5SOS Preferences and Imagines

By autumn-sunflowers

All content is my own. PM for requests. More

5SOS Preferences and Imagines
5SOS: Death in Your Family
5SOS: He Gets Mad
5SOS: Stress
5SOS: Twitcam
Ashton: Storm
Ashton: Telling Him You're Pregnant
Luke: BSM-Abusive Boyfriend
Luke: He's Sick
Michael: Telling Him You're Pregnant
Calum: Christmas
5SOS: You Hit Him In The Balls
5SOS: Nightmares
5SOS: You Fall and Get Hurt
5SOS: Waking Up
Luke - Father's Day Surprise
Michael Imagine (a bit smutty)
Cake Imagine (a bit smutty)
Ashton Imagine
Michael (clean and sweet)
Luke - fight
Ashton - he has the talk with your son
Preference: Kids Catch You In Bed
Luke - talk about your future
Luke - he's a player
5SOS: Nervous
Calum - you can't have kids
Ashton - baby night
Michael - Suicide Attempt (Song Pref: Better Off Dead)
hi again
5SOS: "Did you...?"
5SOS: "Do you...?"
Song Preference: The Only Reason
5SOS: "How...?"
5SOS: Mobs
Calum - Nudes Leaked
5SOS: Your Irrational Fear
taking requests!
Calum - Finds Out You Have An Eating Disorder (REQUEST)
Calum - The Hate Breaks You Up
Calum - Hawaii (REQUESTED)
5SOS: Gay
Luke: Alcohol
Preference: Valentine
Luke - Unexpected
Luke: Sleepless
Calum - Fake Smile
Calum - spill the beans
Calum - "Imagine"
Calum - Proposal

5SOS: Small Injuries

1.3K 26 2
By autumn-sunflowers

this is unedited so v sorry about any mistakes in here (which I'm sure there's a lot bc it's me we're talking about here)

Michael:

"Babe! Come to bed!" Michael moaned loudly from the other room.

"Give me a second," I laughed, walking into the bedroom, grabbing a pair of clothes to change into the bathroom.

"Just change in here," he smirked from his spot in bed.

"Nope," I teased. "The bathroom is fine."

I walked into our ensuite bathroom, stripping down and changing into my regular pajamas, a pair of black spandex shorts and a loose tank top. I ran my fingers through my long hair, deciding to pull it up for the night.

I grabbed a pony tail band off the counter and flipped my head over so my hair hung upside down. My plan, originally, was to flip my hair over, gather it up, and tie it. However this was ruined as when I flipped my head over, I slammed it into the door knob of the bathroom door.

A scream escaped my lips and I fell to the floor, clutching my head in pain.

"Babe?"

From Michael's perspective, he had just heard a loud thump and a scream, followed by an even louder thump.

His feet padded over to where I was lying.

"Shit, what happened?" he asked, bending down by me and grasping my chin in his hands.

"I hit my head," I whimpered.

"Baby... Are you gonna be okay?"

I nodded, "Can you get me some ice?"

He picked me up in his arms gently, carrying me bridal style to our bed. He got me under the covers of our bed, resting my head gently on the pillows.

He kissed my forehead. "I'll be right back."

While he left our room to go get ice from the freezer, I managed to gently pull my hair up into a pony, this time without flipping my head into a brass knob.

He entered the room with an ice pack in his hand. He slid under the covers of our bed, cuddling me close to his warm body, contrast to the cold pack that was placed against my head.

"Get some sleep, beautiful. I'll take care of you."

"I love you, Mikey."

"I love you, (Y/N)."

Luke:

I was woken up early by yelling and cursing from downstairs. My eyes bolted awake and I was standing in the kitchen with a rapid heart beat before I knew what I was doing, instinctively nervous for the safety of my husband and child.

"Luke what did you do?" I breathed.

He grinned up at me from the stove, clearly shaken and worked up, "Hey, love."

"Luke what did you do?" I repeated.

"I, uh, stepped in broken glass... I was trying to surprise you with breakfast.

I let out an annoyed sigh, flattered at the effort he made but not surprised that he managed to badly injure himself in the process.

"Come on."

I pulled out a chair for him at the kitchen table, then helped him limp over and sit down. I grabbed another chair and draped a thick towel over it to avoid staining the chair with blood.

"Prop your foot up."

I walked away briskly and headed to the bathroom, finding a first aid kit and heading back to my husband.

"This is gonna hurt," I warned him, pulling out a pair of tweezers.

I looked at his foot, blood dripping down the sole as a couple shards of glass stuck out.

He grimaced, "It already hurts."

I glanced over at our son, too young and too engrossed in whatever he was eating to pay attention to the scene before him.

I crouched in front of his foot, gripping his ankle for stability.

I wasted no time pulling the pieces out. He winced with each touch, but it had to be done.

"Do I need stitches?"

"No, they aren't that deep."

I got all the pieces out and cleaned the wounds, which only hurt him more.

"Okay, I'm going to wrap this and then you're going to go lay down and not move for the rest of the day."

He nodded tiredly, the pain taking his energy.

I wrapped his foot tightly in gauze, then helping him up and over to the couch.

"Sorry. I just wanted to make you breakfast," he mumbled sadly.

"It's alright," I kissed his head. "It's the thought that counts. I'll go make us something to eat."

Calum:

"God I love you so much," Calum growled in my ear, hovering my trembling body as he pounded into me. We were both close to finishing, and as he wrapped it up, he sent one final, deep thrust, rocking my body backwards into the headboard.

My head slammed into the headboard, causing me to scream in pain.

"Fuck," Calum muttered. "Shit, are you okay?"

I shook my head, tears brimming my eyes. "No."

He got off of me, pulling on a pair of sweats.

"Get dressed. I'll get you some ice."

I shakily pulled on my underwear and snatched Calum's shirt he wore earlier, slipping it on.

My head was thumping painfully.

"Here you go." Calum entered the room with an ice pack. He lay down next to me, cradling my head in his arms, holding the ice to my head.

"Sorry about that," he whispered.

"It's alright," I smiled. "It was really good up until that."

He laughed quietly, kissing my cheek. "Yes it was."

I sighed quietly, looking up at him gently. "Thank you for this," I whispered.

"Of course, baby. It's my fault, anyway. I humped you into a headboard."

I cringed at his choice of words. "Yes, you did. Humped."

"But hey, up until that point everything was great."

I smiled, kissing his lips. "Yes. Everything with you is always amazing."

Ashton:

"Are you sure you're going to be alright? We can take you to a hospital?" Calum asked Ashton.

"No, no, I'm fine. I just need a few minutes."

"Ashton, it's been 15 minutes already and you're still in pain," I pointed out to my stubborn boyfriend, brushing my fingers through his hair whilst his head rested on my lap. The other 3 boys stood around Ash and I on the couch.

During a rehearsal, Ashton and Michael were goofing around a bit on stage and Ash managed to fall off the elevated platform his drums rested on. His entire body was in pain.

"Just give me some more time, then," he mumbled, curling himself into my stomach, hiding his face.

I looked up at the boys, having no idea what to do.

"Alright, mate, the show doesn't start for another 2 and a half hours. We go on in 3 and a half. If you aren't better by the time our opening act goes on, you're going to a hospital," Luke decided.

"Do you really think it's smart to wait that long?" Michael asked nervously. "What if something is seriously wrong?"

"Give him an hour. That should be enough time for the aspirin to kick in," I said.

"Okay, we'll be back in an hour then to check on him," Calum sighed.

"I'll stay with (Y/N) and Ash," Michael said, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Okay... Get better Ash," Luke smiled lightly before he and Calum exited the dressing room.

Within the hour, the pain subsided and he was able to perform that night -- as if it never happened. However, the bruises that sprouted over his body proved otherwise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.9K 141
Preferences about 5 Seconds of Summer. All preferences are mine so please give credit if you take them¡!
362K 5.3K 45
endless preferences from tumblr
37.5K 960 36
you don't choose who you fall for, do you? c o m p l e t e d
327K 6.7K 103
imagines about Column, Huke Lemmings, the Cliffoconda, and Irwie