Committed (Jeff the killer fa...

By Nears_my_boytoy

Jess is a Creepypasta fangirl through and through, but her favorite is none other than Jeff the killer. She s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Merp

Chapter 4

4.2K 186 46
By Nears_my_boytoy

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating the last few days, I don't have very much free time, I have rehearsal every day and ya busy busy schedule.

I'm so happy that all you guys are reading this, and I'm glad u like it and ur eager for the next update, but guys, plz don't nag me to update. I'm not saying anyone has, I'm just trying to prevent it becuz I'm a busy person and I have a life and I'm srry but I can't spend all day on the computer updating for u guys. I'm srry but that's how it is and I'll update when I update, plz just be patient. 

Anyways, here's the next update, I hope u guys like it!

Best wishes, your amazingly awesome author, F.

__________________________________________________________________________

I stare at my mirror in horror, my reflection shown upon it with my eyes and mouth wide open.

Jeff the killer is after me. And he's going to take his sweet time with it. Dying is not a problem for me, but I still have a certain feeling of dread upon me. Is he watching me right now?

I continue to stare at my mirror, the blood dried by now, but then a horrible question sneaks itself into my mind.

Who's blood is that?

I think back to the paragraph I recently read, and my heart starts beating a million times faster. Who did Jeff kill?

I slowly walk towards my closed closet, my hand stretched out in front of me to open the handle, while being able to jump back if I have to. I slowly and quietly turn the door knob, and wince when it means a squeaking noise. I stop, and then continue again, and open the door quickly before jumping back to avoid any falling objects or worse.

There's nothing, so I slowly look inside the dark closet, my eyes scanning the corners and the walls.

Nothing.

I breath out a sigh of relief. I hadn't noticed I was holding my breath until now. My shoulders relax a little, but the real predicament still remains. Jeff is after me. And if that's not enough, my sister and my mother are in danger as well, if they aren't already dead. They still haven't returned home.

Suddenly, I hear a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. I think that there's blood dripping from the mirror, but then I remember that it's dry. 

I slowly carry my feet towards the bathroom again, my heart pounding as if it's about to explode out of my chest. I look at the mirror once again and look at the dried blood, but I can still hear the dripping noise. 

I can't locate where the sound is coming from, so I look under the cabinets until I come to the shower curtain. Without thinking, I pull it back and almost throw up my dinner at the even more horrific sight than before. 

My cat, she's hanging by her neck with her insides ripped out, and her blood is dripping on the bottom of the bathtub. Now I most certainly know who's blood Jeff used on my mirror. 

I finally recover, my stomach settling. I turn away from my shower so I don't have to look anymore, my eyes watering, but I don't cry. 

I never really bonded with my cat, and we never liked eachother, but I've always been against animal abuse of any kind. She was so young, only 4 years old. She never deserved to die the way she did. 

I can see how Jeff knew I had a cat. 

Do I run away? I could take my mom and my sister and we could find a new town, a new house and start off new. But it's impossible, unless we want to live on the streets. There's no way we could get another house or even have gas to drive far enough away, my mom is already very tight on money as it is. 

We could do a lockdown on our house but I don't think that'll help much. 

A part of me is excited that Jeff the killer actually thinks I'm cute, but another part of me is constantly telling me to be afraid and to run away. I don't want to run away, or to be afraid, but that's how Jeff works. Whether you want to die or not, whether your scared or not, he'll do things to make you uneasy, throw suprises at you, and make you fully aware that he's watching you. 

You can't feel safe, you can't feel happy. This is what he feeds his soul off of, your fear. You don't choose to be afraid, the uneasiness eats at you until your mind is constantly playing tricks on you, making you see and hear things that aren't there. 

Why can't Jeff take his time with me? Penelope says, obviously pouting. 

I sigh in annoyance. Oh poor her. 

Because you don't exsist to anyone but me. I reply.

I don't want to take a shower because of the sight that awaits me there, and I don't want to go downstairs and use the other shower either, so I just go to bed without another second thought about my hygene. 

I lay in bed for awhile, unable to go asleep because of the gaping pit I have in my stomach, but eventually, to the sound of my iPhone, I drift to sleep. 

Author's POV 

A large shadowy figure stood in the corner of the pitch black room only lit by a single moon reflected window, moving every now and again to replace it's footing. It stood there, waiting for something. 

Suddenly, the sleeping figure lying on the bed at another corner of the room sat up, and slowly turned it's head towards the tall mysterious figure.

"Jeff." The girl nodded to the figure.

The figure stepped towards the girl, it's face now coming into view from the window. He was a man with a wide smile which was cut into his face and pure black eyes without any eyelids, and black rings surrounding them from possible lack of sleep. 

"She won't wake up, will she?" The man named Jeff asked, his voice scratchy and rough, intimidating in the darkness. 

"Not unless we put her in any pain, and we have get back by morning." The young girl replied.

Jeff nodded, not smiling but his split cheeks seemed otherwise. 

"I see that you came through." The young girl said. 

"Yes, now can you hurry up? I haven't got all night." Jeff huffed, impatiently.

"Ok, ok." The girl replied, stretching her arms. "I haven't been out in so long. It's so nice to be back to my old sport."

Jeff rolled his eyes and jumped out the bedroom window, with the young girl following soon after.

Jess's POV

I wake up to the sun shining in my face through my window. I use my arm to shield my face and go back to sleep, but I can't. So I get up and do my usual routine even though it's 6:00. 

I walk downstairs and hear the washing machine running. I open it and the only thing I see is my black yoga pants and my whie hoodie. 

That's weird, I don't remember putting it in the wash. In fact, I'm absoulutely certain that I didn't. 

Oh well, it was probably just Jaimie. She is always trying to get me to wash my clothes, because it "impresses the boys." She's a bit of a clean freak. 

I shrug it off and go to my mother's room. Her bed is empty. She's still not home. I go to my sister's room and she's nowhere in sight either. 

At this point I'm getting extremely worried. A thought crosses my mind to call the cops, but I think twice. If the cops come and see the whole scene in the bathroom, I'll surely be taken in for questioning, and I honestly don't want to be blamed for what happened to poor Willow. 

I dial my mom's number on my phone and wait for her to pickup. She doesn't. Instead it goes right to voicemail. I call my sister and the same thing happens. 

"Shit!" I hiss in defeat, throwing my phone on the couch. It makes a sound of impact when it hits the remote, and I pick it up and switch it to the news channel. 

The main story on today is a murder of an elderly couple that happened to live a few houses over from mine. 

I freeze when it shows an image of both their faces cut into a wide smile, and all their teeth are missing. 

Is this some kind of joke? Jeff makes them smile eternily and then gives them no teeth to smile with? At least let them look the least bit decent before they die. 

So ruthless. Penelope sighs.

What catches my attention on the TV is when they say that the murders are similar to others that happened in the next city down. They then show an image of more people with their mouths cut into a sinister smile, only the ones that happened elsewhere have teeth. 

Why would Jeff do things dfferently now? It could be that he's trying to throw officers off his trail, but I remind myself that he thinks nobody can catch "a demon of his calliber." 

Is this some kind of message to me? Is he saying that I'll never know what to expect? It's an even scarier assumption, but it's not the vibe I'm getting. 

Could it be that someone has been finishing the job for Jeff after he's left the premises? 

And if so, whom? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 3 11
▒▓▓▒▓ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ▓▒▓▓ [COMPLETED] How do you think of Jeff the Killer? -Would he have a soft spot after seeing you...
5.9K 243 36
**COMPLETED** They have one thing in common, anger issues. She screws things up when she's mad, He kills when he's mad. She fights back when she's sc...
28.9K 1.1K 21
Jeff has always felt the weight of being alone. Even with the other Creepypasta, he was the freak; the outcast. They believed he was demented and ins...
51.9K 1.2K 102
Is it wasnt obiviously enough Im making an Ask Jeff book That only people who actually know this creepypasta would understand. If you dont know w...