Fifth harmony imagines

By babiesharmony

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... More

Lauren: Marry me?
Normani: fights and car crash
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Normani: Halloween Love
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Dinah: Me And My Teacher
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Camila: truth or dare
Ally: its okay
Dinah: Notes and marry
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Camila: its out
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)

5.5K 96 2
By babiesharmony

3 weeks later

All those weeks i talk with the girls, we hang out a lot, well most of the time that was without Dinah she always had something to do, but we all know she's just avoiding me.

(Dinah P.O.V)

Today (Y/N) is going to come over to sleep here for the weekend and I don't know what to do!! I'm avoiding her for 3 weeks but now I need to sleep with her in the same house, like don't you see I'm avoiding her?! And I'm living in this house too?! So (Y/N) is on her way to spend here the weekend and I'm hiding in my room, hoping that weekend will fast fast.

"Hey" I hear Ally from downstairs, I couldn't not to hear her, she screamed it and after her I heard the rest of the girls saying "Hey (Y/N)" or "hallo" that probably lauren.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs "where's Dinah?" Normani asked, why she was have to asked about me?!

"I think she's in her room" Ally said and second later the door pulled open, Normani and Lauren Came in.

"Hey gurl" They both set on my bed.

"Hey" I said and looked at my phone "what you want?" I asked coldly.

"Don't you want to say hey to (Y/N)?" Lauren asked, I look at her and then back at my phone "Dinah come on! You're ignoring her for something that had happened 3 years ago?"

"You know why I'm ignoring her!" I tried not to get my voice to loud "because after all those 3 years, I still have feelings for her, but she is still picking Demi after all those years" we heard a noise from the door and all three of us looked at the door, there she is.

(Y/n) was standing there with Camila and Ally, she didn't moved, she was shocked, Ally was about to say something but (y/n) stormed out of the house, well... Shit.

"Dinah I-" Normani started to say but I stopped her.

"Can you guys leave me alone please?" I said, my voice cracked up at the end.

"Dinah-" Ally tried to speak.

"Please?!" They all get out, closing the door behind them, I break down in tears, she fucking know now, she knows I love her.

Your P.O.V:

I ran as fast as I could, I didn't stopped, my lungs burned inside me aching for air, I finally get to mine and Demi's house, I get in slamming the door behind me, and sitting on the couch with my hands on my head.

What the fuck? What is going on? She loves me? Since when? Why didn't she said anything? I'm so confused!

That seems like the girls know it for a long time, wait, That's why she was so angry with me when I start dating with Demi? That all was because she have feelings for me? That's why she's ignoring me for 3 weeks?

I go to the kitchen and take a glass of water, drink it and go to the bedroom, the door was close, I was about to open it.

"Fuck Demi" selena? What is she doing here? "Fuck stop that isn't right" she said out of breath, I opened the door fast and when I saw what is behind it, I really regretted it.

Demi and Selena was naked on the bed, demi's head was between selena's legs, my heat just fall apart in my chest.

"(Y/N) it is not what you thinking" selena get up from the bed and come to my direction, I pushed her "(Y/N) please let me explain" she said.

"We have nothing to explain" Demi said as she set straight on the bed "that's exactly what you think" i didn't know what to say, it's all to much.

"Then it's over" I said as tears start to fall in my cheeks "we done Lovato" I take some of my things and take the car keys and drive.

Selena tried to call me million times but I don't want to talk to her or to any other person in the world, I just want to makeup my mind.

I saw a bar and stopped there, well I know alcohol is not an escape but I have so many things In my mind, I can't handle it all right now.

I get into the bar and the men there asked me what I want to drink.

"Vodka, thank you" I said, i drink it feeling the warm burning my throat "can I get more?" I asked him.

"Hard day?" I nodded "take two, I'll pay it" I drink the two of the drinks, by this point I was already lost.

Dinah P.O.V:

It was really late at night and I couldn't sleep, not only because what happened 6 hours ago, but because I feel something is wrong, those thoughts didn't let me sleep so I decided to go to a bar of one of my friends.

I slipped out of the door fast and quite, then I realized I forgot the keys, I guess I'm going bankrupt, it took me 10 minutes till I get the bar, the second I did I set on one of the empty seats.

"Hey Lukas" my friend come to me "can I have a drink".

"DJ, what wrong?" He set in front of me and give me my drink, it wasn't a hard one but if you take more then 3 you probably get drunk.

"I just couldn't sleep" I said simply.

"And?" He know me so well.

"And life sucks dawg" I put my hands on the back of my head.

"Hey beautiful can I sit here?" Someone said from behind me, I recognized that voice, that's (Y/N).

What she's doing here? She set next to me, the smell of alcohol was really dominating on her.

"(Y/N)? Oh god you smell like alcohol" I said and she laughed like I said the most funniest joke in the world.

"You smell like a beautiful flower" I laugh at her "Can I tell you something?" She asked like a little girl, that was so cute, I nodded "I catch my girlfriend cheating on me with her friend today" that bitch cheated her, I knew she would do that, I'm gonna kill her, she hurt my girl!! Dinah Jane Hanson, chill please, (Y/N) isn't your girl.

"That's sucks" I said and put my hand on hers, she looked at me with a smile.

"It's not" I look at her confuse "a few hours ago I find out there's a girl who loves me, I don't know what I feel to her" my eyes light up, she loves me? She didn't said that, I should not put my hopes ups, plus she's drunk as fuck she's probably talking no sense.

When i was on my thoughts (y/n) disappeared into the bathroom room, I run after her.

"I throw up on my clothes" she said in a clumsy voice.

"I live 10 minutes from here, do you what to come and brought some of my clothes?" She nodded.

I take her to the apartment I shared with my four friends "don't make any noise, my friends are sleeping" she nodded and minute late she broke one of Ally's favorite vase 'sorry' she whispered, she's so cute when she's drunk "that's okay, just don't move until I clean this up" she nodded and go to sit on the couch.

After I cleaned the mass she made i take her to my room and give her some clean clothes.

"You can change in the bath-" before I could finish my sentence she was in her only bra and underwear, I tried to look away but her body is so beautiful.

"Hey! Do stare" she said and giggled, after she finished to put all on she lay next to me "Dinah?" She whispered after couple minutes, I looked at her "do you love me?".

"Umm... Yes" I whispered back, she cuddled to my side and I hugged her close, I just want to stop the time here, when she's in my arms, that's feel so right.

"Good" she whispered and fall asleep.

"More then you think" I whispered and fall asleep as well.

~Morning~

I woke up to an unfamiliar arms around me, I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N) then all the memories from last night get back to me.

I looked at her, admiring her beauty and cuteness, her eyes get open a bit "good morning" I said and smile, she get back a little surprised from my presence, but then she was back to her spot.

"Morning" her morning voice is fucking sexy!, she smiled back at me, I was about to get up from the bed but she hold me "no, not yet, please stay" I nodded and lay back next to her.

After a few more minutes we lay on the bed, having a little conversation, we decided to go make something to eat, we brash our teeth, I always have two toothbrash for emergency, when we done we go downstairs, I was the first to get into the kitchen.

"Hey Chancho" Camila said and I hugged her.

"Dinah" Ally come and hugged me too "good morning".

"Good morning" Lauren and Normani said together.

"Good morning" I smiled at them.

"Hey" (Y/N) get into the kitchen, everyone was so confused, she come to me and hugged me, their experience was mixed of shock and confused.

"What?" We said together.

"Nothing" they said in harmony, I looked at (Y/N), I can see by the way she looks at the food that she's really hungry.

"What you want to eat?" I asked and walked to the fridge.

"Whatever you eat" she set next to Camila and I go to make some pancakes.

"When you came back here?" Camila asked (Y/n).

"I don't really remember" she looked at me to explaining "all I remember is that I broke a vase" she pointed to were the vase was standing yesterday.

"My favorite vase" Ally said with a sad face.

"I'm sorry, I'll buy you a new one" she said with an apology smile.

"I couldn't sleep last night so I go to the bar and I set there and then you came to me, you was drunk" I explained "and then you throw up on your clothes so I take to here"

"Explain the alcohol smell" she laugh, just to hear her laughing make me smile "I'm going to the bathroom" she said and disappear from the kitchen.

"So..." Normani said with a smirk.

"So...?" I replied confused.

"Did you kissed?" Camila asked excited.

"No! We're just friends" i wasn't sure about my answer and they could see it "when we were at the bar she said she catch Demi cheating on her with Selena" they all had the same experience I had when (Y/N) told me that "i said that it's sucks and then she said that it's not, and that she found out a few hours ago that there's a girl who loves her, and she don't know what she feeling though her".

"She's talking about you" Camila said exited.

"I'm back" (Y/N) come back into the kitchen.

"I almost done with the pancakes" I said, I put three pancakes in (Y/N) plate and cut strawberries and bananas in the form of heart, put chocolate syrup and give it to (Y/N).

"Aww... Thanks babe" I stare at her when the word 'babe' came out of her mouth "what?" She said with a mouth full of pancakes, I shook my head "mm... It's delicious" I blushed and set next to her to eat my food.

The girls was needed to go, Ally goes to work, Camila and Lauren go on a double date with Noramni and some guy her parents arranged for her, which left me and (Y/N) alone.

We were sitting on my bed on our phones, I looked through Twitter and saw that Demi post a picture of Her and some girl kissing, but it wasn't Selena, I looked at (Y/N), how Demi could do that to her, (Y/N) is perfect, I wished she was mine.

I would never hurt you.

(Y/n) look at me and smiled "what?" I asked confused, she come close to me, we were now face to face, so close, I felt her hot breath on my lips.

"You said it out loud" she laugh and I blush, we looked at each other eyes "I would never hurt you" she said I lay forehead and connect our lips, her lips were so warm, i felt tear goes down on my face, she title her head to deepen the kiss, I licked her lips asked her to enter, she opened her mouth a bit, I slipped my tongue in opening her moth more, we groan as our tongues made contact, we pulled away when air become a problem.

I was in tears right now, (Y/N) clean them away and peck my lips again "you have know idea how many nights I dreamed on this moment, but it's not like any of my dreams" she look at me confused and disappointed "it's... It's better then in my dreams" she looked at me and smile.

"I can't believe I looked for you all this time but you were right in front of me" she said and cupped my cheeks in her hands.

"I loved you since the moment I saw you, you were my first love" the tears was still sliding on my face "I loved you from the start"

"I love you" she said and kissed me again "would you go on a date with me? I know everything is going so fast but-"

"I would love too" I smiled and take her hand in mine "I love you to (Y/N) (Y/L/N), I'll always will"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
586K 17.5K 45
91.1K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...