•chap 6(breaking down)•

A/N: actually The reason 4 not pstng is dat my mobile got broken I gave it for repairing bt still nt repaired yet. :( currently I'm using dabba mobile which is totally useless,getting hard tym to type even. One word look still m not able to wryt m warning u guyz,, u all will find lots of mistakes in The ff I hv written with great difficulty plz bear me nd shower me with ur votes nd cmnts. ;)

I will delete this ff if will not get gud response nd I mean it.

The only thing I feel ryt now is panic not because m falling down ,but because I m scared about our baby ...my manik's baby ...the proof of our love...I don't care what will happen to me,all I want is for my baby to live.I feel the surrounding around me fading as I roll down each step & then I m totally out...Manik entered inside the college campus and shocked to see the sight in front of his eyes...his love of life ..is drenched with blood all over her body...she is lying in the floor lifelessly ..his heartbeats for a moment stopped beating ...somehow he gattered some energy and came to her and bend down and took her in his arm ...and starts crying badly ...he pats her cheek and said. ..nandu nandu plzz open ur eyes baby ...plz say something ..look m here.plzz open ur eyes...plzzz someone call the doctor he shouted ...somehow nandu open her eyes slightly and said maaanikkk...haa jaan m here said manik..maa nn ikk and she again closed her eyes...nandu don't ur eyes ..jaan ..r u listening ...his mind was not working ..how its happend and who did dis to her???

its not his concern 4 now ..he just want her to open her eyes nd hugs her..everyone were shocked to see him here mostly Monica ...but she's very happy 4 nandu's condition...he somehow picked her and nd ran to his car and shouted his driver to take nearby hospital...in car he took passenger seat and nandu was in his Lap ..he kept patting her cheek to open her eyes...in no tym they reached hospital

Manik immediatly rused inside the hospital nd started shouting...doctor immediately came to them and saw she was in weak condition...

doctor told wardboy to bring strecher ..nd they made her s
Lie on it nd took her to OT ..