Smoke and Fire • Lucaya

By mayafriarr

I'm pretty sure you've heard of the story of a famous teen celebrity and a normal guy falling in love. Well... More

Chapter 1 : New school New life
Chapter 2 : Do I like her?
Chapter 3 : Best worst date ever
Chapter 4 : Jealousy
Chapter 5 : I love her
Chapter 6 : Girls day out
Chapter 7 : Spring Formal
Chapter 8 : The Party
Chapter 9 : Hanging out
Chapter 10 : Stevens Point pt 1
Chapter 11 : Stevens Point pt 2
Chapter 12 : Stevens Point pt 3
Chapter 13 : Finally home
Chapter 14 : Wait, what?
Chapter 15 : The break up
Chapter 16 : Heartbreak
Chapter 17 : Love torn apart
Chapter 18 : Stop this
Chapter 19 : I give up
Chapter 20 : The truth
Chapter 21 : It's a little too late
Chapter 22 : Leaving
Chapter 23 : Smoke And Fire
Chapter 24 : I'm not okay
Chapter 25 : Disneyland
Chapter 26 : A day in the park
Chapter 27 : Welcome back Lucas
Chapter 29 : I think I'm falling for her
Chapter 30 : Hurts doesn't it
Chapter 31 : Oh shit
Chapter 32 : First date
Chapter 33 : How can this get any worse!
Chapter 34 : If this is what it takes
Chapter 35 : If you won't tell him I will
Chapter 36 : Losing you
Chapter 37 : It's the end of us
Chapter 38 : You need to let him go
Chapter 39 : Back to normal
Chapter 40 : He's cheating?!
Chapter 41 : The perfect dress
Chapter 42 : We're done
Chapter 43 : Getting ready
Chapter 44 : Riley's sweet 16
Chapter 45 : New boyfriend?
Chapter 46 : Sense and sensibility
Chapter 47 : I guess I got jealous
Chapter 48 : True love
Chapter 49 : The couple game
Chapter 50 : You're not him
Chapter 51 : He what?!
Chapter 52 : I will never speak to you
Chapter 53 : Please don't go
Chapter 54 : He's gone
Chapter 55 : Goodbye
Chapter 56 : 5 months later
THE END

Chapter 28 : Meet Sabrina Carpenter

781 35 5
By mayafriarr

Maya's pov:

"Good morning" I yawned when I entered the kitchen. Riley and Liv was already there eating their breakfast.

"Morning" They greeted while eating their croissant. I took one from the fridge and then sit down next to Riley.

"So, you're feeling better about Lucas?" Riley asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"No" I answer truthfully. "That's just another lump of coal I'll burry deep in my dungeon of sadness next to my daddy issues and ballerina dreams"

"Maya, I didn't know you dreamed of being a ballerina" Liv said, confused.

"I don't, I dream of ballerinas kicking me with their pointy toes while they are stabbing me in the face with their bun heads" I explained.

"Well, you look great" Liv said awkwardly.

"So what are your plans for today?" Riley asked.

"I'm going to shoot Voltage in 3pm" Liv replied cheerfully.

"I'm going to shoot Further Adventures of Babysitting in an hour" I said.

"I guess I'm alone again" She said with her puppy dog face.

"Well you could spend the day alone, or you could go and spend time with Farkle" I smirked at her, her cheeks started to heat up and turned red.

"Hey, I gotta go get ready" I said as I stood up and walk away. I walked upstairs to the bathroom. I locked the door and took off my pajamas and then took a shower.

Today I decided to wear a blue sleeveless top and my black skinny jeans with my black booties. I go grab my purse and my leather jacket. I know it's weird to wear leather jacket on summer, but somehow I feel more confident wearing a leather jack because I kinda feel like a baddie when I wear it.

Once I go downstairs, I saw Liv and Riley were closing all of the windows and locking all of the doors.

"What's going on?" I asked them, confused.

"There's a lot of paparazzi outside" Liv said while closing the curtain.

"Shit! I really gotta go!" I started to panick.

"Okay calm down" She thought for a minute, then she go get a shopping bag and handed me it. I opened it and it's a brown haired wig. "Wear that, and this" She said, handing me a sunglasses.

"Okay thanks. But why did you have this?" I questioned.

"I wanted to be Belle this Halloween" She answered.

"Hey, I'm gonna be Belle this year" Riley complained.

"No, I am!" Liv spoke back.

"No, I am!"

"No, I am!"

"Guys shut up! Stop acting like children" I scolded, pausing their growing fight.

"Sorry" They both chuckled and I laughed a little.

"Well, I gotta go. See you guys later" I say, walking towards the door while putting the wig on. I was about to open the door until Liv grab my arm.

"Don't go trough the front door you stupid head. Go trough the back door, so nobody knows you're gone" She tells me.

"Geez.. Okay" I said as I walk towards the door and then walk out of the house.

I was walking down the street. I was just passing the street that reminded me when I was little I walked here a lot, because I had a crush on a boy who used to live here. His name is Chase Sulkin, he's a cutie petootie, but he moved to New York.

As I walked I got a text from Riley. I was about to open it, until I bumped into someone. Before I could reach the ground, someone is holding me by the waist to stopped me from falling. I looked up and saw a boy with a dirty blonde hair and a gorgeous green eyes.

"Lucas?"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked me, confused. And then I realized that I was wearing Livs wig.

"Umm" I thought for a sec before replying. "We went to the same school in elementary school"

"Really? What's your name?" he asked. Shit! I can't just say that I'm Maya.

"Sabrina Carpenter" I manage to say. He smiles and I shake his hands.

"I'm so sorry but I really gotta go. See you around, I guess" I said as he nodded, and I walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 119 51
Maya never knew she could love somebody. But how does she feel now?
7K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...
47.4K 1.5K 108
❛❛ I HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER AND WORK THINGS OUT. ❜❜ ❪ maya hart & lucas friar ❫ ❪ girl meets world, social medi...
6.2K 342 24
while visiting his sister's support group, lucas meets a girl named maya hart. maya has pulmonary fibrosis and has to carry a oxygen tank around bec...