accidental boner ϟ stylinson

By ewboys

in which; harry accidentally calls his teacher “daddy”, and his teacher accidentally gets a boner because of... More

0
1
1.5
2
3
4

Please Read!

14.3K 201 137
By ewboys

If you thought this was a chapter, I'm sorry, because it's not. But don't be disappointed yet!

I've been passionate about writing for a very long time and although wattpad was a very fun experience, I have to let it go.

I'm not happy with the work I have here, and I'm hopefully going to start writing more professional content.

Don't worry, though, it's not completely over as I might rewrite one of my books and post it on ao3.

In the meantime, I started a writing blog on Tumblr. There, you can read my poetry and ask me about whatever you like.

If you would like to be to be notified when I've written something as well, please follow me on there!

judespoetry.tumblr.com

Thank you for all your love and support, I truly appreciate it and I love you all very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.6K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one