Pillow Talk 》Zustin AU

By OopsHiYoonmin

A story in which an innocent senior is sexually corrupted by his irresistible new neighbor 《》 Zayn Malik is a... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Covers
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
houses ugh
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
End (Epilogue)
SEQUEL OUT NOW

12.

5K 205 130
By OopsHiYoonmin

MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! Btw, the picture above is one of my instagram edits! You guys can follow me @ blurryfacejb. the YouTube video is a song by my favorite rapper, it's so good and I feel like it fits the end of this chapter. Witt Lowry is amazing.

-Recap-

Zayn's pov.

"Because you're mine,"he says, looking at me with those eyes of his. I'm left breathless again as I look at his eyes, and suddenly, feel bold in a way that I shouldn't.

"Oh yeah? Prove it,"I whisper.

------

As soon as those words left my mouth, Justin's lips were on mine. He let go of my arms which he still had pinned onto the wall, and immediately my hands went for his hair, as I kissed back. He dominated the kiss, reaching down to grip my waist as he pulled me to him. Our bodies were pressed together as we kissed. He squeezed my bum suddenly, making me groan and he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He pulled away as we tried to catch our breath. I tugged on his hair and he let out a throaty moan and I then wrap my arms around his waist, my hard on throbbing against my jeans. Justin tugs at my shirt and I allow him to take it off. He runs his hands over my now bare torso, making me shiver as his fingertips brush the skin.

He takes his shirt off and I'm literally staring at his toned body and tattoos. He pushes me towards the bed that doesn't have our bags on it.

I land on my back and immediately he he hovers over me. He grinds his bulge on mine and I gasp out a moan. Justin smirks and continues his actions.

"You like that Zaynie? Bet your girlfriend's flat ass can't turn you on like this,"he says as I struggle to stay quiet.

"You're mine Zaynie. All mine, and I'm proving it to you,"Justin says, as I feel his mouth move to my torso. He kisses the spot above my nipple before softly sucking on the spot, his teeth grazing it as I cover my mouth in an attempt to be silent.

He repeats his actions a few inches under my collarbone. I hiss as he continues, then he kisses up to my neck. "I wish I could let that girl of yours know you're mine Zaynie,"Justin says, kissing a spot on my neck. I'm sure if he could, he'd be leaving more hickeys there but for my sake, since I'm with Gigi, he's not and I respect that about him.

His lips meet mine again and I feel him palm me through my jeans. I groan against his mouth. He bites my bottom lip and tugs on it. An involuntary whine leaves my lips as he chuckles, connecting our lips again.

He continues to palm me and I start feeling myself close. I close my eyes as I continue to kiss Justin and suddenly I feel the loss of contact. I open my eyes and find Justin standing. I glare at him. "What the fuck Justin!"I exclaim.

"oh, look at the time, I've got to take a shower before we go out with the lads. Bye Zaynie!"Justin says before running to the bathroom in our room. I push myself off the bed and run after him, pounding on the door.

"You asshole! You can just leave me like this! You caused it! That's not fair!"I yell while pounding.

"Why don't you go jack off?"Justin says while laughing as I hear the water turn on.

"I'm no going to fucking jack off!"

"Aww, you want some help?"Justin coos, opening the door to peak his head out.

"Yes, please!"I say, too desperate to even know what I'm saying.

"You should have thought of that before letting Gigi blow you,"Justin smirks, shutting the door in my face. I gape at the closed door, and cross my arms, going to the bed and sitting down angrily

---

I was walking next to Louis and Harry, avoiding Justin at all costs. He can't just do that to me and leave me like that! I mean, he should be grateful I'm even letting him be in the same room as me, but yet he goes and leaves me hard? I literally had to think of disgusting things to get turned off.

Justin keeps smirking at me, obviously not bothered by the fact that I'm avoiding him.

I turn my head away from him and we continue towards the London eye. Once we reach it, there are quite a few people since it's night and everyone wants to ride it at night. Justin and Harry head towards the front, and they wave us over. "We've already reserved a capsule only for us, so we don't have to be with the other people,"Justin says, and he grips my arm afterwards, much to my annoyance.

He leads me towards the ride and we get on. It's very spacious and he pulls me to sit next to him. Louis sits next to Harry and well, niam is together already. The ferris wheel begins to move.

I look at the view and gasp, it's so beautiful.

"Do you like it?"Justin speaks up quietly, and I turn my head to find him looking at me intently.

"I love it. It's beautiful,"I reply.

"Like you,"Justin says. There is no hint of playfulness, or even a teasing tone. He's serious as he keeps looking at me.

My cheeks heat up at his words for some reason and I turn away, looking at the view again.

When the ride ends, we all head towards the hotel again, walking and taking in the London lights. Harry has his curls hidden in a beanie to avoid being seen, walking very close to Louis as the two chat. But two girls spot him and he quickly takes pictures with them, asking them not to say he's here. They nod, and one of them shoots Louis a nasty look, obviously seeing him being close with Harry.

We continue to the hotel, it's not 9 p.m. We've been walking for a while, to the restaurant, to the London eye and back to the hotel. We all take the elevator to our suite, and I tiredly head to my room, falling on my bed.

Justin walks in moments later, closing the door. I pretend to sleep, since I'm supposed to still be avoiding him. He chuckles and I feel my bed sink as he climbs onto it.

"Zaynie, I know you're awake,"Justin shakes me, and I open my eyes and glare at him. He chuckles and pulls me to him. I cross my arms and refuse to move. He sighs and suddenly wraps his arms around me

I free as he hugs me, finally loosening up. He smiles down at me and I stare at him. I start thinking of what I'm doing.

"What are you doing to me?"I say, sighing as I place my head on his shoulder, frowning.

"What do you mean Zaynie?"Justin asks.

"I mean, I thought I was straight. I have a girlfriend, but you have managed to make me forget about her and think about you. I'm so confused on what we're doing, Justin,"I finish.

"I'm helping you find yourself, baby. You may not be giving in to me yet, but I like you okay? I want you to figure out what you're going to choose, Zaynie,"he says.

"I'm so confused. I mean-"Justin cuts me off.

"Do you have feelings for Gigi? Do you actually like her?"he asks, looking into my eyes.

"I-I.. I don't know, I think I do, I mean, I've never had a crush on someone, or had one of those puppy love experiences,"I say, looking down with a frown.

"Look at me Zayn. Tell me what you feel,"he says. I stare into his eyes. Those eyes that always make me feel some sort of way.

"When I look into your eyes.. I don't know how to say it, but I feel something, I don't know what it is but I know it's something,"I begin rambling but I'm cut off as Justin presses his lips against mine softly. I kiss back and he cups my cheek.

He pulls away and wraps his arms around me. He spoons me from behind as we lay in the bed, still in our clothes from today.

"I'm going to be teach you Zaynie. Everything. I'll disarm those walls you have of inexperience,"he says.

"So what does that make us?"I ask.

"Simple, we're having a fling until you leave that girl of yours,"Justin says.

I smirk, pulling away from Justin and climbing on top of him. "So that means I can do this?"I ask, leaning in to kiss him. Next thing you know, Justin flips us so I'm under him.

He has a smirk on his face as he leans closer. "No Zaynie, that means I can do this,"he whispers before crashing his lips on mine.

-----

Okay so I said at the beginning to read this author's note! What I wanted to ask you guys is if I should do a character ask? If you think I should, comment questions below! Hopefully I will be doing two character asks in this book, one right now, and one once the book ends!

The characters you can ask are:

Justin

Zayn

Liam

Louis

Harry

Gigi

Zayn's parents

Me

So if you want to do a character ask, comment questions for the character and hopefully I'll have it up soon! I won't be taking questions once I have a reasonable amount!

Comment and vote! Your comments always me smile!

Bye my little zustin pillows!

-nay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 109 33
Zayn Malik and Justin Bieber become good friends and meet two African American sisters who they befriend, but also have feelings for. What happens wh...
80.4K 3.7K 21
When Zayn Malik meets the brother of his best friend Kirby he instantly falls for him even though Zayn is only sixteen and the brother Justin Drew Bi...
95 12 19
Start: May 2024 A texting/irl book about non famous Justin, and famous Zayn. Justin is a 21 year old openly gay man man who lives in a small town wo...
58.3K 5.1K 36
City boy Zayn meets country boy Harry when he moves from the city. Two worlds collide. The rest is history. *** When 27 year old Zayn Malik realizes...