Chap 1(passionate nyt)

The curtains were drawn back from the bedroom's glass wall,its terrace washed by the full moon.we could see the world,but it could not see us,two lovers in the midst of a secret,intimate place of their own.standing next to bed,she gently encircled her arms around me nd raised her face to meet my kiss,along delicious open-mouthed joining of lips nd tongues.her taste and voluptuousness captured me and i wanted to bring her body to me.we kissed again hard nd long,nd my hands gathered the hem of her top that began to draw up over his head.she allowed the top to slide off her body and and reveal her lace bra.my hand found her breast under the bra nd she stepped back.I was afraid I had gone too far too eagerly,but then her hands began to slowly unbutton my shirt while she drew me to the bed.

Her face confirmed she had made me her choice, her decision, she stood between me & glass wall,the grey-blue moonlight silhouetting her beautiful feminine.I had undressed but didnt even remember doing it,shyly waiting,disorbed in the semi-darkness.her arms were around me again as we drank each other's lips in a deep wet kin.i banished the left cloths from her body and tenderly held her.the combined light of the moonlight sky above and city below fainthly entered the bedroom.my hand lightly explored her nd my other hand combed through her long black hair spread out on the sheet.our lips brushed briefly and I buried my face in the sensual refuge of her neck,shoulder, pressing my body intimately along her.she begging to me to not teasing her more.she wanted me to inside her.

so i thought enough of teasing season i slowly entered inside her.she cried with pain.after sometyms its became normal.we explored with intimate harmony,a dance of deep gentle enveloping strokes,savoring the erogenous fusion of our bodies.she gasped me tightly,finger kneading into my back and sholder as I rested my face in her throat, kissing and delicately bitting her neck.strokes became gasping as the excitement of our singular conjoined bodyrose to a driving back-arching crecendo.I drove myself deep into her love-pool,the nector of our passion fillling and mixing in sensual.**************************************************************************

At mid nyt...
***********
her POV....

after long passionate intimacy i stepped out frm bed nd came to balcony.it became my habbit.wen i wakes up i comes to balcony to see the view of mumbai at nyt.the whole mumbai city is twinkling likes star nd the moonlight directly falling on the water to make water glow like crystal...

I look back to my room nd saw my own monster who is sleeping on her stomach with open mouth.awww looking like baby.again i moved my attention to the beauty of nature."how my life changed"i thought. before him i was living my life but with him i loves my life.he is an angel 4 me.I sacrifised my family 4 him not because he told me but i wanted to live my whole life with him.he is my evrything.wen i was in my own world i felt two warm but protective arm covered my waist. he put his chin on my shoulder nd nuzled his nose in my hair."Manik u r awake"

Manik's POV
************
I was sleeping wen i felt she is not beside me.i woke up nd serching her then i saw her standing at balcony.she is looking angel in moonlight nd her long silky hair isdancing with the flow of cold breeze.i proudly saying yes I am obssesd with her.i slowly came to her nd encircled my hand around her waist nd rested my chin on her shoulder nd nuzzling my nose in her hair wen my own star...

Nandini said"manik u r awake".i came in front of her nd said"wen my star is awake how can i sleep without cuddling her "my teddy bear my nandu..

Nobody's POV
*************
Nandini"hawww my u r saying m fatty.just go i will not talk to u nd no kissing jao"

Manik"areee nandu m just saying u r my cute sa teddy bear nd without cuddling u i cant sleep".

Nandini"awww so cute my monster,so monster wants to sleep with his teddy.u r such a cute sa baby Manik".

Manik"nandu dont call me cute baby.m the monster who will eat u now....yawww"

Nandini"manikkk,stop na,no no u r my cute sa baby chotu sa pyaara sa".

Manik"nandu stop calling me by this name okkk its a last warning,if u will not stop then dont blame me"

Nandini"if m not then wat will u do,u r baby cute baby.catch me if u can and with this she ran to bedroom"

Manik"so u will not na then bear this".

Manik run behind her to chase her.whole room was filled with their laughter,teasing,moaning.sooo finally here is the chap 1.do comment how it is... :)