Zeref! ( A Zeref x reader)

By snowy78

This book is a Zeref x reader. you are a dragon slayer ( all elemental) and your supper strong . In this Ze... More

Fairy Tail!
Mavis!
The Girl that stool him.
The Unexpected Hang Out!
In the Hospital
The Big Fight!
A I Have No Idea to Call Chapter
Me And Mavis!
What Just Happened.
The End

Me and Zeref!

2.6K 72 24
By snowy78

(y/n) pov. 

Me and Zeref just stayed there until 12, but by that time I fell asleep. I felt someone touch my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Zeref sitting up by me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

" good morning." Zeref said.

" you mean afternoon." I said looking at him.

" same thing." he replied. I stood up surprised because I wasn't dizzy. 

Zeref stood up to.

" you said we were going to spend the day together so lets go do something." I said

" okay." he said and we started out of the forest.

After a few minutes of walking we were already at a restaurant to eat. Went in and took a seat.

" what would you like to eat?" a waitresses asked.

"I'll just have an ice-cream." I said. She wrote it down and looked at Zeref but it wasn't as if she was saying ' what about you' it was a ' Oh My gosh he's so dreamy. ' I just turned my head to the window like  I normally do. 

" uh... I'll have what she's having but add a hamburger." Zeref said.

" okay." she said. The she handed Zeref something and walked away Zeref just looked at it stood up and though it away.

" that was pretty rude." I said as he sat back down.

" I already have to deal with Mavis, I don't want to deal with anyone else." he said, but for some reason my heart started to hurt.

Then the waitress came back.

" here you go." she said. But instead of leaving she sat down by Zeref.  Oh my God you've got to be kidding me.  I thought

" so what's your name?" she asked. 

" Zeref." he answered. I just stared out the window. I decided to pull out my phone an an put headphones on so I wouldn't here the stupid conversation.

Zeref's pov. 

This girl was all over me like on kidding. She kept hugging my arm and kept getting closer to me.  I looked over at (y/n) and saw she had headphones on.  She must be very annoyed right now, I thought.

" so Zeref what you doing tonight I get off of work at 8 if you wanna give me a call." this girl I don't even know her name said.  I gotta think fast.

" hey you shouldn't get all over someone without asking then if there dating anyone." I said  feeling proud.

The girl just looked at me the to (y/n).

"oh gosh I'm sorry. " she said stood up and left. I was glad know I could breath again. 

( y/n) pov. 

I was looking out the window when I looked over and that girl was gone, Zeref looked very relieved that she was gone. 

I stopped my music and at my ice-cream. Me and Zeref didn't talk the whole time. Zeref was about to get his wallet out when I stopped him. 

" I'll pay." I said with my wallet already out.

" okay." he said.

We left and went somewhere else, but the whole time girls where staring at Zeref I got annoyed and took Zeref somewhere I never would take someone. We walked for a little while. After a while we got into the forest. We walked a few more minutes when I stopped. I looked at Zeref and he was confused why why we were in the middle of the forest.

" this is where my brother died." I said Zeref looked surprised.

" really. " he said.

I looked around and remembered the blood everywhere on the trees and the ground.  Then it started getting harder to breath and everything turned black. 

Zeref's pov. 

I was looking around when (y/n) started breathing harder and fell to the ground. I grabbed her before she hit the ground. I put her on the ground and a few seconds later she woke up.  I looked at her worried.

" hey are you-" I was stopped by her hugging me.

" I'm scared." she said crying. 

" scared of what?" I asked.

" I don't know. " she said.

With that I picked her up and carried her to my house. ( BTW Zeref and Natsu do not live with each other but they are brothers.

When I got to the door I put her down but in steed of a sad expression on her face or even confused she looked serious.

" there's someone in there." she said.  I looked at the door and slowly opened it. 

When I opened it I saw Mavis sitting on my couch. 

" what are you doing here?" I asked her. 

" oh I knew you'd be home soon." she said.  " I wanna talk."

I was going to say no when I heard someone on the stairs I turned around and saw (y/n) leaving. 

" wait (y/n)." i said running over to her.

" I was stupid on thinking I could just fall in love with someone I just meet, hey Zeref I'll see you tomorrow and thanks I had a fun time." she said and walked out of the hotel.

I walked in my apartment and Mavis was just sitting there.

" so I want to tell you something." she said. 

" what is it?" I asked. 

" never mind I'll tell you later." she said with a smirk on her face. 

" hey Mavis I wanted to tell you something. " I said.

Mavis's pov. 

OMG is he really confessing to me.

Zeref's pov. 

" I never want you here again also you should stop trying I've already fell in love with (y/n). I said looking really angry.

" okay." she said and left.

I walked to my room and pulled out my phone. What a horrible day.

A/N Okay to be honest I was not expecting that but I wanted you to finally have a big fight with Mavis and make the story get going because I'm the tip of person who hates dragging out stories but in till next time. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
438K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
810K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...