Dark Manan ff Alone

By Natashhaaaaa

hello guyzz m new here and m starting a new ff on manan but dis one is dark nd horror too.story is same as... More

Character Sketch
Chap 1(passionate nyt)
Chap 2A(U & Me=US)
Chap 2B(missing already)
Chap 3(jealous Monstu)
Chap 4(love bugs)
Chap 5(missing bae)
~PROMO~

•chap 6(breaking down)•

1.8K 82 17
By Natashhaaaaa

A/N: actually The reason 4 not pstng is dat my mobile got broken I gave it for repairing bt still nt repaired yet. :( currently I'm using dabba mobile which is totally useless,getting hard tym to type even. One word look still m not able to wryt m warning u guyz,, u all will find lots of mistakes in The ff I hv written with great difficulty plz bear me nd shower me with ur votes nd cmnts. ;)

I will delete this ff if will not get gud response nd I mean it.

The only thing I feel ryt now is panic not because m falling down ,but because I m scared about our baby ...my manik's baby ...the proof of our love...I don't care what will happen to me,all I want is for my baby to live.I feel the surrounding around me fading as I roll down each step & then I m totally out...Manik entered inside the college campus and shocked to see the sight in front of his eyes...his love of life ..is drenched with blood all over her body...she is lying in the floor lifelessly ..his heartbeats for a moment stopped beating ...somehow he gattered some energy and came to her and bend down and took her in his arm ...and starts crying badly ...he pats her cheek and said. ..nandu nandu plzz open ur eyes baby ...plz say something ..look m here.plzz open ur eyes...plzzz someone call the doctor he shouted ...somehow nandu open her eyes slightly and said maaanikkk...haa jaan m here said manik..maa nn ikk and she again closed her eyes...nandu don't ur eyes ..jaan ..r u listening ...his mind was not working ..how its happend and who did dis to her???

its not his concern 4 now ..he just want her to open her eyes nd hugs her..everyone were shocked to see him here mostly Monica ...but she's very happy 4 nandu's condition...he somehow picked her and nd ran to his car and shouted his driver to take nearby hospital...in car he took passenger seat and nandu was in his Lap ..he kept patting her cheek to open her eyes...in no tym they reached hospital

Manik immediatly rused inside the hospital nd started shouting...doctor immediately came to them and saw she was in weak condition...

doctor told wardboy to bring strecher ..nd they made her s
Lie on it nd took her to OT ..

whole way manik did not leave her hand...fab4 r out of town nd navya also went with them...so no one was here to console him ...he was crying badly ...he silently praying aiyaapaaa for nandu...

after 3 hrs lyk decade for manikkk ...doctor came out frm OT ...manik immediatly rushed to him nd asked...doc..doctor hows is she now???

Manik she is ..i hv given her injection thats why she'ssleeping buttt doctor was hesitating to speak further...but wat doctor said manikkk ..fear clearly visible on his face ...but I couldn't not save ur babyyy doctor completed...

Dis was another shocking thing which he got today ...he did not knw how to react he was blank. He got numb ...

IT seems today is The day of shock 4 him

my baby only two words he uttered...manik i knw it will be hard 4 u but nandini needs u this tym ..u hv to become strong 4 her...its a phase of lyf ...with tym it will become normal...I knw dis is not the ryt tym to say but take her somewhere...she will feel better ...just give her love ..she will be better ...with dis doctor left...before meeting nandu...he went to washroom and locked it from inside ...he bent down on his knees and started crying lyk child ...so much painnn he goes through... he need strength but his strength is lying inin the hospital bed...some how he console himself went to meet him...whyyy he left her ...whyyy...he started blaming himself ...no manikkk u hv to be strong 4 nandu ..she need u ..he said to himself...and calmed himself down and went to meet her

Nandu's Pov
************

I opened my eyes,I feel white florescent light glowing around me & making my eyes squint for a moment.there is a periodic beep sound coming from some were around me where am I ?But before I bother to knw the answer,my hands fly to my stomach making me sit upryt at once..Manik suddenly emerges in front of me .I looked up at him asking him about the baby through my eyes...I knw now he get to know about baby ..."I M SORRY"he said..Ohh Nooo!!My worst fear has come true...I did not want dis to happen ..why?? Just why???Aiyappaaa you could hvtaken me away instead of my baby...tear started rolling down my cheek endlessly...Manikk m sorry ...i could not save our baby ..its all my fault ..u r ryt n careless...because of me we lost our baby..manikkk m sorry she said while crying badly ...

manik took her in his embrace nd said no jaan dont cry ..its not ur fault plz ...why baby manikk..i was prefer to die instead of baby manik ..Wats his or her falut...she was totally shattered...now manik lost his temper...nandu look at me he shouted nd cupped her face ...finally she looked into his deep brown eyes ..

nandu dont ever dare to say ...u r my life ...before u I will prefer to die ...u r the soul reason that m alive ...and about baby its not ur fault ..its an accident ..u get it ...Butt she was about to say somethingg ...shhh no one word manik protested...nd she nodded ...he again took her in his embrace...this hug was much needed...in his mind I will not leave u ..whoever u r ..I knw its not a accident.but I will not tell something to her in dis state she can't handle if I will ask something she will break more ...I can't take risk..I hv to find out who is behind dis...I promised u will pay hard 4 dis he said in his mind...he broked hug wen His phone started ringing...he excused himself nd came out from room ...and received phone...

hv u got any news manik asked manikkk ...yesss sir we got something replied from. Other side ...spill the bean manik said but in loud voice .sir actually nd he explained wat had happened in college between nandu and Monica...

manikkk tightly fisted his fingers in anger ...were is she now he asked ...sirrr wohh actually we dont knw were is she now ..after college no one saw her ...we dont knw about her wereabout other man said ..nd he disconnected the phone. ..wat the hell were is she now but i promised who did dis my jaan i will not spare u ...hello mam the work has done ..yess mam m at hospital ..they lost their child said a man to someone at phone ...thats a great news ...i will send ur money at ur place ...after that dont show me ur face said a lady frm other side ...after that she disconnected the phone ..nd gave a evil smirk...ohhh poor manikkk u think u will give me competition than u r highly mistaken...see i snatched ur baby befor u got to knw...i will destroy evrything which will cme to my way ...

some days passed ...

now nandu slowly slowly gets recover ..manik takes gud care of her but she's not talking so much ...so manik thought to take her somewere to divert her mind and asked with love filled voice

Were u want to go love??...

Manaliii!!!!! Said nandu

watt mmanik said loudly

hv u any prblm? ..asked nandu

UMM nothing lyk dis ..I mean dere are so many Places we will go there why u chosen manali asked manikkk...

dont knw its just came to my mind ...its been a long tym to dere ...dere r so many memories of our ..

I want to cherish dose memories again said nandu ...

OK ur wish my command ...said manik smiling...

Nandu just gave a faint smile...after 2 days nandu got discharged...and manik directly took her to airport from hospital...during whole journey nandu did not talk much...her silence paining a lot to manik but he thought to give her tym to back to be normal ...finally they landed and came out from airport ...he sat inside car along with nandu and drove off

The mansion was invisible until they crossed the boundary of mountain... When it appeared out of nowere :an expense of green grass ,trees and stone building in the middle of the ground... Its been a year since they came here..

Manik stopped his car outside the bungalow... Its a very big and beautiful..they both stepped down from the car...suddenly one servant came running to them and greeted them...

manik ordered him to take luggage and bags inside the house...nd they both entered into the house...the everything just perfect inside...all things r according to need...everything looked opulent from the wood floors covered in loving throw rugs to the sheer curtains billowing lyk mist on the wall of the floor to ceiling windows that faced a slopeand then a sunset nothing else each area of the roommelting into the beauty of the next to with some delicate settees next to more heavy books cases nd firefplaces that mated with the walls the appeared to be actually used...the one wall in hall is filled with their ,fab5 nd navya abhi's pics ...

They entered inside their one of most fav place ...their bedroom were they spent lots of their naughty nd cozy moments ...nandini starts remembering memories related to dis room nd small smile crept on her lips ...

manik became happy to see her lyk disss...nandu kept her hand bag on the side table nd started oagling each nd evry corner ...she's feeling so peace at dis place...she opened the window nd feeling the stared feeling cool breeze of the mountain...she was looking lyk a fairy in the moonlyt ...

manik could not control himself more nd came to her nd hugged her frm back...he started rubbing her nose in crook of her neck nd started kissing her back ,neck nd bite her earlobe...

nandu moned her name ..which made him more crazy ...he made her turned nd crassed his lips on her ...he was sucking munching bitting ...nd nandu also reciprocated ...he left her lips nd started giving love bytes...on her neck ...clevage ..his one hand went inside the top nd exploring her upper body ...nd other hand trying to open her jeans button nd he finally done with jeans button and about to out his hand inside her jeans ...nandu pushed him away...manik baffled... There wre silence between them...Manikkk...I can't do disss...sorry finally nandu broke the silence ...and went to washroom ...how could I lost my control ...she is weak and here m only thinking about myself ...manik said to himself...after sometyms nandu came from washroom to change innyt dress ...they both finished their dinner without no eye contact..manik feels himself a prisoner in front of her...after finishing their dinner both. Came back to their room and drifted to sleep...

PRECAP-2 NEW GUEST ...OR ENTRY...ND MANIK'S SURPRISE 4 NAND

THINK ...THINK WHO IS BEHIND DIS ...IS SHE MONICA OR SOMEONE ELSE ...I KNW...WHY NANDU CHOOSEN MANALIII ...ITS. JUST A CO INCIDENCE OR SOME BIG REASON BEHIND DIS ...SO MANY QUESTIONS R IN UR MIND...I WILL DISCLOSE SOON AS STORY PROGRESS

LOVE Nats.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3.7K 9
𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐭�...
10.2M 352K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
12.7K 264 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
2.3K 103 39
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...