Chapter 6

Hello all! You can't see me, but I'm waving at my laptop right now. *Waves*

Soooo here's chapter 6, I'm sorry I haven't been updating very frequently, I plan to update every week or a little more, that's frequent enough, right? 

I'm sure ur lives will not end if I miss ONE update. 

I hope u guys don't mind, but if you've noticed, most of these chapters are mostly just a few events and Jess's thoughts. I have a habbit of only caring about the character's thoughts, I like detail. If this were ever to be considered being made into a movie, they just couldn't do it becuz all I've written is a character's thoughts, lol. 

Anyways, I've been trying to put off Jeff and Jess's meeting for awhile, becuz I really dislike books that get right to the point, and there's no suspense. This is a story about a serial killer after all.

But I can assure u guys that the next chapter will have their official meeting, ok? What happens after that... well you'll just have to wait and find out ;)

Ok, well I must go and write this chapter so I'll be brief with the question of the day. (Or question of the chapter) 

What is ur current obsession? Mine is Black Butler. I recently finished it, as of now actually, and now I feel like my life is incomplete. I really don't know what to do with myself other than update my stories. 

Sooo ya, tell me in the comment below, vote, and enjoy this chapter! ^.^

_______________________________________________________________________________

The drive was very uncomfortable, as I was in the back of a truck with no seatbelt and I had my head banged to the side everytime we hit a bump in the road. 

Like I don't have enough mental damage already. 

But I suppose that's why I'm here, isn't it? False accusation or not, I can't argue with the fact that I do indeed have issues. But I can't be locked up in a mental hospital simply because I'm an obsessive fangirl over a psychopath and I have multiple voices constantly talking to me inside my head. 

But I suppose some would argue against that. 

Including my mother. 

I'm still processing that my mom actually thought I'd killed our cat, and is convinced that I need to be locked away for it. Sure, I didn't like the cat that much, and sure, we didn't get along, but does she really know me to be the kind of person that would do a thing as such?

I suppose there really was no other explination, though. Damn Jeff, and damn me for being so reluctant to tell her the truth. Is is because I wanted to keep Jeff a secret so he wouldn't be revealed? Maybe that's the reason behind it and I just don't want to remind myself of it. Or, perhaps, it's only partly the reason. I had told myself before that if I had told her about Jeff, it would have ended up the same way. 

Jeff, apparently, is a fictional character. If I were to tell my mother that he did rather than I, who was the only one home at the time, she would still think I'm not emotionally or physically stable.

But what's the problem with telling her that a random psycho broke in and killed the cat? 

Well, that would take some major explaining. How exactly am I still alive? It's not often, or rare, I should say, that a serial killer breaks into a house just to kill a cat rather than a defenseless human who happens to be right in their path, or both of them. 

I'm hoping that Jeff follows me here rather than killing my mom and my sister, assuming that he's watching me 24/7, which is most likely not true but simply that I wish it was.