Chapter 2

"Hey freak! You know your wearing your makeup wrong, right?"

I sigh, ignoring the stupid popular sluts that are currently following me down the hallway. This is my daily life, I hate everyone who attends this damn school. They all like to torment me in some way or another.

I honestly don't know why I'm still alive. Perhaps so I can prove to everyone that I'm stronger than ending my life just because of their stupid opinions of me. They really don't matter to me anyways, I just hate the constant annoyance, but I really have nothing to live for, other than my sister and my creepypasta which I adore. 

"Hey freak! I'm talking to you!"

I turn around, and that popular chick following me smirks, like she thinks she bothered me. Well, she did a little. You can't really expect to make fun of my Jeff the killer look and not have me bothered.

"Freak" has a name." I reply, my voice sounding strangely agressive. That's weird, I'm not usually like this. I suppose she really got to me. And it's not like Simon took over my body, if that were the case,  my own personality wouldn't be conscious.

"And the last time I checked, this was a free country. Which means I can wear my makeup however I want to." 

She scowls at me. Stupid blonde. 

"Freak." Then she walks away. 

Ohhhhh burn, I'm gonna go cry now. Not. 

It's ok, Jess. She'll never be beautiful with her makeup caked on like that, even if she had a perminent smile cut across her cheeks. Penelope says. 

Oh here we go, more Jeff the killer. That's all it ever is with her. Not that I mind, but I'm just not in the mood right now. 

My personalities are bickering way too much right now, so I put on my headphones to tune them out, along with my English teacher. 

Pain, without love. Pain, I can't get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Cuz I'd rather feel pain then nothing at all...

I love Three Days Grace. 

Jamie loves hip hop music, which I hate, but I'm glad I never have to listen to it. 

Philip loves sad depressing songs, which I like as well, depending on the song. 

And Penelope likes the same stuff I like, but she mostly listens to gorey crap. 

That's why a variety of songs are on my iPod. 

I suddenly black out into nothing, telling me that someone has taken over my body again. 

Author's POV 

Jess, or what seemed to be Jess, but was only another personality posing in her body, looked around the room, examining where she was. She hadn't been to the outside world for quite some time, and at the moment she was telling herself that she should do it more often. 

She looked over at a boy sitting next her with black shaggy hair, and thought to herself how he resembled Jeff the killer. Not a lot, but anyone that had any remotely similar features to him, was brought to her immediate attention. 

Another person infront of her was wearing a white hoodie, and she thought to herself how much better it would look with his blood staining it in splotches. 

She sighed heavily, not in her voice, but Jess's voice that she was stuck with. 

Why is this class so boring? I don't care about verbs or nouns! Why can't we learn about the origins of Jeff the killer? 

She couldn't believe that this 15 year old girl still had to be reviewed about words that everybody already knew. School sure was boring. 

Although, she was thankful that the teacher was dumb enough not to notice the headphones on her head, blasting music rather loudly. Perhaps she simply didn't care, even though your usually supposed to. 

"Jessica!" She heard through her headphones. 

Is she calling me? Oh right, she's calling Jess. 

"Yes?" She replied, pulling her headphones from her head. 

"Answer this question." The teacher demanded. 

She looked at the board, reading the question that was written. What are some names that start with J? 

"Jeff." She quickly replied. 

"Good, what's a noun that starts with J?" The teacher asked, crossing her arms, surely expecting that she had her stumped, due to her lack of attention paying. 

Jess's mouth smirked even more than the smile that was drawn on her face. 

"Jabbing." 

The class looked at her, likely suprised by her choice of violent words. 

The teacher payed no notice, she only went on with her lesson. 

After English class, she had Math. She decided to skip rather than go to a boring Math class. While she was still outside, she might as well enjoy it. 

She searched Youtube for Jeff the killer videos, and sat under a tree in a large forest area behind her school to watch it without interuption. 

Thank God for 3G network. 

Jess's POV 

As soon as I arrived home from that horrid place I call school, our house got a call which my mom answered. She then yelled at me because I skipped Math class. Thanks Penelope. 

I walk up to my room grumpily, and sit on my bed, turning on my laptop. Time to go on DeviantART and see what Jeff the killer pictures there were created today. 

Jeez, my life is so boring. 

Pretty soon, I decide to take a shower and go to bed. Sadly, the running water takes my makeup off, leaving me a normal human being with the corners of her mouth split open, not that I'm not proud of this, but I consider myself so much of a wimp for not being able to finish the job. 

My personalities will not shut up, again. Can't they tell I'm trying to sleep here!? 

Guys! Shut up! 

Sorry. They all say in unison, except for Simon. He's never sorry for anything. 

I'm lying in my bed, when my sister walks in. 

"Hey." She says. 

"Hi." I reply. Most sisters wouldn't want their older sisters in their room, but not me. My sister is the only person I have. 

"Is this my sister?" She asks. Yes, she has to ask to make sure, because you honestly never know. 

"Yep." I say. 

"Good, I brought something for you." She says, bringing her hand from behind her back to reveal red hair dye. 

"I don't want to dye my hair red." I say, confused. She very well knows that. 

"I know, it's for your sweater. You can splash it on to look like blood, and it doesn't come off in the wash, unlike those other products you used to use." She explains. 

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" I exclaim, hugging her. 

"Your welcome." She smiles, then walks out. 

I lay my white sweater on my floor, and splash the red hair dye on my sweater. When I'm done, it really looks like blood splatters. It's bright red, but not too bright, just the color is very vibrant. 

I leave it there to dry over night, and change into my pjs which are black with lips on them. 

I then fall asleep. 

I wake up suddenly, and when I check my phone, I discover it's 1:00 in the morning. I roll over and try to go back to sleep, but I have the strange feeling like I'm being watched. It's probably just a feeling, but I get up to check anyway. 

I walk across my room quietly, and slowly open my bedroom door, looking through the hallway, but nothings there. 

Suddenly, a hand wraps itself around my waist, eliminating my chance of escape, and another hand covers my mouth. Inside the hand, I see a knife, right in front of my eyes, dangerously close to my face. 

"Shhhh."