he is now gone. I saw his grandmother, Andrew and David, his school friends, school principal, and many other bland faces I could care about. This kid now 6ft under got physically abused, and got abused cyberly. I felt a little bad, but it quickly vanished when I saw a distant figure in the shadows of the foggy morning glaring at me. It wore a black clak with a neon green scarf on. It was smirking at me. I quickly looked around my surroundings, making sure the smirk was meant for me. it was.

I looked back and the mysterious figure vanished. I stumbled fowards and lost balance...falling into my dead sons grave. No one noticed.

I stumbled back to my feet and started yelling for help but it was to no vail. I looked up quickly and saw the soil being thrown down. I screamed louder until it was up to my neck. I gave up and let the dirt compact my lungs.

Karma sure is a b----.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.1K 20
Follow Karrueche through her struggles in life.
28.3K 469 22
• warning • - bullying - swearing - A$$ Grammar/Bad writing. Enjoy.
356K 9K 43
DREAMNOTFOUND through mental and physical abuse, george meets dream. not everything starts out great, but of course, it always makes it up in the en...