A Single lullaby

By us3rnam3sar3stupid

"My dear Naereshcka, I won't always be here to protect you so you have to become stronger to protect this fam... More

Prologue
Chapter two~Katherine...
Author's beloved note: PLS. READ!!!
Chapter three~ Miss Annie
Chapter 4~Randomness
Chapter 5~Missing
Chapter 6~Photo and note (no originality)
Chapter 7~Asudem
Chapter 8~Needles and Bonds
Chapter 9~Tour guide...Not
Chapter 10-Blenders...
Chapter 11-Aunt Red
Chapter 12~Oh my grapes...
Chapter 13~A cottage and a....KISS?!
Chapter 14~ Hana's problem
Chapter 15~ Feelings...
Chapter 16~Homeroom
Chapter 17~Immortalia
Chapter 18~Cass' family
Chapter 19~The notebook and...weakness
Bonus Chapter!!! Yay!!!~New world
Chapter 20~How it would feel to...
Chapter 21~Drowning Cat's and Salad
Chapter 22~ And there were two...
Chapter 23~ Deserve

Chapter one~ School of... monsters?!

108 17 15
By us3rnam3sar3stupid

9 years later

Naereshcka POV

"WAKE UP!!!!" Someone schreeched as she jumped on my bed.

I groaned."Shut up!!!" I screamed pushing the God-forsaken person off of me. "Nae!" My best friend, Hana whined "It's the first day of school!!!"

"I know now get out of my room!!!" I pushed her away then got up, rubbed my purple/blue violet eyes and stretched, yawning as I did so. She laughed "alright, alright!" She got out of my room.

I ran my right hand through my long, pale, blond hair getting it caught in the tangled mess. I frowned as I walked to the bathroom, my bare feet padding against the soft carpeted floors.

I twisted the doorknob and went inside the bathroom not bothering to close the door. I think it's become a habit ever since I was a kid, a very bad habit.

I quickly slid my clothes off and turned the shower on putting it on cool. I know that most people like warm water but the coldness makes me feel more fresh.

I wished upon a shooting star that I'd find the seven pearlescent points of light like a jeweled star that had been seperated from them...

I sang as I washed myself. Rubbing my strawberry-scented shampoo on my scalp and vanilla soap on my body. I rinsed myself as I finished the song.

If a newly born morning were to come, I'd want to live the same life over again, then the two of us will meet again and I'd believe in miracles.

I sighed contentedly as I wrapped a towel around my body. As if on que my cell rang.

Mornin' sis. ;) Good luck on our first day of school

-Nedrana

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I had a younger sister by 3 minutes.

We don't live with each other since I lived near the forest and her in the village due to...health conditions.

I also forgot to mention that I came from the mafia, yes, the mafia and not just any family. I come from the Arcana family for the supernatural. I'm the boss', Ariana's daughter. Most of the people in the family were found and saved by us when their parents abandoned them because they were different.

Even though some of us aren't blood related my family members are precious to me and I love them a lot.

You're probably wondering what my power is but unfortunately that's a secret, though my sister's powers are the power to shapeshift into any animal, pink butterfly wings, and lots more, pretty cool right? Too bad she's a bit of a klutz and can't get things right most of the time

I quickly blowdried my untamable hair and got out of the bathroom and went to the walk-in closet at the other side of the room.

In our school, we could wear our uniforms any way we want as long as it's not too...showy?

The closet was really large, about half of my room. I guess? I put on my clothes, the white polo shirt under a black blazer and red tie, black mini skirt, Thigh-length, black socks, black combat boots and of course, the red armband with the letter P on it and my choker.

Did I mention I was president of the disciplinary committee? The headmaster is my father. No, he's actually my uncle from my mom's side, I just call him dad since he has no kids and wants me to call him that.

I walked out of my room, into the hallway

"Sis, look out!" My cousins, Rin and Noelle yelled as I managed to barely get out of the way as a 7-feet tall car like device that looks-so-weird-I-that-I-can't-even-describe-what-it-is went speeding past me.

"It's like friggin' 7 in the friggin' morning! What the hell are you guys doin' so friggin' early?!"I yelled at them. I. Could. Have. Died.....Kidding, that's such a melodramatic thing that I don't really go for.

"Sorry! We were just-"They were cut off. "Cuz! Where do you think you're going with that hair?" My ever-so-ridiculously-obsessed-with-fashion cousin, Coco asked. I shrugged "School?" I didn't think I looked that bad.

"Guess I have no choice" She placed her three middle fingers on her forehead dramatically. "Come to my room"

"But I'm gonna be late!"

"No buts!"

"Rin, Noelle save me!" I stretched my hand out to them "No thanks" They both said. Seriously?! "Wow, feeling the love guys" I said sarcastically.

"Enough! I can't do my magic with you 3 fooling around!" Yes, Coco's powers have something to do with fashion, surprise, surprise(note sarcasm)

Coco quickly straightened my mess of a hair and added the hair product, morning dew on it to make it look silky. "You really need to take care of your hair more, cuz" She said disapprovingly once she was finished.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Can I go now?"

I asked impatiently while crossing my arms over my chest. Her phone rang just then "Oh my gosh! It's Brent!!!" And that was the story of how I was forgotten.

Brent was like her... I don't know, 19th boyfriend since she turned 14.

She's now 18 years old. Coco was definitely pretty, straight, waist-length, dirty blond hair and ocean-blue eyes. What kind of guy wouldn't fall for her?

Unconsciously, I looked at my wristwatch. Oh. My. Gods. Wait, why did I say 'gods' It's not like I worship any god or goddess for that matter. Wow, I sounded like an idiot back there. And I really should stop ranting to myself and start going to school since standing here just makes me look like a fool... I really should get going now...

"Well, bye" I said as I dashed to the living room, took my bag and hurriedly passed the kitchen "Hey! Wait!" The chef, Erika yelled as she grabbed my arm. "What about breakfast?" She asked tilting her head towards the kitchen.

"No time!" I said panickedly. "At least bring this" She handed me a jug of water and my blood tablets.

By the way I'm uh, I think 1/4 vampire or something like that...

"Thanks!" I made a mad dash to the limo, knowing I was gonna be late either way. "You seem...in a rush, young lady" Joseph observed.

"Thank you for pointing out the obvious, Joseph" He chuckled. Then we made our way to the school.

~¤~¤~¤~

When we arrived I noticed a few people were waiting for me. Luka, Kaine, and Adrian were with some of the people there.

The three of them were part of the Arcana family. Luka had light brown, almost blond, wavy, long hair and apple green eyes. Kaine and Adrian looked like they could be twins except Kaine is taller and had reddish-brown hair, while Adrian has blond hair, both of them have green eyes.

"Yo, princess!" Adrian greeted."Good morning" Luka said and Kaine simply nodded at me.

I know Kaine had a crush on Luka for a long time. Ever since we were kids but Luka was already in love with my older cousin since then.

The 4 of us walked to the front gates, Adrian flirting continously with me and Luka the whole way.

"Guys!!! The 5 of us are classmates!!!" Hana screamed suddenly appearing before us. I think my eardrums exploded for a second there even the others were down, clutching their heads.

Someone hit her on the head "Keep it down!" Nedrana whisper-yelled at her. "Good morning, sis" She smiled brightly at me.

"Attention please, All East and North building students come to the auditorium. Thank you" The speakers boomed.

The north and east wing building were all for the monsters or something like that so I guess this meeting will be about the balance of the school's peace and friendship program.

Most of the students were already on their way."Hey, Nae leggo!" Ned pulled on my arm. Oh yeah..."Where's bro?"

"Oh yeah, uh he told me to go ahead"

That idiot...probably got lost on his way here...

~¤~¤~

"You all must already know that this is a school for both humans and monsters. Correct?" Dad started, then he started talking about how we should learn how to co-exist with humans and of course the rules.

Rule no. 1: You must never reveal your true identity to a human

Rule no. 2: Don't eat the humans

Rule no. 3: Do not harm them

"Those who don't follow the rules will be punished by the disciplinary committee" Then my father gestured to me. "Our disciplinary committee's president is Naereshcka Arcana and she will be taking care of you for the school year." I put on a poker face.

"Welcome to Cross academy...school of humans and...monsters!!!"

~¤~¤~

Author's note

Big shout out to Thearose5678! Hey sis! How's life?

Sorry for the slow update! Love you guys! Bye!!!

Question: Why is v so close to the space, why is n so close to m and why is i so close to o?! (Common author problems -_-*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 917 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
113K 239 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong