To Be Noticed (BoyxBoy Jaysan...

By loudmouth1042

You know that person that can just look at you and send shivers down your spine? Yeah? Well thats what he doe... More

To Be Noticed (BoyxBoy Jåŷśänto)
To Be Noticed (chapter 2)
To Be Noticed (Chapter 3)
Authors Note! (Insight)
To Be Noticed (Chapter 4)-OH MY GOSH
To Be Noticed(Chapter 6)-Secrets
To Be noticed(Chapter 7)-Turn of Events
To Be Noticed (Chapter 8).
AUTHORS NOTE!
To Be Noticed (Chapter9)-The Game
To Be Noticed (Chapter 10)- Clarifying Sh*t(The Flashback)
Chapter 11- That Gut feeling
Cont..

To Be Noticed (Chapter 5)-What a good day.

2.3K 73 13
By loudmouth1042

Jacob's POV:

"Right class! Quiet!" Our dance teacher Mrs.Collins called for the classes attention and after a few minutes she finally got it.

"Ok so today you will be learning the choreography for the song that you pick out of this hat,"She held up a funny looking top hat. "Everyone will get a different one, the girls will choose first then I will choose their boy partner." Lots of people groaned at the thought of the partners being chosen.

"If you don't like the partner you get...well tough! Ok now that I've explained what we're doing, girls line up in front of me please." Shay looked at me and sighed.

"I really hope I get a good song." She got up and headed to the line.

"Im praying for you girl." I said sarcastically, she doesn't have to worry, me on the other hand will probably be stuck with some ratchet hoe...All of a sudden I get broken out of my thoughts by someone leaping on top of me.

"Jake! I got the best song ever I'm so happy! Aaaah!" I opened my eyes slowly, not realising I even had them shut, and there was Shay straddling my waist.

"Thats great! What song did you get?"

"I got...Jacquees-Body party[Quemix]!" OMG I'm so excited for her, she loves that song!

"Why are you so happy?" Ugh, this BITCH! Let me introduce you to the Queen B of the school. Chanel Dunsmore, the biggest slut in school.

"I'm happy, Miss.Fuckedupbarbie because I'm gonna smoke you out of the water with this dance. Ha! You don't even stand a chance!"

"Yeah right! I heard that you have two left feet."

"Oh really..." Shay has that sinister look on her face...what is she planning?

"Well, I just happen to know this choreography of by heart. So do you mind if I take the floor?" Oh my. Its ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

Chanel smirks and replies. "Eat your heart out bitch."

Ooo, that girl irks my nerves. If I wasn't a guy I woulda smacked the tan off her by now.

----------> ( Picture of Chanel on the side, she really is a bitch I dislike at school she is pale AF but she likes the orange look...)

Cont.

Shay asks the teacher to start the song.

"Before I turn on the song I'll pair you up with a boy,hmmm how about...Raquan Smith?"

"It's just Ray miss, and that's fine by me. I don't need to learn the steps, I know them already." Ray made his way over to the centre of the floor while sharing a quick glance with a rather flushed Shay.

Did I mention Santo and his whole little crew was in this class too? No? Well they are. Each of them are good dancers but Ray is another thing completely, that boy is a natural born dancer. Anyway, Miss.Collins starts the music and there off, lost in there own world. It literally looks like their made for each other, the way there moves mirror what the other is doing is just amazing.

(Link to dance Shay performs on the side as well, but if your on the app then its in the detail part)

When the song finishes, they both look at each other for a while before everyone erupts into claps.

"Woo!" The whole class cheers for both Shay and Ray. It finally catches Shay's attention and she heads back to me after sharing a quick smile with Ray.

"Right, so all the girls are to go home and learn their dances for homework, look at it as a project." The whole class starts to groan and moan about it.

"I'll tell you who your partners are now so you can learn the dance with them, so lets see....Craig Crippen with Jasmine Leads, Chanel Dunsmore with Deshaun Williams....." She basically went on and on and I wasn't listening till she said...

"Oh? Well it seems that we have an odd number in the class since Chanel joined, so the last two boys will have to work to together...Jacob and Chresanto." I looked over at Santo who happened to also be staring back at me.

"Ray, Shay, Chresanto and Jacob! Please come here." Miss Collins shouted for us over the class, causing my eye contact with Santo to break. I sent him a quick smile and headed to the teacher along with Shay and he did the same with Ray following.

"Yes Miss.Collins?"

"Shay since you and Ray know your choreography already I have set a task for you two. Same goes for Jacob and Chresanto because you two didn't get a routine to learn. So for your project I want both teams to choreograph your own dance."

Ray and Shay's faces lit up, and so did mine but Santo didn't look too happy so I pulled him to the side to see what was up.

"Hey, whats up?" He shook his head and looked down.

"It's nothing..." He still had his head down, someone so handsome shouldn't hide their face.

"Obviously it's something Santo." He looked up at me and sighed.

"It's this project." What does he mean? Does he not want to do the project with me?

"Oh"

"No, Jake don't take it the wrong way, its just...I wouldn't know the start of how to choreograph a dance." Aw he looks so cute all shy and stuff...he's going red and everything! He looks to the side to hide his face, so I use my index finger to move his face to look at me.

"Hey, look at me. It doesn't matter, the whole point of this project is to learn. So i'll help you ok?" Santo brightens up a little bit and nods.

"O-ok."

"Yo! Santo!" Ray shouted and both our heads turned to his direction.

"Um, the bell just went and we have after school detention remember?"

"Ooh? Santo what did you do?" I asked teasingly.

"Just the usual, sending colourful spitballs across the class, forgetting my homework and talking back." He replies with a chuckle...this boy is something else.

"Haha! Well don't get too many after school detentions from now on. We need to get this routine sorted." I sent him a cheeky wink and his eyes widened.

"Yeah I bet you do..." I heard Shay mumble under her breath. Just as well no one but me heard that.

"I'll try, but I'm not promising anything, I'll text you later, bye." He headed out the class door with Ray while Shay and I head back to our bags. As we're collecting our stuff, one by one the class began to get empty. When Shay and I were the only people in the room apart from the teacher she decided to brake the silence.

"So, what do you make of our luck?" She says smiling like a Cheshire cat as were walking out of the class.

"Bye Miss!" I shout before closing the class door behind me.

"Our luck? Fuckin brilliant, thats what!" I reply while we walk down the hall.

""Yeah...who woulda thought...Anyway, I wanted ask if I could stay at yours tonight. Parents are out and I don't like being by myself in that big house."

"Sure my sister is out tonight, but what about your car?" I know she loves her car...its the only thing her parents let her choose, other than her clothes...she threatened them saying that if they ever tried to choose what she wears she would walk out the house naked. Oh gosh..she wasn't joking and ever since then, they let her wear what she wanted.

"Im not leaving my car here, so i'll just follow on behind your car." Seems like a legit idea.

"Ok, never thought of that...come on then." We both headed out to the school car park and we found our cars which were right besides each other. I got in my car and started it. Shay does the same and we head to mine.

We reach my house and I park in the driveway and get out, I lock my car and wait for Shay to get out of her car but it looks like she's on the phone. And she doesn't look too happy.

*SLAM*

Shay slams her car door and stomps her way toward me.

"You will never guess what my bitch of a mother did!" Oh gosh, what now.

"Did she try to choose your clothes again?"

"No. Even worse! She set me up on a friggin date with some snobbish rich guy! He's our age but its still not right!"

"Well look on the bright side...now your all depressed and shit, we have an excuse to eat ice cream and watch chick flicks." I try to lighten the mood and it kinda worked coz I got a smile outa her.

"I guess...You've got the chocolate chip one right?" Who does she think I am? Im her best friend. Of course I have her fave ice cream.

"Yep! Now go upstairs to my room, you know where your stuff is, choose a film while I get the snacks." Shay has stayed over out my house that many times she has clothes that just permanently stay here.

As I was walking into the living room I hear Shay shout for me. "Jake!"

"Yeah!?"

"Can we watch White Chicks!? Its been ages since I've watched it." Now that I think about it...its been ages for me too.

"Yeah sure why not!" I shout back up the stairs.

"Yaaay!" Shay comes running down the stairs and hugs me.

"Right, so you go up and change into something comfy and i'll start the movie."

"Ok mum. Haha!" Shay rolls her eyes at me and I head up stairs to my room, I put on some grey sweats and my black Nirvana T-shirt. I picked up my phone from my dresser on the way out and headed back downstairs. Shay's all cuddled up with a blanket on the couch. She turns her head towards me and smiles.

"Hey, care to join me?" She lifts up the blanket and pats the space next to her.

"Well duh...I wasn't just gonna stand here." I answer sarcastically. Shay laughs and shakes her head.

"Just come here." I head over to the couch and get comfy, Shay starts the film and we laugh at all the funny parts, which basically means we laughed non stop.

As we got half way through the film It got quiet, I turned to Shay and she was sound asleep. Aw! I turned of the film, picked her up and headed to my room. I tucked her in my bed and went back downstairs to clean up. My sister's a neat freak and I've got school in the morning. I cant afford to waste time cleaning up mess.

After about 15minutes, i'm finished. I pick up my phone from the coffee table in the living room and go up to my room, I strip down to my boxers and take a quick glance at the digital clock next to my bed...woah! It's 1am already? Just as I got under the covers, my phone goes off. I pick it up...

*New Text Message*

Unknown: Hey, its Santo, sorry if I woke u up but I jst wanted to say hi. ;)

Oh gosh what do I do? I guess you could start by texting back! Oh gosh I'm talking to myself. I save his number and reply.

Me: Oh, hey. Dnt worry bout it, I was up anyway. x

Oh shit, why did I add a kiss...he might think I'm desperate or something! Calm down it was just a kiss Jake.

Santox: Thts gd so I was wondering...if u would like to come over to mine to gt a start on this dance after skl 2morrow? x

Aw, he sent a kiss back! I quickly replied to the text.

Me: Yea sure, just make sure not to get detention k? ;)

Santox: Haha! Yea sure whatever...Ive gtg nw Jake. Its gettin pretty late and id like to be able to get up in the mornin' xx

Two kisses! OMGOSH. I need to calm TF down... -_-

Me: Aw, kay. C u 2morrow, Night x

Santox: Night x

I put down my phone and pulled the covers over me...What a day it's been. I wonder what type of day tomorrow will be? I close my eyes and try and drift off next to Shay.

A/N: Sooo sorry chapter 5 took so bloody long, I was on holiday and I had serious writers block...but I got through it.

I would also like to tell people about a story I'm reading on Wattpad at the moment... It called 'The Poet'.

By: @Princetonshipster Its an amazing story, that is well structured and of a really high quality in writing. So please check it out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 144 40
"Hey baby!" I just felt arms snaking through my waist as I was so busy. Looking back as to who it was, I just realized it was him. "Hey." following a...
483 54 30
~no creds too me~ It's never easy being classed as a loser at school especially when you've got a crush on the most popular guy who happens to like y...
57.4K 1.8K 31
I never told him no. Sure, I said "don't touch me", but I never said no. And that right there was my first mistake. He ruined me. Mac ruined me. The...
79.2K 1.5K 30
"Look at me" he whispered as he forced me to look into his cold and green eyes. "I can't" I muttered "it's like I don't know you anymore"