We Are All In This Together (...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... More

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Baby Names!
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
20k reads!! Thanks!
The Intruder
The Rock
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The show ended!!! Why!!
The Attack
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

Holding Out for a Hero

7.8K 117 34
By -babyroses-

Lucy's outfit for the day( she's wearing a tang top, underneath the shirt she is wearing)

Lucy's POV

So today started off like any normal day..... Chase was putting out a fire made by Kaz, who in my mind is like Adam.

So it's like Chase was cleaning up one of Adam's messes, really.

It started out as Chase, Oliver and I were talking about science. I told Chase about my love for science and he got excited about that. Not surprised about his reaction.

Anyway, Kaz yawned, probably due to boredom, and some sort of fire grenade flew out of his mouth, setting the table on fire. It was cool, but freaky to see.

Chase was using the fire extinguisher on the table, to put the fire out, when Davenport ran downstairs, alarmed at what he heard.

"I heard an explosion! Did we get attacked by shape-shifters again?!" Davenport ran down to us, and he was was wearing a skin tight outfit, making Chase and I freak out a bit. No, but you shaped shifted a bit to much. Cover up, please.

"No, but could you cover up." Chase asked, looking at Davenport in disgust. "I'm seeing a bit to much shape shifting over there." I threw Davenport a blanket.

"Why happened?" He asked, ignoring us.

"I'm guessing a combination of gravity and middle-age." Kaz replied, squinting his eyes.

Chase and I nodded, that's true.

"To that." Davenport pointed to the burnt up table.

"Oh! Well um, Oliver, Chase, and Lucy were talking about science, I got bored, I yawned, and something flew out of my mouth and voila I set the table on fire." Kaz explained, smiling at the end.

That is never gonna sound normal to me.

"He found another superpower, it's a fire grenade." Oliver chimed in, smiling.

That's what I called it, but I think Kaz might call it something else.

"Fire grenade? That's lame." Kaz told his friend, and turned to us. "I'm calling it my Yawn Bomb." He laughed, making me chuckle. That's funny, just don't yawn when I'm around.

"Yeah, cause that's so much better." Oliver said, sarcastically.

"So, wait? You just discovered something you didn't even know you had?" I asked Kaz, crossing my arms. "How many powers were in that space rock?"

"It's tough to say, it didn't really come with a manual, and even if it did I probably wouldn't read it." Kaz answered, and I nodded. Makes sense, I wouldn't read it either.

Chase wrapped an arm around my waist, as Kaz sat down.

"This is just like you guys, when you unlock new bionic abilities." Davenport mentioned, and I looked at him weird. It is?

"Oh, yeah, except that our abilities come from a highly advance infrastructure, and theirs come from a magic witch pebble. Whooooo!" Chase did this weird body movement with his hands, making me giggle. He's too cute. I say that way to much, do I?

"Either way, this is a great opportunity for the team, we can teach them to hone their abilities the way I trained you two." Davenport walked past us, and Oliver joined him.

Davenport didn't train me? Chase did, Bree did, and Adam did, and sometimes I trained myself. Ehh, he must want all the credit.

"Superhero school, that sounds like fun." Oliver smiled.

It does now, until you actually try it. I went through it, and it helped me, but I didn't like it.

"School? Ugh, boring." Kaz then yawn, making another yawn bomb fly out, and Chase moved me away, so it didn't hit me. It ended up hitting an umbrella stand, burning it. Chase yelled a little, and grabbed the fire extinguisher, putting it out.

"Well, that's the last time that umbrella stand attacked us." Kaz chuckled, making me glare at him. It almost hit me, but it didn't. He is lucky it didn't hit me.

🌺🌺--

Later that day, I was down in Mission Command, with Bree and Skylar, and we were on our phones. We weren't even talking, which is fine. I hate talking.

That's when the boys came down, and Chase was holding a case of water bottles.

"Good news ladies, I'm about to teach my first class of superhero school." Davenport told us, and I didn't want to stay. Boring!

"I'm out." Bree got up, and Skylar and I did the same.

"Right behind you." Skylar and I said. I kissed Chase, and left with them.

It's about time I got some girl time with my girls.

A little later, us three girls were sitting on chairs, just relaxing. It was really nice, to get some alone time with my girls. Skylar walked back over and sat on the chair next to me.

"So, how do you like Centium City?" Bree asked Skylar.

"It's great, but it's kinda overwhelming." Skylar replied, then looked at us. "I mean, I'm just a small town alien girl."

That doesn't sound normal, fuck nothing here is normal.

I chuckled. "Yeah, that's never gonna stop sounding weird."

"What I mean is, I've been to school, but I haven't experienced much of the real world." Skylar told us, and I smiled. Me too, I never got out much till I met everyone at the bionic island.

"Me neither! I couldn't be more socially awkward!" Bree exclaimed, getting excited, turning her body to us. "And I don't know why I'm so excited about that?" Bree's smile faded and us three just chuckled.

"This is gonna be so great, I finally have another girl around." Bree smiled, as us three got up and walked forward. "You two are like the sisters I never had. Even tho, I've known Lucy for awhile." Bree put her cup on a table.

Skylar looked at Bree happy, and I did to. Aww, Bree. I think if you as a sister, too. Even if I have a sister already, but still.

"Well, I mean, Chase acts like an old lady, but it's not the same." Bree added, making me giggle.

That's true, he can act like an old lady. What? I may be his girlfriend, but I will always tease him. It's how I show my affection towards him.

"Wait? You think of me as a sister?" Skylar asked, making sure she heard what she heard. I nodded, smiling. I do.

"Of course I do, even Lucy. Bring it in." Bree smiled, going in for a hug, I went for one too, and that's when Skylar tripped us, making us landed on our stomachs, grabbing our legs and bending them behind us. Ow! What the hell is she doing?! I'm flexible, but my back is all worn out, so it hurts.

"What are you doing?!" I asked her, struggling. Man she is strong, my super strength isn't even working.

"Having fun with my new sisters." Skylar replied, like it was obvious. I looked at Bree, and I groaned as I heard both our backs pop.

"Ow." Us two groaned in pain. I should have know that alien girls are weird.

"Aww, your tiny, bone pops are adorable." Skylar smiled, and continued to pull our legs.

Why? My own sister never did this, we just threw ice cream at each other, but never had any physical violence.

I looked at Bree, who looked at me.

We have to get out of this.

🌺🌺--

Skylar has been hurting us non stop, she gave us both a wedgie, and that was just it for me. I need this to stop.

Bree and I have been running around, avoiding Sky(nickname), then we eventually went down to Mission Command and found Davenport and Kaz.

"Quick! Help us!" I exclaimed, running to the cyber desk, and closed the hyper lift doors, hoping Sky won't come in.

"What's wrong?" Davenport asked, like we were being attacked. Which we are!

Bree and I noticed the imprinted face of Davenport on the rock wall, and I raised an eyebrow.

"That's gonna come off, right?" I asked, pointing to it. I hope it does.

Davenport shook his head, looking back at us.

Bree and I shrugged it off, going back to the issue at hand.

"Okay, we told Skylar that she was like a sister to us, and then out of know where she started throwing us around, like Adam does with Chase." Bree exclaimed, making me nod. Yeah, and it's getting out of hand. I am not going to be controlled by a person who is not as strong as me.

"She gave us a wedgie! Girls don't do that!" I added, getting in Kaz's face, and he smiled. Why is he smiling!?

"Yeah." Kaz laughed, like it was funny. I will hurt him.

Bree and I faked laughed, going along with it. "Yeah, what?!"

"That's how all the girls on Skylar's planet are. Yeah, they're beautiful, friendly, and incredibly violent." Kaz chuckled once more, making me glare at him. "They treat each other like brothers, I know it seems weird, but she's acting like that, because she's bonding with you."

"That's great, all I ever wanted was another sister, Lucy is like a sister to me, but instead I got a steel caged she-beast, that assaults us in our own home!" Bree exclaimed. I smiled at her a bit, yay, I'm like her sister.

That's when I heard Sky coming and I freaked.

"She's coming!" Bree and I ran to the middle of the room, in panic. "Hide us!"

"Both of you have an invisibility app." Davenport reminded us, standing at the edge of the cyber desk.

Oh yeah!

"Right!" I pointed at him, and we both turned invisible, as Sky came in.

"Hey guys." Sky greeted the boys, and she looked at us, supposedly. How can she see us?!

"Ohhh, I think Lucy and Bree want to play another game." She teased, and she got close to us, whispering. "I can hear you breathing."

She then kicked us both, making us turn visible, and fall down on our side, holding our stomachs in pain. Oh no, not again.

"Wow, she really likes you two." Kaz chuckled, and me being me, I sent a electricity bolt from my finger, at Kaz, making him shake a bit, and fall down. Ok, I feel better, not really.

🌺🌺--

Bree and I tried hiding around the entire building and she still managed to find us, finally we found a spot where she wasn't here. It was in a hallway, in the skyscraper. We looked out the elevator and Sky wasn't here.

"Lost her, finally." I sighed in relief and we walked out into the hallway. Then I heard a scream and I looked up and saw Sky fall on us.

She landed on us, and I groaned. Not again.

"Got ya!" She smiled, and Bree and I had shared a look, and back at Sky.

"Alright, that's it!" Bree grabbed her hand, flipping us over, to where Sky was on the bottom and Bree pulled her arm, and I pulled her other. How does that feel, sis?!

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Sky kicked the floor, meaning she was hurting. We let her go, and we all stood up.

We all breathed heavily.

"That really hurt!" Sky exclaimed, upset, then smiled. "Nice!"

"No! Not nice! Skylar, we can't do this anymore." I breathed, looking at her.

"Lucy, Bree, we're heroes, can't isn't in our vocabulary, let's rumble." Sky went to attack us and we backed up. Don't even think about it.

"Ok, look, this might be the way you do things on your planet, but here sisters don't throttle each other to show their love. We do it by pretending to be nice, and then talking behind each other's backs." Bree explained to Sky, and I nodded.

"And I would know, I have a sister of my own, and we don't fight very often." I added, crossing my arms.

"Oh, well, I've been doing that to." Sky mentioned, talking about Bree's explanation. Bree rubbed her head, and I sighed, looking down.

"Bree, Lucy, I'm sorry, but I told you two, this is all really new to me. The city, having sisters." Sky apologized, and we smiled at her.

"It's ok, I get it. This is all really new to me too, even Lucy too." Bree glanced at me, and I nodded.

"That's why we're lucky to have each other, and we can figure it out together." I smiled at her, reassuringly. "But we can't do that, if you're pile driving us into the floor."

"Why didn't either of you say something?" Sky looked at us, shaking her head.

Bree and I shared a look. Were our back pops and screams not loud enough?

"Oh, we're our screams too subtle?" Bree asked, a bit sarcastically. I raised an eyebrow at, Sky.

Sky shook her head, understanding. "Ok, from now on, no more physical violence."

Bree and I sighed in relief. "Thank you."

"Except once a week?" Sky asked, and I put a hand on my hip.

"No." I told her.

"Once a month?"

"Not a chance." Bree giggled, shaking her head.

"Holidays?"

Bree and I sighed and we agreed. "Fine."

"Great!" Sky smiled, and she looked at us, and she punched us both in the stomach. Is it a holiday? What holiday is it?!

"Ow!" We both groaned, holding our stomach.

"What was that for?" I asked her, looking at Sky.

"Happy Flag Day, sisters." She smiled, and I rolled my eyes, and touched Sky with my finger and shocked her.

Sky fell to the ground, paralyzed. I laughed, standing up straight with Bree.

We both laughed, hi-fiving.

Don't mess with me.

🌺🌺--

I walked back into the penthouse, and the girls went up stairs, and I stayed back and saw Chase and Kaz looking over the edge, and I was confused. Where are Oliver and Davenport?

"Um, boys. What's going on?" I asked, walking over to them, crossing my arms.

They turned to look at me, and smiled sheepishly.

"You see, Oliver was using one his powers and messed up sending Mr. Davenport to his death, and now they are both hanging off a bust of Mr. Davenport's head." Chase explained, and I looked over the edge and saw Oliver and Davenport hanging onto a head of Davenport. Of course, it's a head of Davenport. What else would it be?

I sighed, looking at the boys next to me.

"I will go get them, since I can shape shift, and fly them back up." I started to climb over, and I saw how high e were, and started freaking out. I moved back and stood on the terrance.

"Yeah, never mind."

Chase rubbed my back, kissing my head.

A little while later, they were still down there, and I was wondering why Oliver wasn't helping. I mean, yes he isn't the best, but still, he could do something.

"Why isn't Oliver saving him?" I asked, leaning my head in Chase's shoulder.

"Oh well, I better fly down and get them." Kaz started to get ready to fly, when Chase stopped him, making me stumble a bit. I rolled my eyes, standing straight up.

"No! Don't!"

"Ahh, you inherit the old mans building and bank account if he splats." Kaz nodded, smirking. "Say no more." He started to walk away, and Chase was confused.

"No!" Chase denied, chuckling a bit, and us two went up to Kaz. "Oliver needs to save Mr. Davenport himself. The reason he's been having trouble with his powers is because he's insecure. You're out shining him, and it's getting into his head."

That's sad, Oliver shouldn't feel that way, he's great and doesn't need to be jealous of Kaz.

"Ok, wait. He's intimated, because I'm so good at it?" Kaz questioned, Chase.

"Yes." Chase nodded.

"Oh." Kaz realized. "You know, I hate to say it, but I may need another superpower to rain in all this awesome." Kaz smirked, making me chuckle a bit. Still thinking of himself, while his friend is in danger. Hmmm, ok.

Chase ignored his statement and continued to explain. "The more you succeed, the more it shines a light on the fact that Oliver is struggling. And the only way for him to get over that, is to make him feel like he can do it. So we're gonna let him save Mr. Davenport."

I smiled at Chase, a bit dreamily. I love it when he explains something, it makes him even more hot.

"Well, ok then. Let's go make some popcorn and see how this train wreck turns out." Kaz chuckled, and ran off to make popcorn. I sighed, and Chase saw me and held me in his arms.

Today's been a long day, especially with Skylar, basically throwing Bree and I around. It's nice to have a boyfriend, who knows when you are tired. I laid my head on his chest, placing my hands on his chest as well.

I like this position, it's my favorite place in the world.

Kaz came back out with his popcorn, and we sat in the ledge, Kaz on one end and Chase on the other. I sat in between Chase's legs, eating the popcorn.

I heard Oliver call out to Kaz for help.

"KAZ! HELP!"

"I'm sorry buddy, there's not way I can carry both of you." Kaz yelled back, chewing on the popcorn. I giggled, that sounds very believable.

"Nice, that excuse sounds pretty believable." I smiled, eating a piece of popcorn.

"Actually, it's the truth." Kaz told us, and my eyes widened. "I just realized that Oliver's the only one with super strength, so I couldn't even save him if I wanted to." He chuckled, thinking it's funny.

Chase and I looked down at the two, more worried now.

"Wait! So, Mr. Davenport's life is really in Oliver's hands?" Chase asked, getting serious.

"Yep, his wet, slippery, ice cubby hands." Kaz chuckled, and I felt Chase wrap me in a big hug, eating the popcorn he had. I would normally like this, if I could breathe. Other then that, I'm fine. I feel protected.

I kept seeing the bust of the head cracking, more and more. Probably caused by Oliver's super strength. All of a sudden I saw Oliver fall, and Davenport fell as well.

No! Oliver better save him, and be ok. I don't want Davenport or Oliver dead. They are like family to me.

That's when I saw Oliver flying up, with Davenport, carrying him by his pants.

They soon came up and landed, well, they fell on the ground of the penthouse.

Oliver stood up, happy. "Hey! I did it! I'm a hero!"

I smiled at him, happy for him. Good for Oliver, he deserved that.

"Yeah, but, uh, next time you save a guy, pick a better hand hold." Davenport stood up, in pain, holding his butt. That's gotta hurt, and be kinda disturbing.

"Sorry, it was hard to get a grip, with all your shape-shifting shapes." Oliver apologized, motioning to Davenport's body.

"I can't believe he came through." Kaz looked at us, surprised, and Oliver looked offended.

"Hey!"

"Oh, sorry, I mean, uh." Kaz tried to say something else, but just chuckled. "Yeah, I can't believe you came through."

Oliver gave him a look.

"Just out of curiosity, what was your back up plan, in case Oliver here didn't save me?" Davenport pointed to Oliver, and I chuckled nervously.

"Preserve your Daven-head in the name of science." Chase shrugged, doing his cute smile. I nodded.

"I was gonna get a spatula and meet you down at the sidewalk." Kaz laughed, making Chase and I smile.

Davenport faked laugh, going along with it, then stopped. "Hilarious! I'm leaving everything to Bree, and possibly Lucy."

Me? Why?! I can't handle that pressure!

Davenport walked out, pulling his wedgie.

Chase and I walked over to Oliver, proud of what he accomplished. "I'm proud of you, Oliver." Chase smiled.

"Me too." I smiled at Oliver.

"Thanks, and by the way, you were right, once I stopped worrying about Kaz and believing in myself. Everything came together." Oliver replied, making me happy. Glad he can believe in himself, and not worry about others being better.

"Hey, you really stepped out when it mattered." Chase told him, walking closer to him. "And that's part of being a hero that no one can teach. Well, except me." Chase just smiled, grabbing my hand, walking away.

Of course, Chase  has to end any great victory, by thinking of himself.

🌺🌺--

"Hey Mr. Davenport." Bree greeted, as Davenport turned to us.

We all went out to get drinks and we came back, to find the most disturbing thing.

Davenport was wearing a white mask, with sticks up his nose, and his skin tight clothes. I glanced at my drink, suddenly not wanting it anymore.

Chase had his arm wrapped around my shoulders, as we walked in.

"Oh, hey guys." He greeted back, with a clogged voice.

We all a stopped in our tracks, and Sky went 'ew.'

"Ok, I'm from another planet, and I've never seen anything that weird." Sky commented, walking to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna Daven-puke." Bree followed her.

"Yeah, me to." I walked away with Bree, and sat next to her. Us three girls just talked the rest of the day.

Today was a weird day, but that's normal for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 1.5K 17
Y/N moves to the bionic island from England when she discovers her abilities. She instantly clicks with Adam, Bree and Chase but one in particular. ...
10.7K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
8.6K 144 13
Amelia Mills and her sister, Ramona Mills, go to the Bionic Academy to control their bionic abilities. The only problem is that Amelia is more than j...
3.7K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...