Collected!!

By MrsStephenStrange

Here is my first imagine book. Some are silly n some are good.. I just made this as a collection and they ar... More

©
Niall!?
Fireproof!
I wont ever leave you.
I love you more.
Dont ever change
Rumour
#He tells them about you both dating
YESSSS!!!
Im sorry
#Song of your Moment.
Note!
"Stay away from her"
He misses you.
If I were the one........
Surprise!!!!!
#1DME
Dinner
#Your first night after moving together.
Question for readers.
I love you.
#How he likes your hair~1D
"You Are Perfect!"
Propose Night.
Fight.
Random spree.
Steal My Girl
Charlie Puth
On Air!
Angel
Missed You.
Coffee?
In the name of love.
Time Changes.
Anything for you!
Infinite Questions.

28.

44 2 4
By MrsStephenStrange

A/N: yo! Its been a while since I updated this book but yeah I guess its Ok...? I can't seem to name this imagine. Help. Well idk how many of u know Charlie Sartori but still lemme introduce him to u. So he is MasterChef Australia 2016 contestant who wants to be a pastry chef. And I MY CRUSH!!!

So this is for him! Do vote if u like it. Giving it my best try....

(y/n)= your name.

Charlie's POV:

I was tired today. There were way too many customers at our restaurant. Plus my sister had taken a short leave but the day is over. I drive to my house eager to see (y/n).

(y/n) is my girlfriend of almost a year now. She's been there supporting me ever since I decided to join the MasterChef. And I'm thankful I have her. She's my everything!

Reaching my place I parked at the driveway as usual and went in. As I was going to open the door I smelled something funny. Maybe something was burning.

I opened the door and that smell hit me. Definitely something was burning!

"(y/n)!!!" I called. Smoke was starting to fill the living room.

I heard a yell from the kitchen and I ran there.

"(y/n)! What are you doing?" She was panicking. I went up and opened the window that I don't know why was closed.

The smoke started to clear away slowly but (y/n) was still coughing. I pulled her out of the kitchen after checking the gas was off.

"(y/n) what were you doing in there?"

"Well... I was cooking. Trying to do that!"

I laughed. "I told you I will cook when I get home..."

"Yeah.. But I thought you are already tired everyday working and that I could help you if I cooked at night but.. Well seems like I can't cook at all."

She pouted shrugging. Her face had black marks due to the smoke from earlier.

"Look (y/n) you have other works. Plus you have your own job. And you keep this house so good. I can't ask you for anything more. So its fine with me."

"I'm sorry Charlie. I messed up. I just can't seem to be learning to cook at all." Her hand went through her hair.

"Come here!" I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you Charlie!"

"I love you more (y/n)!"

"Are you tired today?" She said letting go.

"Uh... A bit...!"

"A lot!" She smiled.

"I'm making dinner though!"

"We can just order something.." She argued.

"I don't think my baby wants to miss my food..." I knew that whenever we ordered something she used to end up say 'Charlie.. I miss your food...'

She got up and almost jumped on me hugging me.

"I love you Charlie."

I kissed her cheek.

"Maybe I could help you..."

"Uh huh.... Maybe you could clear up the mess you made!"

"Okay..."

And we spent time singing songs and joking while I cooked and she cleared the mess she had made earlier.

A/N:

I have a huge crush on this boy. Man its surprising to myself. Well whatever.

The request spree is on. DM me or inbox me if you want an imagine for you.😊😃

Love you guys!❤💅

~Sassy Saloni.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...
315K 587 68
1D and 5sos imagines and stuff ve read so they're not all mine but whatever just read on and if you find one that's yours and you don't want it on he...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
178K 1.6K 126
I write a bunch of preferences, some mine, some not. You can always request one if you would like a speciel one :)