Innocent//EJ Fanfic

Oleh KNicholeee

"Why does everyone fake on EJ?", I asked another MB fan behind me. "Oh yea because he's the quiet one and in... Lebih Banyak

Chp 1
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10

Chp 2

456 19 5
Oleh KNicholeee

Miyah's POV

-Monday:School-

Another day I waste my life at a place that won't help us in our adult life. I'm ready to graduate because I'm sick of all the children,yes CHILDREN. They act like they are 5 when some are 17 or 18 like me. Hell, some of them even flunked and STILL act childish. I just don't understand.

After putting my unneeded items in my locker, I met up with my best friend, Kiona. 

"Hey K!!" I said with excitment. "Hey girl what's up?"

"Guh MB is coming here this Friday!!", I said and started squealing. She doesn't really like them because she perfers the old MB. She's...basically asking for a beat down.

"Okay, and? Ion like them so I'm not going with you since you were gonna ask." She rolled her eyes and closed her locker. She can really be a bitch towards them but that's okay because when I meet them and EJ becomes my husband she will wish that she would have came with me.

"Okay yours loss.", I said. I didn't even want to walk with her to class so I walked alone. Everyday at least one person comes up to me and asks 'Why do you have a fanpage for someone who doesn't even know you exsit?'. Yea it makes me mad that they say that because they don't know what it really feels like unless they have one.

-END OF THE DAY-   

I haven't talked to Kiona since she said her smart comment to me. After getting out of class,I got my things out of my locker and drove home. I played my favorite song on the MB album, "Lamborghini", on my radio. That song gets me all up in my feelings. EJ's part makes me scream every single time. 

After parking my car, I went in my room and once again, go onto my fan account. I posted a screenshot of the day they're coming to my city and tagged EJ in it. As I was scrolling down my feed, I got a dm from someone. The '@' name was iamelijahj. I got scared but I kept telling myself it was just another fanpage. I opened it and I realized it wasn't a fanpage, it was EJ!! 

(A/N:THE FANPAGE USERNAME I'M USING IS FAKE!!)

@iamelijahj-Hey you're Miyah right?  

@moanin.elijahj-Yes I am. Is there something wrong?

@iamelijah-I wanted to dm you to ask you if you were coming to  the Miami,Flordia since I've seen you have been hoping we come there.

@moanin.elijahj-Oh yea! I'm coming for sure. I wouldn't miss that day for anything!

@iamelijahj-Ok. See you soon! And nice username btw..

Oh my gosh. EJ,ELIJAH JOHNSON,just said he liked my username. Wow..ever since those photos he posted he's been..freaky. I love it!!

I got a text from my mom telling me after she gets home,we were going out to eat. I'm completely fine with that. Food is good asf. Before she came, I decided to clean up my room a little bit and change clothes. I kept my boyfriend jeans on and changed into a black crop top with my army green bomber jacket. I completed the look with my original Adidas. 

I took some pictures of my outfit in my mom's room in front of her large wall mirror. I have a fashion blog, so when I do dress up and look cute I post my outfits on my blog.  I love fashion and watching fashion shows. I hope to travel to New York one day, since it is the heart of where fashion started. I want to become a fashion designer and see people buy my designs and wear them: That's my 2nd ultimate goal in life. My 1st ultimate goal is for EJ to become my boyfriend and we possibly get married one day and have little Johnsons' running around the house. 

I then texted my mom letting her know before we leave, I need some pictures taken. She knows what I do, so she responds with "okay." You can say my mom is..basically my personal photographer.

Soon enough, she got home and we had another mini photoshoot. She's really good at them too, and plus EJ follows my personal account so he sees all of the pictures that I post.

"Where we gonna go eat?", I asked my mom while putting my seatbelt on. I plugged my phone to the aux cord while she talked. "I was thinking we could go that pizza restaurant I used to always take you to when you were little."

"Oh yea! I haven't been there in so long. That's fine we can go there.", I replied. She said 'ok' and we listened to the MB album. 

"OOO THIS IS MY SONG!!" I screamed while my mom laughed at me. "Well cut it up because it's my favorite too." We both laughed and I turned the volume up.

We made love on the couch.

We made love on the bed.

We  made love in the kitchen,

can't get that outta my head.

We sang the whole song until it was over. I love these kind of moments I get to do with my mom. Yes, she works alot but when she has time we will hang out and do stuff.I wish it would be my dad here too. Sadly, I don't know where my father is. I've seen pictures of him, but he's been out of my life since I was 3. I never asked my mom what he was like because I don't want to get the opposite reacting of what I expect.

"We're here!!", mom says as she drives into a parking spot. I took my phone out of the aux cord, and we got out of the car and we walked into the pizza restaurant. A waiter then sat us at  table.

"Okay ladies. What would you like to drink?", the waiter asked as he pulled out his pin to write on his notepad. I noticed he kept staring at me and I wasn't liking it at all. He ain't all that cute anyways.

"Um..I'll have some water.  What about you M?" ,mom responded. I'm so gald she didn't say my full name. This boy may be a stalker or rapist hell, we don't know. 

"I'll have some sprite." I fake smiled. "Okay. And do you have a boyfriend?"

"Excuse me?" I know this waiter,who doesn't even look all that cute, just asked me that. "I said, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yea,I do. Sorry.",I stated.

"Well I just wanted to say that you're really beautiful.", the waiter smiled.

"Awe thank you!", I responded as I smiled. 

"My pleasure." He answers. He then took our orders and before he left he winks at me. That was really sweat of him to call me that, but that wink was sketchy.

"You never told me you had a man!! Who is it?",mom asks with  smirk on her face. She acts like she's 18 but she's 34. She tries so hard to be young, but I just laugh at her.

"I've been told you! Elijah Johnson is my boyfriend.", I stated with a huge smile on my face. She keeps saying 'keep dreaming honey', but I know it will happen..I can feel it.

"Wow,okay." She says sarcastically. "Keep dreaming honey bun!"

"I'm telling you mom, it's gonna happen! And when it does, I will tell you 'I told you so!'", I argued. I'm gonna prove her wrong and she will be shocked when I do.

"Okay. Whatever floats your boat."

-

I hope you guys are liking the story so far!! Next chapter will have some juicy stuff! Don't forget to Like , Comment , Vote!! Also do not forget to follow my fan account @ifw.mb  .

Ily, xoxo

Hey guys!! I hope you're liking the story so far. Don't for get to Like , Vote , and Comment.

Also don't forget to follow my fan account @jaays.camera

Ily! xoxo 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
185K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...