Chap 2B(missing already)

Nandini's Pov
********* ***

I came out from bathroom after taking a hot shower...

I directly went to bed to pick MY saree...but suddenly the door burst open and dere's my bf...my Manikkk...his intense gaze fell on me...he was ogling me frm top to bottom...I was only in halter and skirt ...and cherry on the top of the cake was my blouse was backless from back ...he came near me...but I back off and closed my eyes due to shyness(yesI always feeling shy near him...)getting no response I opened my to my surprise he was standing there holding my sareee...

I asked in confusion,Manik wat r u doing with my sareee...I thought u was going to ki...suddenly I stopped and mentally stabbed myself that what I said.

Pov End
*** ***

he became surprised and said I was just helping u to wear Saree but wat u was thinking na its not a bad idea...let's start he said naughtily...he leaned over her to kiss her.

suddenly her phone started ringing...Manik said frustratedly...I knw dis will be happend..always al tym wen I m going to kiss some one disturbs us...nandu picked up the phone and said hello ...ha chachi ...m getting ready ...I will be dere soon ...ha chachiii I will be..hmmm acha okk bye...she cut the call and said to manikkk...chachiii is waiting ...we will continue later okkk chalooo now help me to wear this sareee manik started to help her...sometyms his hand was touching here dere which sendshiver to her body...

somehow she managed herself but manik was enjoying his effect on her soon nandu was dressed up in Saree and went to dressing table...she was wearing her necklace,bangles, ring and was about to wear danglers but manik snatched it from her and himself wore to her ..manik put his chin on her shoulder nd said plzz dont go na or else i will go with u...in dis nandu relpied ..manik u knw na no one knws that u r my bf nd m leaving with u except fab4,navya,avi nd my family...BUT nandu ...no manik no argument on distopic again...wen it comes to ur safety I can't take risk and u knw na crazy fans...if they will get to knw about u they willnever u said nandu in worried tone...OK my baby I will not nowww happy,said manikkk...super happy replied nandu...she put some mild makeup with not forgetting red lipstick...

after sometyms, she was ready and looking damn gorgeous...she asked manik...how I m looking?...in relpied manik said,wowww...nandu blused...but there is something missing,said manikkk...wat,asked nandu...dis,manik put kajal behind her hair...nandu smiled and said manikkk I love u...I love u infinity,replied manik and pecked her...

manikkk plzz get ready ...m waiting 4 u downstairs,said nandu...ok m coming in 5 minutes,replied manikkk

NANDU went downstairs nd after sometyms manik also came...both finished their breakfast and left ...manikkk dropped her with lots of kisses in btwn...

she Was walking hurriedly and blabbering ...oh no m late ...maybe chachi is angry...aiyappa plzzz help me...while talking to herself she bumped with someone...m sorry m really I did not do purposely...actually I was in hurry m really sorry she said in one breath... areee hold on hold one pretty lady its ok I understand...it'smy fault also...so sorry from my side also btw m Naman..

he advanced his hand ...m Nandini..both shaked hand..nyc to meet u nandini said naman...so r u from girl's side asked naman...yeah and u asked nandu...m groom's frend said naman...ohokkk said nandu ...btw u r looking beautiful said naman ... ummm thanks said nandu...aree Nandu tu yaha h main tera kab se wait kr rhi thikitna late kyu ho gaya bachaaa ...said chachiii while coming to nandu ...before nandu,naman said ohhh so u chachi's niece...that's why I wasthinking u r exactly sweet like chachiii...stop buttering me beta.,its u who r sweet ...see nandu kitna sons munda h,said chachi while blushing...but not more than my Manik h na,whispered chachiii in nandu's ear...thinandu was nandu who blushed kk U two I need to go I hv so many works to do...nd haaa nandudont forget to meet ayesha...u both enjoy chachi left after saying dis

Meanwhile in Studio
********* ** ******

manik was turning his guitar but he all time thinking about Nandu...

he dialed her no but its said unreachable.

he again dialled her no ...again unreachable.. he became worried...he thought to visit her but again thought wat she will be angry if he go...no no I will wait 4 her call ...yeah this will be good

At Ceremony
** *******

Sooo nandu I hv heard so much things about u...and u r gud singer and also u r studying science ...I must say u r multi talented any secrets then tell me i swearing I will never say any1 said naman...hahaha nothing like that naman ...its all because of my love ones (In mind especially Manikkk)without them m nothing...said nandu with smile..

THEY r looking so cute na together said naman's mom to chachiii...yesss said chachi...

Sanno I hv a proposal...wat if nandini and naman both get engaged...mean I want nandini as my daughter in law...nandini is beautiful nd well educated girl nd evry boys wants girl like nandini sooo...I hv noticed nandini in some occasions but never said u..but today I m saying u..soo wats ur opinion...said naman's mom...

chachi shocked with sudden proposal...before chachiii could say naman's mom called both of them...they came to them and asked naman wat happend mom?...actually naman m talking about u and nandini...wat aunty nandu asked in confusion...areee beta m talking about ur marriage ...I hv chosen u as my daughter in law said naman's mom...nandu became numb she don't knw how to react...naman r u okkk na with dis asked naman's mom to Naman...

Naman blushed and said I hv no prblm with dis but I want to knw nandu's reaction...ha tooo u both go to coffee shop and talk said Naman's mom...but nandu aise kaise ja sakti h...are said chachiii ...kyu nhi ja sakti ..jab tak dono ek dusre ko janenge nhi tab baat aage kaise baregiii said naman's mom...but there is lots of work and nandu will be helping me so she cant said chachiii stubbornly...

shanno don't worry I will manage here..its just 4 some times they will be back soon said naman's mom...but ..but before chachi could say someone said from behind...why not chachi ,she will be going...after listening dis she came back to her senses .. she get to knw who he is ..she silently praying aiyappa nothing will happend more worse than dis but its seemed like aiyappa was in no mood to listen her...nandu facepalmed herself...

she get to knw wat will be coming after sometyms......

So here is the update ....guyz m really dissapointed cause of response at 1st u all bored but after that u all stopped votting .....my exam on 5 but here I updated 4 u all readers ......I hope next tym u won't dissapoint me ...I want maximum 80 bored then I will update ..

Okthanksbye ;)
***********