Will My Brother Let Me? // L...

By niallers_princess199

Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best fri... More

Ally Tomlinson
For the First Time
Louis...
Sleepover
Watch Where You're Going
Truth or Dare
I'm Sorry
Broken Up
Getting to Know You
The Date
More Than Friends?
Sightseeing
She's Alright
New York, New York
Lazy Day
Confession Time
Yes, No, Maybe So?
Home Sweet Home
Harry?
Meet the Paynes
London
Happy Birthday
Tourists for the Day
I'll Miss This
Goodbye?
Just For a Few Minutes
What a Wonderful World
The Hardest Thing to Say is Goodbye
Too Sweet
Welcome Home Liam
Thanksgiving
Happy Christmas
Happy New Years!
Prom
Ally....
Trust
Nightmares and Movies
For the First Time in Forever
A Birthday Surprise
What Happened?
Please...
Welcome Back
Frozen Yogurt
Dares of the Day
Paris
Movie Night with a Slight Twist
Better Than Words
The Perfect Night
So Lucky
Charlotte Adventures
Beach Day Adventure
Miami
Make A Wish
One Hell of a Night
The Time of My Life
We Made It
Epilogue

I Love You

697 8 0
By niallers_princess199

Liam's POV

I can feel myself slowly waking up, but I can't seem to open my eyes. What the hell happened? Why can't I wake up? I try to think...the last thing I remember is running out into the street - then everything goes black. Was...was I hit? Suddenly, I feel someone grab my hand gently, running their thumb across it. It must be Ally. Now, I have to wake up. I want to see her, talk to her...

"Please...just show me those brown eyes," I hear Ally whisper.

I give myself a final push, mumbling, "Only if you show me yours, love."

"L-Liam?" she says softly and I open my eyes, looking over to her. Her face breaks into a big smile and she says, "Hi, Li."

"H-h-hi, Ally, I reply softly, a small smile forming on my face.

"How are you feeling?" she asks, squeezing my hand.

"Like shit," I mumble, trying to make myself more comfortable. "I-I'm glad you're here, love."

"Me too," she says, her smile even bigger than it was before. "Do, um, do you need anything?"

I think for a second, and then reply, "Um water. And I guess some pain meds."

"Okay, I'll go and get those," she says. "I'll be right back."

She quickly kisses my forehead and then runs out of the room. Once I'm alone, I look around, trying to remember everything that happened...I ran out into the street after Ally, and then everything goes black. Was...was I hit by a car? I must've been hit by a car. That's the only thing I can think of that would put me like this.

Suddenly, Ally pops back in and sits down next to me. "Meds on the way?" I ask.

"Meds are on the way," she smiles back. "The nurse is bringing your doctor in."

She suddenly stands up again and picks up the pitcher, filling up a cup with water. She brings it over to me and helps me drink some.

"Thank you, love," I tell her once she places the cup on the table next to me.

"Of course, Li," she smiles, gently running her fingers through my hair. "I'm so glad you're okay, love."

I give her a small smile, closing my eyes and mumbling, "Me too."

Suddenly, the door opens again and a doctor and a nurse walk in, making Ally jump up.

"Hi, Mr. Payne," the doctor says as he walks up to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Um, pretty crappy," I reply as he begins to check some of my vitals.

"So, Liam, can you tell me what happened?" he asks as he's listening to my chest with a stethoscope.

I think for a second, going over what had been going on in m head earlier. "Um, I...I was hit by a car, wasn't I?" I reply.

"Yes, you were," he says, making me sigh. "Now, can you tell me what hurts?"

Everything. "Pretty much everything," I tell him, "but especially my leg and my head."

"Okay," he sighs, looking at my machines carefully.

"Can, um, can you tell me what's...going on?" I ask, trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.

"Well, your leg broke in 2 places, which we needed to fix with some screws and we also needed to fix your broken collarbone," he replies. "You have a concussion and several bruised ribs, which will definitely be causing you pain. Other than that, just some stitches. You're lucky, Mr. Payne. It could've been much worse."

Damn, that's a lot. I...I guess I am lucky. All I know is right now, I need some more pain meds.

"Can...can you get me some pain meds?" I ask.

"Of course," he says with a smile. "Now, do you want any family or friends to come back and visit? I know it's late, but I also know there are several people out there waiting to see you."

I take a deep breath (painfully) and look over to Ally. She's all I need right now.

"Um, I'm okay for now," I tell him, still looking at Ally. "They can visit in the morning."

Ally gives me a look, which I know is her questioning everything I'm doing, but the doctor says, "Okay, I will let them know that you're awake but need some rest."

"Thank you," I reply.

"Okay, Jane here will give you more pain meds," he says. "Get some rest, Mr. Payne. You need it."

I watch Jane as she messes with my IV and then watch her as she leaves, closing the door quietly behind her.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Ally asks, making me look back at her.

I smile to myself and say, "I'm thinking it's late at night and that one night won't change anything."

She gives me a small smile and I can tell that she's, at least a little bit, happy that I decided to stay with her and only her.

"Are my parents here?" I ask.

"Last I checked, they weren't," she says. "I'm sure that all have talked to them and I bet you they've gone to get a hotel or something."

I think to myself for a moment - the only other people I'd want to see right now are my parents. But, they definitely can wait until tomorrow.

"So, love, how are you feeling?" I ask.

She shakes her head and sighs, "Li, it's not about me right now."

"Come on, tell me," I say. "Enough about me."

"You sure?" she asks and I nod. I don't want to think about what's going on with me right now - Ally is much more important.

She takes a deep sigh and begins, "Well, I was scared out of my mind...and then I had to get some stitches...and then I was scared out of my mind again, waiting to hear what was happening with you. Louis and everyone else came, and that definitely helped me. And, um, now I'm here. A little less scared out of my mind."

"Well, I'm glad you're a little less out of your mind," I chuckle, grabbing her hand. She gently squeezes my hand and gives me a smile.

Right then and there, I decide that I want to cuddle with her. I don't care about how much it might hurt - I want Ally right next to me. I begin to move myself over, pain erupting all over, and Ally's face drops instantly.

"Liam, what the hell are you doing?" she asks frantically.

"I want to cuddle with you," I tell her, seeing her face shift to more concern and I can tell she's about to tell me that I shouldn't. "And no, you can't stop me.

She gives a deep sigh and just wants me as I shift to one side of the bed so she can join me. Once I think I'm done, I say, "Come here."

She gently gets in the bed next to me and places her head on my shoulder. Instantly, she asks, "Am...am I hurting you?"

"No, you're not," I tell her, taking in the moment.

After sitting in silence for a few moments, she whispers, "I love you, Li. I love you so much."

My face breaks into a smile and I whisper back, "I love you too, Ally."

As we're laying there, I realize that I'm barely tired right now. Ally, however, is knocked. I find the TV remote and turn it on, making sure the volume is very low so I don't wake up Ally. I mindlessly watch, not even caring what's on at the moment.

After hours of me not being able to sleep, I begin to feel Ally move around in her sleep. She groans and mumbles to herself as she jolts around. She must be having a nightmare.

"Ally," I say softly, trying to shake her awake. "Ally, come on, love, wake up."

After a few minutes of shaking her and getting progressively louder, she finally opens her eyes and they immediately fill up with tears.

"Shh, it's okay, Ally," I whisper as she places her head in my chest. I try to rub my hand up and down her back, but pain immediately takes over that side of my body. "It's okay, love. It was just a nightmare."

She begins to calm down, and I ask softly, "Do you want to talk about it, love?"
She pulls away from my chest a little, sitting up, and takes a deep breath. "Um, I...I was reliving the moment you were hit by the car," she says, wiping a tear from her cheek. "I-I couldn't do anything. The dream, it just...it just repeated itself over and over and over again. Every time, I got worse. I...I tried to save you, but something kept holding me back. Li, it was awful."

"Shh, it's alright, Ally," I whisper, placing my good hand on her cheek. "It was just a dream."

She nods and takes a deep breath, "I love you, Liam."

"And I love you, Ally," I smile.

She lays back down again and she almost immediately falls back asleep. I lean my head back and close my eyes, hoping that this time I can fall asleep.

Niall's POV

Thank God, Liam is okay. Sitting for those last few hours, just hoping that everything was going to work out, made me realize how much Liam and the rest of the band mean to me. I don't even know where I would be without them. As soon as the doctor told us that everything was fine and that he just needs rest, I literally began to jump for joy - just ask Becca, she can tell you everything since she was the one who had to try and calm me down.

Speaking of Becca, we have had a blast over these last few weeks. Before we came to London for Ally's birthday, we were spending time in Richmond and Becca showed me everything. I got to meet her family and almost immediately became best friends with her little brother, Alex. Of course, she took me to every almost restaurant in Richmond and I quickly began to fall in love with the city.

After we were with Ally and Liam for Ally's birthday, I took Becca to Mullingar and we spent the week with my family and touring around Ireland. I also got to finally meet my little nephew, Theo! I can't believe I'm already an uncle - and to the best little boy anyone could ask for.

When we got the call about Liam, Becca and I were already on our way to the Dublin airport so Becca could go home. We quickly bought tickets to London and came as soon as we could Luckily, by the time we got to the hospital, Louis was already there and everyone else soon joined us.

After waiting for what seemed like forever, Becca and I decided to book a hotel for the next few nights and we went over, dropping off our stuff before going by Liam's flat to pick up some things for Ally. Right after we dropped her off some new clothes, we got the news that Liam is okay and that's when we decided that it's time for us to leave.

As we walk out, Becca asks, "Are you hungry, Ni?"

I look over at her and smirk, "When am I not?"

"Fair point," she chuckles. "Come on, let's go and get something before we head to the hotel."

She grabs my hand and we walk out together, my heart full. I can't believe that she is all mine. I can't stop thinking about how much I'm going to miss her once she's back home in Virginia and while I'm touring Australia with the boys. She's been my favorite part about my summer and now I can't even imagine doing life without her.

"So, Horan, where do you want to go?" she asks as we walk out of the hospital.

I look down at her and shrug, "How does Nandos sound?"

"Nandos sounds perfect," she smiles. "Let's go."

I hail us a taxi and it takes us to the nearest Nandos, where we get our food to-go, and then we make our way back to our hotel. We decide to eat as we watch TV. Most of the time, we're quiet. You can tell that it has been a long day and we don't really want to do anything else. After we're done eating, Becca and I slowly begin to cuddle on the couch.

"I love you, Ni," she whispers.

I look over at her and smile, "I love you too, Becca. You're my favorite person."

She looks at me and gives me a smile as well, "You're my favorite person too."

I lean in and kiss her gently, then we go back to watching TV together, just us two. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...
5.1K 146 52
Katelyn Thatcher is a very smart and happy 18 year old girl. She happens to fall in love with the world's biggest boy band, One Direction. Katelyn fa...
654K 12.2K 30
Book 1 After an ugly divorce happens Ally is left to live with her father and his new fiance's Jay. As she has only met this woman once she and her t...
964K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...