You Rejected Your Future Queen

By denisselovesbooks101

Princess Aphrodite Kingsman is the first women In her generation to take the throne as Queen of Creatures Of... More

The Dark Blood Pack
Dealing With Pain
Queen In Training
Time
Greetings
Winter
Wicked Games
Love Nights
I'm Okay
I run things
Fallen
Bellin
Kingsmen Clan
Truth
Love Craft
Off with her head
Fire In The Water
Grand Piano
Aftermath
Wake up
Confessions
Try Again
Reunited
Thanks A Lot Aphrodite
Weak Queen
You Are Mine
Violent Delights
He's with me
Favorite Spot
Something For You
The War
My Aftermath
Yours Truly
Epilogue
A/N

Battle ways

140K 4.4K 759
By denisselovesbooks101

Nutella instantly levatated a few of the Fallen devil creatures up in the air. Valentina burned them all with fire.

The men and woman warriors were all fighting with the fallen devil creature both tearing each other apart. Limbs being tossed around everywhere.

I felt some grab me by the hair. The pain was unbearable. I was being dragged on the floor like a rag doll. Lightning hit the creature who was dragging me on the floor. He fell to the ground dead.

Another fallen Creature came towards me. I took my swords out. I slashed the sword over his chest trying to get nowhere near me. The creature fell to the ground.

Out of nowhere. Aunt Gabby came in attacking the fallen creatures. Riding on a giant polar bear. Dang who knew. She has the power to control the animals.

I notice Nutella lifted a fallen creature. The growled at her. She had this dark look in her eyes. She twisted it's head.

A fallen creature came running towards me. It was going to my head. I ducted. Once I got up he grab me the throat. I elbowed his face. I twisted his hand behind his behind his back.

"Mercy!" Yelled the creature.

Did he just say mercy?

"There is no mercy." I said. As I twisted his head.

I felt powerful. I wanted to slaughter everyone. Wind Started to blow hard.

"Aphrodite!" Yells Brandy as she was fighting two creatures at once. "You better not start a fucking tornado!"

Three Fallen creatures came towards me. I grabbed my sword from the ground.
-------------------------------
Raphael Pov

My wolf took over me. The thought that these bastards came here to try and kill to Aphrodite made me angry. I kill any fucking bastard you tried.

I needed to protect. Nothing is more important than her. The rage inside made me stronger.

Now I was head to head with the biggest of the creatures. He reeked of decay.

"I will kill you." He said. "I will fuck your mates little body."

That's all I need to strike. My claws went straight for his throat. The creature was to slow to react. My claws went straight in his thoart.

Blooded came splattering everywhere. I still had my claws tightened around his throat. I took the creature down to the ground. He kept trying to get my hand away. I growled in his face. I ripped his throat out. Nothing never felt better.
---------------------------------
Aphrodite pov.

All the creatures were dead. I look at my right side my rib. I sighed. It hurt like a bitch.

I started to limp to the Castle.

"Aphrodite!" Yell someone in an anger tone.

Shit I knew it was Raphael. I turned to look at him.

"Yes."

I said. He looked angry with me. What the hell did I do now?

"You are hurt." He said he looked like he was trying to calm down. "I told you the I did not want you fighting and look at this."

"I am just fine. It just a scratch." I said turning around. I pain me to walk and breathe. I turned back around to him.
"On another note. Can you please take me to my room." I ask nicely.

He picked me up bridal style. I let myself hang on his arms just because I was lazy.

Once I was to the door if my bedroom. He opened. Funny he seemed to not be struggling with me.

"Alright can you call the royal doctors." I asked as I was being layed down on my bed. He look to be ignoring my request.

Raphael reached to the top of my black leather jumpsuit. Before I knew what he was doing. He rip it open. He literally ripped it open.

No guy has never seen me in a bra or panties. I could feel his hot gaze on my breast. Like these bad girls literally came bouncing out.

The look in his eyes was nothing but desire. Oh shit werewolf men are known to be very hard to calm down once his mate turns him on. He ripped the jump more. Oh I see what he was doing. He was basically wanted to see how bad the injury was.

"Shit it is deep." I said looking down. The one of the Fallen creature that I was fighting literally clawed the side one my ribs.

"It is going to need stiches." Says Raphael.

As a royal werewolf female. Well I guess we are not werewolf since the werewolf gene gets replaced by a power. We do not tend to heal faster than the actual werewolves. We are a little more slower. It this was Raphael it would have healed in seconds. Well mine would take about three to four days to heal completely.

"Is there a woman doctor?" Ask Raphael.

I nodded.

"Good I would not allow another male that is not me to see what is only meant for me to be seen." He says in a possessive tone.

"That's nice." I said laying down on the bed. Not caring I felt really sleepy.

"Aphrodite?" Ask Raphael. "Are you okay."

I started to see vibrant colors,trees,. The sun started to shine through the trees. Raphael was no longer there.

"Aphrodite?" I turned around you were the voice it was Bellin. I gasped. This cannot be real. Bellin is dead. Did something happen.

"What is going on." I asked.

She smiled softly. "I could be asking the same question."

"Is this paradise."

Bellin look around.

"You could say that." She says. I reached out to hug her.

"I am so sorry." I pleaded. It was my fault that she died. I could have secured the castle more. I could have done something about it that could have prevented her death.

"It is okay." She says. "I am happy."

"Your mate is suffering." I said.

"Oh I know... how is the war going?" Ask Bellin. She changed the subject real quick.

"Not so great." I said. "Rage is brewing."

"I have to tell you something before you leave." She says.

"What do you mean. "

I am leaving already. We are barley had a conversation.

"Violent delights tend to have violent ends."

"What?"

The colors started to disolve around me. Everything was disolving.

"Aphrodite." I heard a echo. Someone was calling my name. I opened my eyes slowly. There was a worried Raphael and Monica standing there.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Well we stiched up your wound and gave you gave antidote for the poison that was infecting your wounds." Says Monica.

"I was poisoned?"

"Yes why you passed out." Says Raphael worried.

"So that means that everybody else might be poisoned to since I am pretty sure every got scarched by one of those devil creatures." I said.

Monica shook her head.

"No Aphrodite that's not how this type of poison works." She says. "This poison is enchanted by a witch witch mean that this poison was meant for you."

Of course The fallen leader Jasper would never play by the rules. He was trying to poison me so that the whole castle would fall apart.

"Of course it take a witch as good as myself to get rid of it." Says Monica. Monica is one of the most powerful witches in this world. "Well now that you are recovering I am going to my tower." Monica just walk out to room.

Raphael looked at me. He helps me sit up. I wince at the pain.

"I told you not to fight." He whispers.

I looked up at him. "I'm alive... aren't i?"

"Yes you are." He says. He was getting close to my face. I turn away. He sighs.

"Hopefully I can change your mind about me." He says. I turn to look at him.

"You have blood all over yourself."
--------------------------------

New chapter

Vote
Comment
Follow.

-Dashlee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 11.2K 17
The world went into a disarray when the Werewolves came out of hiding, the Government declared war and everything went up in flames. Families were to...
5.8M 176K 38
NEW EDITION. REVISION IN PROGRESS *amateur writing. Not everyone's cup of tea.* "She turned her pain into power, her visions into victory." "Behind e...
100K 4.6K 35
Amidst all the conflict, famine and people dying, Walked a young she-wolf down the aisle, To be crowned Queen, A very first of her kind. But there...
282K 5.7K 51
"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervous? Baby this is me Turned on". "Well tu...