My Neighbor's Boyfriend [H]

By orangeredd

In which a girl fell in love with someone she shouldn't have fallen for. because that guy used to be her best... More

chapter 1
[flashback] chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
♢NOT AN UPDATE♢
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
♢PLEASE COMMENT♢

chapter 12

150 10 5
By orangeredd

*I've made my decision guys hehe thankyou for those who gave comments:) and warning, long chapter ahead*

-----

When I opened my eyes, it's already saturday. And I realized I woke up at 8am. Why did I wake up so early? I groaned and wanted to go back sleep but then I remember,

Today Jungkook and I will go together

Eventhough I didn't know where we're going yet, but I felt excited to go with him. I hoped today went well.

I quickly stood up from my bed and took a shower. After I finished, I went to my wadrobe to choose the outfit for today. I wanted to look good in front of him.

I chose to wear my black crop tee and denim hotpants. It's simple but still atractive I guess. While waiting for jungkook, I got bored in my bedroom so I went downstairs. And there were taehyung and jimin sitting on the kitchen.

"Hey eunseung" , Jimin greeted me first. Memories from last night haunted me. He's such a sweetheart.

"Eyy eunseung! Come here, let's eat breakfast", taehyung greeted me.

I went to sit across taehyung and beside jimin, "good morning" , I smiled to them and took a bread.

"How's your sleep?" , Jimin asked me.

"I slept well, you?" , I asked back while smiling to him.

"Not really, I kept thinking about someone" , he smiled back to me and ruffled my hair. No, don't. Your smile is contagious. And who was he talking about? Was he thinking about me?

"Hey what's wrong with you two? You're acting like i'm not here" , taehyung joined the conversation.

"Nothing, tae. Anyway I have to go back" , Jimin said to both of us.

"Why? Can't you stay here and play all day with me?" , taehyung whined to him.

"I can't tae.. I have to meet someone" , he chuckled. Oh I just remembered, he also had date with jungyeon. I bet taehyung also forgot about this.

"See! Jimin ditches me" , taehyung whined because he didn't really have anything to do.

"You can call sungjae to come" , I suggested him. Sungjae was our cousin and he lived not really far from our house.

"Oh yeah great idea! Wait I'll call sungjae first" , taehyung went to his room to call sungjae. I was left alone with Jimin.

"So.. you want to go back now?" , I broke the silence.

"Not right now, maybe ten more minutes" , he replied.

"Oh okay, have fun with jungyeon later", I patted his shoulder.

He smiled bitterly, "yeah, are you going somewhere?" , he's looking at my outfit. Which was not like my outfit if I wanted to stay at home. Not that baggy t-shirt.

"Emm yeah"

"With jungkook?" , he guessed correctly. Of course, who else would it be? The possibilities are just jihyo, jungyeon, or jungkook. Knowing jihyo had her own boyfriend to go with her on saturdays.

I nodded my head, "yes, we'll go to the mall this noon"

He patted my head softly, "have fun to you too" , he showed me his charming eye-smile.

Taehyung went back to the kitchen and we continued eating our breakfast. Jimin left after ten minutes. He needed to get ready afterall. I hoped jimin and jungyeon had a great day. I hoped my day went well too. It's always exciting to go somewhere with jungkook, we would spend so much times together and went back home late. Taehyung didn't really mind when I was with jungkook. But he still texted me to make sure I was safe. He's protective.

When the clock showed 10.30am , I went back to my bedroom and sat in front of my make up table. I hesitated to put some make-up but I decided to put light make-up so I didn't look too pale. My favourite part of make-up is using my tinted lipbalm. I had lots of lipbalms with different flavours. The one that I used for today is the cherry one. It smelled so good.

When I was using the lip balm, I heard the door bell rang and I quickly did the finishing touch up. I went out from my bedroom and went downstairs bringing my slingbag which contained my wallet, my phone, and my lipbalm.
Jungkook and taehyung were talking with each other in the living room. Jungkook looked so gorgeous as always. He was only wearing simple black t-shirt and ripped jeans with his timberland shoes. Simple but enough to made me attracted to him.

"Hey jungkook!" , I greeted him and approached him.

"Hey! I love your outfit" , he smiled while looking at my outfit. Oh boi I love your outfit more.

"Thankyou" , I smiled sheepishly, "so we're going now?"

"Yeah, taehyung hyung I'm going now" , jungkook said to taehyung.

Taehyung nodded, "have fun you two! Don't forget to take care of her.. If something happens with her, I won't forgive you jungkook-ah" , he warned sternly.

"I will be alright oppa, don't worry!" , I assured taehyung so he could calm down a bit.

"I promise to take care of her" , jungkook intertwined our fingers slowly and I was so startled like my heart could jump out, "we will go now, bye hyung!"

I was still startled but I managed to bid goodbye to taehyung, "b-bye tae! P-play well with sungjae!" , screwed me for stuttering. The way he intertwined our fingers just too.. Unexpected and somehow sweet.

Taehyung waved us goodbye and we went out from the house. "Let's go to the XX mall, shall we?" Jungkook broke the silence as we were walking toward his red car.

As a gentleman, he opened the door for me and let me in. We hadn't arrived at the mall yet but he had been so sweet to me. He got inside and sat at the driver seat. "Yeah let's go" , I managed not to stuttering while answering his unanswered question.

"Hey you should wear your seatbelt" , he chuckled and then he leaned closer to put my seatbelt. I swore, our faces were just inches appart. My heart was beating so fast.

He was slightly looking at my lips and then quickly diverted his eyes and sat straight on the driver seat. He started the engine, "are you using lipbalm?"

I turned my head to look at him but he was looking straight to the road, "yeah..what's wrong?"

He chuckled, "your lips smell nice.. What flavour is it?"

"Aish byuntae! Why did you even smell my lips!" , I smacked his arm softly.

"I didn't smell it, I just smelled it accidentally when I put your seatbelt on" , he chuckled , "so what flavour is it?"

"It's cherry.. one of my favourites!" , I told him.

"Oh, I love cherry! It tastes good" , he glanced to me to show his smile and then back to the road.

"I know right", I smiled back.

"By the way, you look beautiful today" , he complimented me so suddenly.

I chuckled, "just today? How about the other day when I wasn't wearing any make up?" , I decided to tease him so I didn't feel awkward.

"Yah you're wearing make up? I told you, you're beautiful without make up" , he stated so straightforward. I almost choked on my saliva.

"It's just light make up"

"You are beautiful everyday, don't worry" , he said while ruffling my hair.

"You look adorable today" , I gave back a compliment for him.

He smiled widely, "really? But just today?"

"Everyday" , I mumbled but I guess he still heard me.

"Thankyou, eunseung-ah" , he chuckled, "I'm always adorable"

I smacked his arm for the 2nd times today, "auch! Why?"

"Over confident isn't good, jeon jungkook" , I laughed softly.

-----

After a few minutes, we had arrived at the XX mall. We decided to go shopping first. We loved shopping and especially shopping together.

"Hey how about I choose some clothes for you and you choose for me" , jungkook gave the idea.

"Hmm great idea! I will definitely choose great clothes" , I know which were great clothes for guys. Especially for jungkook.

"Let's start then! We'll meet in front of the store.. i'll sit there" , he pointed at the bench in front of the store. I nodded my head.

By that we separated our ways. I went to the boys' clothes section and vice versa. First, I chose peach color of baggy t-shirt which he hadn't ever had before. And then I chose some slim-fit t-shirts. Heck, those would look super good in jungkook.

Next, I looked at an adorable sweater but it's a couple sweater. Its written on it, "she is mine" . The pair with "he is mine" was placed at the girls' section. I wanted to buy this for him, but he wouldn't buy the couple one for me. Why would he buy this? We weren't couple afterall. But I chose to ignore my thoughts and still taking the sweater. It's simple black but it would look so great in jungkook. I would just keep this one until one day he confessed. Only if he did. It's not a crime to have that kind of wish , right?

I moved to look at some jeans. I chose the black ripped jeans. Which was so cool for me. And next the shoes. It's kinda hard to choose the shoes. Because despite how many shoes he had, he would always wear the timberland one. He loved it so much. So I was kinda confused to choose the shoes for him. Finally I chose a new timberland shoes for him. He needed a new one.

After I finished buying the clothes for him, I didn't forget to put the sweater inside my bag so he wouldn't notice about it. I went outside the store and jungkook was already sitting there, playing games on his phone.

"Yah jungkook!" , I sat beside him and nudged him.

"Oh, you're finally finished!" , he looked so glad.

"How long did you wait?"

"Not too long, just around an hour" , he rolled his eyes.

"Hey hey sorry! I chose the best for you! That's why it took a long time" , I smiled to him and slowly he smiled back to me.

"It's alright.. so here is the clothes for you" , he handed me the paper bag filled with clothes.

I also handed him the paper bag, "here for you"

"Can you just open yours at home?" , jungkook asked.

"Okay let's just open this at home"

"Yeah, let's eat now!" , he intertwined our hands and dragged me to the restaurant.

We chose to eat dimsum and the restaurant somehow gave a romantic feeling. The restaurant was calm so it's perfect for us to talk.

"Jungkook? Eunseung?" , someone was calling our names from behind. I quickly turned my head.

"Hyeyon?" , Jungkook spoke first.

"Hi" , she greeted us. I didn't greet her back and I just smiled.

"Do you want to change restaurant?" , jungkook whispered to me but I shook my head.

"It's been a long time since the last time the three of us hung out together.." , hyeyon said to us.

"How about we sit down first?" , I suggested because we were basically standing at the door.

We sat down quietly and hyeyon broke the silence, "guys i'm so sorry.. jungkook i'm sorry" , she looked at us straight in the eyes. More like she's looking at jungkook.

"Hyeyon, it's enough. We're not going to talk about it again" , jungkook answered sternly.

"But I realized I was wrong and I'm so sorry" , she pleaded to jungkook.

"I forgive you.. don't worry" , jungkook said while looking at her eyes back. Seeing them like this, I almost felt like i'm the third-wheel here.

"D-do y-you want t-to be my b-boyfriend again?" , hyeyon asked nervously. She even stuttering. I was startled because of her straightforwardness and I was hoping jungkook to say no. I knew I'm selfish. But jungkook deserved more than hyeyon. Jungkook please..

"Sorry, but I've already had someone special in my heart" , as jungkook said that, I could feel my heart was broken. I was trying to hold back my tears. Jungkook has someone already.

"R-really? Who?!" , hyeyon started to get annoyed.

"It's eunseung, can't you see? We're dating. Today is our first date" , I was looking at jungkook still couldn't believe he said that. Did he really mean it? Or he's just trying to get rid of hyeyon? My heart was thumping loudly.

"O-oh", hyeyon's head hung low, "I-i still can't believe it"

"Do you need proof?" , jungkook asked hyeyon. What did this guy mean proof?! How to prove if we're really dating?

"Yeah, all I need is a proof, and I'll leave"

Suddenly jungkook turned to look at me and he leaned closer. He cupped my face and without warnings, he kissed my lips. My eyes widdened at first and I was so stiff. I was so surprised. My heart was thumping louder. I didn't know if I should kiss him back. I closed my eyes slowly. Trying to enjoy this moment even if it's just to make hyeyon leave.

Heck, truths always hurt!

Jungkook parted his lips for a bit and whispered, "kiss me back"

By that he kissed me again and this time I kissed back. He was kissing me gently and he wasn't aggressive. Not long after we needed to breath, so we pulled away from the kiss. I swore it felt good eventhough it's just a really brief kiss. But it's just to make hyeyon left.

Jungkook spoke again, "is that enough for you?"

I could see the anger in hyeyon's eyes, "damn it you two! You're just kissing in front of me?! I'm leaving!" , she stood up and left us alone.

"Look, sorry eunseung.. Sorry if it's so sudden" , Jungkook apologized to me. He actually didn't need to. If he knew that I actually enjoyed it. A bit.

"I-it's okay.. it's just to make hyeyon leave right?" , I asked this in purpose. I needed to know the reason behind the sudden kiss. My heart was still beating so fast. The memory of his lips on mine....

"Let's order food first" , great way to diverted the topic. Yeah we sat in here but hadn't ordered anything.

-----

After eating, jungkook brought me to a park. The park was so beautiful and it's still a new one. I hadn't came here before. I was looking around in awe.

"So, I want to answer your question" , jungkook spoke first.

"Which one?" , I asked to make sure.

"The kiss.." , he was looking straight to my eyes, "I did that in purpose"

"W-what?"

"It's your fault to use cherry lipbalm" , jungkook said jokingly. Oh boi didn't you know i'm so nervous.

"Seriously, jungkook"

"Okay I was kidding but your cherry lipbalm tempts me too. I said that I love cherry. But for real, I did that because I've always wanted to do that", he took both of my hands and he held it, "Eunseung, I realized that for all these times, I care for you, I actually like you.. hyeyon was a mistake. I thought I like hyeyon but I was wrong. I was so stupid , I didn't even know who I truly loved. But now , I realized, you're the one.. so, will you be my one and only girlfriend?"

Jungkook just confessed to me and I couldn't hold my tears anymore. Of course it was happy tears, "of course I will!" , jungkook wiped my tears and quickly hugged me. It felt so warm and I hugged him back.

"I'm so happy" , jungkook said while stroking my hair.

"Me too" , I snuggled to his chest, "I didn't expect you to like me"

"I didn't expect I will fall for you too" , he kissed my temple.

I would make a big mark on my calendar for today's date. It's my happiest day ever.

---

Author's note :

Tadaaaaa!! Eunkook wins from eunmin hehe sorry to break your heart eunmin shippers!! I hope you like this:') vote and comment! Thankyou♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.2K 25
It was First love for the two of them. It was love at first sight when he saved her...but she realizes she needs to save him. ---------------- First...
25.4K 4.3K 87
⁞ '✎ A reader insert story that portrays BTS members as classic love tropes in fanfiction writing. : ̗̀➛ Namjoon as "best friends to lovers" / "coll...
579K 27K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
3.5K 93 26
Kim Y/N who is a struggling female mechanic who has always wanted to see a illegal street race just so she can see the many cars and motorbikes. So s...