Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 53

1.9K 23 2
By ryderlynnfever

Glee Club

It's been thirty minutes we are waiting for Mr. Schue and Ms. Rhodes. Fortunately, I brough my sketch book so I just sit down on the back row and drawing.

The others just having fun, like dancing or talking with each other but I love drawing these picture.

"Babe?" Puck called me.

"Hmm."

"Babeeeeee?" Puck almost yelled.

"Yessss." I said without looking at him.

"You ignore me?" Puck asked.

"I'm busy, dont disturb." I simply said.

Puck didnt say anything but he make his seat closer to me. He spread his arm and suddenly touch my left hand and disturb my drawing.

"PUCKERMANNNNN!!!!!" I yelled.

"Ups sorry." Puck giggled.

I glared at him and continue drawing. I'm left-hand person like Santana. I cant write with my right hand and mostly I used my left hand for eating. Only one thing I could do with my right hand is playing guitar. Thats it.

"What did you draw huh?" Puck asked.

"Your butt." I simply answer.

"Seriously? I dont know how come you being obsessed with my butt?" Puck asked.

"Shut up!"

"Your rude turns me on, baby." Puck whisper on my right ear.

"Puck, you want to get a gift from me?" I smirked at him.

"Okay, what is that?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

I turned my face and place my sketch book on a seat next to me and draw something on his cheek.

"What the hell you do?" Puck asked.

"Draw my lips in your cheek." I smirked at him.

I keep drawing on his cheek and he didnt protest or anything. Until it's done and I go back to finishing my sketch.

"Guys, I have a tattoo with my fiancé's lips on my cheek." Puck yelled and stand up.

"It doesnt look like a lips, Puck." Artie frowned.

I hide my laugh and keep focusing with my sketch and pretend like I know nothing.

"It's totally someone's butt, dude." Finn said.

I cant handle it and laughed so hard. I draw Taylor's butt on Puck cheek since he cant stop disturb me.

"I think you got trapped by your fiancee, Puck." Santana said.

"Babe....." Puck groaned.

"You cant stop disturb me." I simply said.

"Puck, I though you will be smarter after become airman force. You still can easily get into her trap." Kurt said.

"It's done!" I yelled happily.

"What's done?" Finn frowned.

I walked to the front and bring my sketch book and show them. "This!" I smiled at them.

"That's cool. Isnt that sketch with all of us face?" Mike asked.

"Yep. I will convert this into digital version and I will send it to your email later." I smirked at them.

"Really an artist." Jake clapping.

"Thank you. By the end of this year, dont forget to come to UCLA because we will have the biggest Arts Fair this year and I will present my 3D arts that I've been working for." I said to them and go back to seat on my chair.

"I never knew that being an Artist is your dream." Kurt frowned at me.

"Art is passion, Kurt." I simply said.

"Babe, what is this?" Puck pointed at his cheek.

"Taylor's butt haha." I laughed.

"Clean it up." Puck said.

"Alright." I sighed and take a tissue paper from my bag.

I cleaned up Puck's cheek from my draw with my tissue paper until it's clean.

"Done." I simply said.

Puck take his phone from his pocket and make his phone as the mirror to his face then he put his phone back to his pocket.

After that he give me a quick kiss on my lips and smirked at me. This guy really drive me crazy.

"You're really sexy today." Puck smirked at me.

"Disgusting." I rolled my eyes.

Puck just chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder. Mr. Schue and Ms. Rhodes is finally walked into the choir room.

"Sorry for being late guys! Because we have special guest today!" Mr. Schue said happily.

"Let me present to you, Holly Holiday!" Ms. Rhodes yelled.

Ms. Holiday finally walked in. This woman that I wish that I could see her in this choir room and now she is here.

"Ms. Holiday!" I stand up and clapping out loud.

"Hola classes!" Ms. Holiday smiled at us.

"So today we will start the diva-off with Mercedes, Rachel and Kurt." Mr. Schue said.

"And we will count the winner by votes." Ms. Rhodes said.

"I cant wait to see the winner." Ms. Holiday said.

"Well then, lets start the diva off!" Mr. Schue said happily.

Rachel, Mercedes and Kurt walked to the front. Brad starts playing the piano and the music come out.

Mercedes:
Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game

Rachel:
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep

Kurt:
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes... and leap!

It's time to try defying gravity

Rachel:
I think I'll try defying gravity

Mercedes:
Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

Rachel:
I'm through accepting limits
'cause someone says they're so

Kurt:
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!

Rachel:
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost

Mercedes:
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy defying gravity

Rachel:
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity

Kurt:
I think I'll try
Defying gravity

Mercedes:
And you wont bring me down!

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity

Rachel:
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity

Kurt:
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you won't bring me

Rachel:
down!

Mercedes:
bring me down!

They ended up their song with full of claps. All of them are diva. Three of them are diva and I cant pick one one of them. Oh God who should I votes for?

"Well then, put a name into this box and we will count the votes later." Ms. Holliday said.

I take my paper and wrotes 'I cant choose between my roommates, my step-brother or my soon to be sister-in-law.' After that I folded that paper and put into the box.

The bells rings.

"Alright we will announce the winner after this." Mr. Schue said.

"See you guys! We will have fun after this!" Ms. Holiday said and walked off with Mr. Schue and Ms. Rhodes.

"How lucky Mr. Schue is. He is married and his wife is pregnant but he still can be around hot chicks like Ms. Holiday and Ms. Rhodes." Puck said as they walked off.

"You want to do that too?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I know I will get into your fist. No. I was wondering. By the way you have to know that Ms. Rhodes is crazy about my kisses." Puck grinned.

"I know you ever slept with her also Shelby, your daughter's adoptive mother." I simply said.

"That was before we date, babe. Seriously." Puck said.

"I cant imagine, how many girls already slept with you huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Actually I had my black book. It was three black books but since we date, I burned that black books and done with that." Puck smirked at me.

"Really? Then who is the girl that I saw in New York?" I raised my eyebrows.

"A slut that I met in club that night, I swear I was drunk, babe. It was the past and I'm done with my past." Puck said to me.

"I just wondering something." I said to him.

"What you wonder? Tell me."

"If I wasnt come that day, you might be still with that girl, right?"

"Babe, please. I'm done with all of those shit. Why dont you trust me? I become a man you wanted and our relationship is getting closer now. I dont want to have argue with you." Puck said.

"I'm just kidding. Why you mad at me?" I cup his cheeks.

"I'm not mad at you, I just dont wanna talk about my dark past. We are moving on now." Puck hold my hand.

"Who taught you to say something like that huh?" I chuckled.

"You. Who else?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"I'm hungry."

"Wanna have lunch here or breadstix?" Puck asked.

"What about have lunch in cafetaria?" I asked back.

"But promise me that you wont eat only vegie." Puck said to me.

"Puck, you scared me with your affections." I said innocently.

"Whatever." Puck simply said and walked off.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. I jump from my seat and run to catch Puck. I see him walking in the hallways alone so I come over to him and hold his elbow.

"Babe, do you already talk to Jake?" I asked Puck.

"Not yet. I dont know to say it to him. We need some bro to bro advice. Do you want to help me have a talk with him?" Puck asked back.

"He is not my brother and I'm not really close with him."

"He will be your half-brother-in-law. Just help me, I lost my words." Puck said.

"You just lost your words not me." I smirked at him.

"Disgusting." Puck simply said.

"Now, I know how it feels when you say cheesy words to me and all I can reply only 'disgusting'." I sighed.

"Haha great, so you wont say the same things anymore." Puck laughed.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes and keep walking with him in the hallways to the cafetaria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out from girls toilet. I looked at the ground and my eyes catched something. Cereals on the ground! Oh No, my favorite cereal ever.

I looked around and nobody look at me. I kneel down on my knees and take that cereal one by one and eat it.

I keep following that cereal and eating it. I know I had my lunch but I wont miss this yummy and tasty cereal that God made only for me.

This cereal is so yummy. I keep following that until I dont realize that I entered the choir room and still take that cereal one by one and eat that.

"Wrong target." A guy voice.

I take look at them and giggle and still hold a hand full of cereal in my hand.

"Emily what are you doing?" Santana asked me.

"You guys did it for me right?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It was for Brittany, actually." Santana sighed.

"Wait, what happened?" I frowned.

"We want to give a surprise for Brittany and to fished her come here." Blaine said.

"Why nobody tell me?" I groaned.

"You didnt look at your phone." Kurt simply said.

"But it's you guys fault. Why use honey stars when all of you knows that this is my favorite one." I said to them.

"But you just had lunch with me, babe." Puck frowned.

"But I cant handle when I see this honey stars! That's your fault." I simply said and walked to my seat.

"That's trouty mouth's faults. He came with this idea." Santana yelled.

I just ignore them and eating my honey stars until it's nothing left. Mr. Schue, Ms. Rhodes, and Ms. Holiday finally walk in.

"How?" Rachel asked excitedly.

"There is a person who didnt give her votes and make the results become average." Mr. Schue said.

Hope that's not me. I just pretend like nothing happened and calm down.

"Who's that person?" Kurt frowned.

"Emily Hudson." Mr. Schue said and pointed at me.

"Mr. Schue I voted." I said nervously.

"No, you wrote that 'I cant choose between my step-brother, my roommates and my soon to be sister-in-law' it's you right?" Mr. Schue said.

"Yes, if I could vote myself, I would do that." I rolled my eyes.

"So Emily vote for herself and which mean that this diva-off no winner." Mr. Schue said.

"Emily!!!" Kurt yelled.

I smiled at Mr. Schue and he smiled back at me. The others just sighed. At least I dont have to choose because choosing something really make me confused.

"Oh come on guys, just be happy. Who want to hear me sing?" Ms. Holiday smirked.

"Yeaaah Cee Lo!" I yelled happily.

"No sweety, we will do a new number. Hit it!" Ms. Holiday yelled.

Holly:
It might seem crazy what I’m 'bout to say
Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air like 'I don’t care,' baby by the way, huh!

Holly with April and Will (Alumni, New Directions):
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

Holly (Blaine):
Here come bad news, talking this and that (Here come bad news, talking this and that!)
Give me all you got, don’t hold back (Don't hold it back!)
Well (with Blaine: I should probably warn you; I’ll be just fine!)
No offense to you, don’t waste your time (I won't waste my time!)
Here’s why

Holly with April and Will (Alumni, New Directions, April and Will):
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

Holly (Alumni, New Directions, April and Will):
(Happy) Bring me down, can't nothing
(Happy) Bring me down, your love is too high
(Happy) Bring me down, can't nothing
(Happy) Bring me down, (with Alumni, New Directions, and April and Will: I said I tell you now)
(Happy, happy, happy, happy) Bring me down, can't nothing
(Happy, happy, happy, happy) Bring me down, your love is too high
(Happy, happy, happy, happy) Bring me down, can't nothing
(Happy, happy) Bring me down (with Alumni, New Directions, April and Will: I said)

Holly with April and Will (Alumni, New Directions):
(Cause I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I’m happy)
(with Blaine: Clap along if you know what happiness is to you) (Blaine with Alumni, New Directions, April and Will: Hey, hey, hey!)
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like (with Blaine: that’s what you wanna do!) (Blaine: Woo, yeah!)

Holly (Alumni, New Directions, April and Will):
(Happy, happy, happy, happy) Bring me down, can't nothing (Mercedes: Bring me down!)
(Happy, happy, happy, happy) Bring me down, (Mercedes: Oooh) your love is too high
(Happy, happy, happy, happy) (with Mercedes:Bring me down), can't nothing 
(Happy, happy, happy, happy) (Mercedes: Bring me down!) Bring me down (with Alumni, New Directions, April, and Will: I said)

Holly with April, Blaine and Will (Alumni, New Directions):
(Mercedes with Alumni, New Directions and April:Because I’m happy!)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof (Mercedes: Without a roof!)
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth (Mercedes: Clap along, clap along, clap along!)
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you know what happiness (with Mercedes: is to you) (Mercedes: Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah!)
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along (with Mercedes: if you feel like that’s what you wanna do)

Holly with April and Will (Alumni, New Directions):
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof (Mercedes: Without a roof!)
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth (Mercedes: If you feel!)
(Because I’m happy)
(with Mercedes: Clap along if you know what happiness is to you) (Blaine and Mercedes: Hey, hey) (Mercedes: Hey yeah!)
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel (with Mercedes: like that’s what you wanna do)

April, Blaine, Holly, Mercedes and Will with Alumni, New Directions:
Because I'm happy!

"Wohoo yeaah!" We cheering together.

"It's like when do Mash-Up on the first semester before sectionals right after Mr. Schue's ex-wife gave us vitamin D." Santana said.

"I'm walking on the sunshine. Whoa-oh-oh." I'm singing and chuckled.

"It was the first time we know about mash-up." Mercedes said.

Suddenly Puck stand up from his seat and walked to the front and whisper something to Mr. Schue's ear. I dont know what is that and I dont know what happen.

He then grab a guitar. I know he want to sing a song.

"I watched how unpleasant Quinn's boyfriend treat her yesterday. Like he called her slut and she doesnt fit for her. She is the mother of my daughter, I know I made a mistake but she is part of us and screw that guy." Puck said.

So he want to sing a song to Quinn? I know that she is the mother of his baby and I know they were have some kind of feeling together but seriously it really make me jealous.

Puck start playing his guitar. I know this intro. I know what song he want to sing.

Puck:
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Puck with Alumni and New Directions:
Keep holding on

Puck:
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Puck with Alumni and New Directions:
Just stay strong

Puck:
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

Puck (Alumni and New Directions):
There's nothing you could say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So (with Alumni and New Directions: keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through)

Puck:
So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear

Puck with Alumni and New Directions:
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end

Puck with Alumni and New Directions harmonizing:
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Puck with Alumni and New Directions:
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, (Puck: we'll make it through)
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, (Puck: I'm here for you)

Puck (Alumni and New Directions):
There's nothing you could say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So (with Alumni and New Directions: keep holding on)
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Puck with Alumni and New Directions harmonizing:
Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Alumni and New Directions:
La da da da
La da da da

Puck with Alumni and New Directions:
La da da da da da da da da
Keep holding on

Puck (Alumni and New Directions):
('Cause you know we'll make it through), we'll make it through
(Just stay strong) Just stay strong
('Cause you know I'm here for you), I'm here for you

Puck (Alumni and New Directions):
There's nothing you could say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it (with Alumni and New Directions: comes to the truth)

Puck with Alumni and New Directions (Alumni and New Directions):
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, (we'll make it through)
Keep holding (on)

Puck (Alumni and New Directions):
Keep holding on
(Just stay strong) Just stay strong
Keep holding on

There's nothing you could say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So (keep holding on) (Puck: Keep holding on)

Puck (with Alumni and New Directions):
('Cause you know we'll make it through), we'll make it through

"You dont need to change your past or hide it. All you can do only learn from those mistakes you've done. I know it hards." Puck said at the end of his song.

I looked at Quinn and she start crying. I know it's hard for her. I'm a girl and I know how it feels but looking at Puck sing a song for her really make me wanna throw myself into the window. I'm jealous.

"Thats good, Puck." Mr. Schue smiled to Puck.

The others also smiling and affected about what Puck done. I just give them a half-smiled. I cant mad at him because what he did was good but I cant hold this jealousy inside me, alone. Quinn always make me jealous especially when I saw them went to New York to met their daughter.

"That was the last song that we can sing in this choir room. Music is everywhere and you can sing it everywhere you guys want and never stop to sing it out loud." Mr. Schue said.

"Actually there is one more song that I really dedicated to this choir room, Mr. Schue." Finn said.

"Okay, last chance. Take it away, Finn." Mr. Schue said.

Finn nodded to the band. And they start playing a song.

Finn:
There is freedom within
There is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead
Many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me

Finn (and Marley):
Hey now, hey now
(Don't dream it's over)
Hey now, hey now
(When the world comes in)
They come

Finn and Marley:
They come to build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Blaine and Tina:
Now I'm towing my car
There's a hole in the roof
My possessions are causing me suspicion
But there's no proof

Brittany and Sam:
In the paper today
Tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the TV page

Blaine (and Sam) with Alumi and New Directions:
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
(To build a wall between us)
We know they won't win

Alumni and New Directions:
Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahh, ah (Tina: Ooo, yeah) (Finn:Hey now, hey now)
Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahh, ah (Finn: Don't dream it's over)
Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahh, ah (Tina: Don't dream 'til it's over)
Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahh, ah (Finn: Yeah!) (Tina: Oh, whoa)

Finn (and Tina):
Now I'm walking again,
To the beat of a drum
(And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart)

Blaine and Tina:
Only shadows ahead (Alumni and New Directions: Ahhhh, ahhh, ahh, ah)
Barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and release

Alumni and New Directions: 
Ahhhh!

Finn with Alumni and New Directions (Marley):
(Oh, whoa, whoa!) Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over (Yeah, yeah, yeah!)
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come (Alumni and New Directions: Ahhhh, ahhh, ahh, ah)
(and Blaine: To build a wall between us)

Finn:
We know they won't win
No, they won't win, no

Sam with Alumni and New Directions (Marley):
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over (Don't let them win)
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in (When the world comes in)
They come, they come

Blaine and Sam:
(Alumni and New Directions: Ahhhh, ahhh, ahh, ah) To build a wall between us

Tina:
Hey now, hey now!

Blaine:
Don't let them win

Alumni and New Directions (Tina):
Hey now, hey now (Oh yeah!)
Don't dream it's over (Blaine and Finn: Don't let them win)
Hey now, hey now (Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh, yeah)
Don't dream it's over 

Blaine and Tina with Alumni and New Directions:
Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over

"You guys to do a new number?" Puck frowned.

"Actually we remake this song. We ever sang this song after lose the sectionals." Blaine explained.

The bells rings.

"Alright, that was for today. Thanks for the alumni to celebrating this moment with us. Also Ms. April Rhodes and Ms. Holly Holiday." Mr. Schue half-smiled at us.

We stand up from our seat and walked to the front to make a circle.

"In 3?" Rachel asked.

3

2

1

Aaaaaaamazinggggg

I take my bag and went out from the choir room. My mind still went wrong after Puck sang a song for Quinn.

I know I shouldnt being like this but I did. Suddenly someone put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at the person and Puck put his hand on my shoulder.

I just being quiet and didnt say anything to him. Until we got into his car. Puck start driving his car and I'm still quiet. Come on, being quiet? This is not me.

Puck still driving until he took another path. "Where are we going to?" I asked him.

"Nowhere. I though you wont realize that I took the wrong path because you just being quiet. What happened?" Puck asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I fake smiled at him.

"Jealous with Quinn?" Puck suddenly asked.

"Nope." I giggled.

"Babe, dont lie to me. I know when you're lying." Puck hold my hand.

"No, forget it. I'm fine." I fake smiled at him.

Puck stops his car on the corner of the street. I dont know what he is going to do now. He turned his face at me and cup my cheeks.

"I dont mean to make you jealous. I though that by did it will make you proud of me but I was wrong. I dont have any feeling for her. No, babe." Puck cup my cheeks.

"No, you didnt do anything wrong. You did was right and I was stupid to get jealous because of that." I said to him.

"You what? Jealous? Emily jealous with Quinn? Wow it was working." Puck laughed.

"Not funny." I pouted at him.

"Haha you always funny when you got jealous. Dont worry, she just only a mother of my daughter, slept with her was a mistake. I dont love her. I just hate to see her boyfriend treat her. I mean, a man shouldnt do that to his girl, right? Called his girl with slut." Puck rolled his eyes.

"But she is more beautiful than me, she is more than me and more and more..."

Puck cut me off and kissed me. I cant handle it and kiss him back softly.

"Stop talking. You're annoying when you got jealous." Puck start driving again.

"You're more annoying!" I yelled.

Puck just laughed so hard and still driving. I cross my hand on my chest. Puck turned his face at me and strokes my hair and pushed my head closer to his chest and make me lean my head on his chest. This guy really drive me crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
41.3K 847 24
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Emil...
1.1K 26 9
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
122K 1.7K 61
In my life, I've been playing with those jerks. I dated them because I wanted them and then I dumped them when I got bored with them. But then he cam...