Merp

Alright guys, so this isn't an update, I'm sorry. But wait, don't leave!!! I have something very important for y'all to read.

So I've decided to do a little contest. If any of u guys have Instagram, then u should DM @Smexy_ItaFrenchBrit for a chance to have a Skype call with me! I'm picking the first 5 people who DM me on Instagram to have a Skype call with. We can work out the details on Instagram, but yeah, u guys can ask me any questions u want! And I thought it would be kewl to have a one on one conversation with some of u guys :)

So if any of u are interested, just DM me on Instagram at @Smexy_ItaFrenchBrit for a chance to skype call me! Remember, first 5 people!

I also just wanted to thank all my readers for their love and support throughout this story. Without u guys there would be no Committed, so I thank u guys so much for reading and commenting and just making me feel like my writing matters to people. Thank u so much guys.

And yeah, that's all. I hope to talk to some of u guys later :) And remember y'all can always PM me over Wattpad anytime. I love getting messages from my readers :)

And I promise there will be an update for y'all real soon! Until then... Peace guys!