Traveller (Naruto FanFic)

By Nana_Miyuki

Tsukiko Sora was found by the Leaf Ninja just outside of their village ,unconcious. After a 'friendly' chat w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
~Tsukiko Sora
A/N
New Oc : Akio Miyumi
Akio Miyumi, better sketch
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

576 30 1
By Nana_Miyuki

Another update biatchesssss !!!! I'm really buuuusy studying (Am I ?). Lol. Anyway, enjoy reading~ Important question at the end.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Tsukiko POV

"Come on, Tsukiko ! We need to go now !" Kakashi's voice could be heard from outside of the house.

"Yeahh ! Comin'. Wait for me !" I run outside and I could see both Sasuke and Sakura standing in front of the house while Kakashi is walking ahead with Tazuna.

"Come on, let's go !" I said pulling Sasuke and Sakura arms, trying to catch up with Kakashi.

Today, we're going to the bridge to protect Tazuna. After a few days of watching after them, they've finally completed their training and well Kakashi is already healed, so we're good to go ! All of us except Naruto were now heading to the bridge, walking slowly beside each other.

I know something is going to happen today but I don't know what. It doesn't felt right to leave Naruto behind so I decided to approach Kakashi. I slowly walk to him, and take a peek of his face before I started talking.

"Hey, I don't think this is a good idea. I'm going to go back and watch after Naruto." I told Kakashi before turning my back towards them.

".Yeah, sure..."

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

"Ehh ?! I thought you're going to guard my father ?" Tsunami shouts as soon as she saw my face in front of her house.

"Yeah, but I changed my mind along the way. I'm worried about Naruto. Has he woke up ?"

"Errr.. No.." Tsunami answered. It was clear that she was worried for her father.

I put a hand on her shoulder and smile brightly. "Don't you worry. He'll be fine ! After all, Kakashi, the infamous Copy Cat Ninja is with them. Don't forget about Sasuke Uchiha. The best students that graduates this year and Sakura Haruno. The brain of this team ! Brain over brawns, you know ?"

I pull my hand back before adding, "Plus, it's not like Zabuza would suddenly decided to show up today !" Right ?

Finally, Tsunami look relieved. She nodded at me and said, "I believe your team is more than capable to protect my father.."

"Yeah ! And don't sweat yourself thinking about them. I'll go after them after Naruto's awake."

|*|*|*|*|*|

"You insolent brat !!" I shout, kicking Naruto out of the way. Not like it matters anyway. A senbon needle intercept the kunai that was thrown by Zabuza.

"O-ouch ! It hurts !!" Naruto cried, cradling his empty head. He probably hit his head on the ground when I kick him, but he totally deserve that.

Hrmm.. Why am I being so heartless right now ? Well, let's see... Maybe, it's because he left me at the house right after helping Tsunami without even waiting for me. Or maybe it's because I found him shouting in front of our enemy loudly when I finally arrive after wasting my precious chakra just to catch up to him. Or maybe, just because he's Naruto. Mehh, who knows..

"Haku, why did you that for ?" Zabuza asked, referring to Haku actions of throwing his senbon needle before.

"Zabuza-san, please leave him to me. Let me do this fight." Haku answered politely and at the same time firmly.

Ignoring Haku's answer, Zabuza turn to look at me, watching me with his eyes. After a few seconds, a wave of recognition appear on his face.

"Well, well.. It seems like someone decided to join our fight." Zabuza said while taking out his sword. "And guess who it is. It's our favourite Abandoned child." He chuckled darkly, amused of my presence.

I hate it when he call me that.

His eyes then started to wander around as if he is looking for something. "Since you're here, I guess he's somewhere nearby."

"He's not here. Cut it out." I mumbled loud enough so he can hear it.

"And why should I trust you ?" He ask, eyeing me before continuing. "You along with both of your master were well known for being a traitors and liars."

"....Both ?" I ask him as I was truly confused.

Zabuza narrowed his eyes, trying to figure whether I'm acting or not. After a few minutes, he started to chuckle darkly. It was quiet at first before it gradually become louder.

"Didn't that snake told you anything, girl ?"

Kakashi glance at me and nodded. He want me to distract Zabuza so he can help both Sasuke and Naruto.

Kakashi hasn't even taken one step when Zabuza turned his gaze towards Kakashi and stepped closer towards him. "Don't you dare do anything wierd now. You don't want anything happen to that old geezer right ? Let the young ones fight, shall we ?"

We just stare at each other, daring someone to make a move. Suddenly, Naruto's voice broke the tension between us.

"That mask !! So, you're one of Zabuza's men. How dare you trick us !!" Naruto shouted as he was after all quite far from Haku.

"I'm sorry." Haku apologized to Naruto. "But, your sensei said this too.. The duty of a ninja is to deceive and to find an unguarded spot." He said tilting his head ever so slightly.

"Please do not take it personally." Haku said looking while looking at Naruto.

I keep watching their conversation before a kunai suddenly fly straight through the air towards Haku. Although, Haku dodged by merely tilting his head back.

"I didn't forget about you." Haku stated. He then faced Sasuke.

"I would've liked you just to stay quietly, but I guess I can't expect that."

Haku then walked towards the dome consisted of sturdy ice mirrors, ignoring Naruto protest. He then melded into the mirror dissapearing from our view.

"Don't worry about your little students." Zabuza said trying to gain my attention. When he's sure he gain my attention, he continued. "Haku will make sure they'll die quickly and hopefully painlessly." He bluntly said, chuckling menacingly.

"I'm quite sure it's not my students who'll die." I said, smirking to him who's now glaring at me. "It will be your students and he will die a slow and painful death."

"You idiot ! If you're a ninja be more careful !" Sasuke suddenly yelled breaking the tense atmosphere between Zabuza and I.

"What's with that attitude ?! I came to help you !" Naruto then shouted back to Sasuke, clearly unhappy with him.

"If you come into the mirror as well--, Damn it ! Forget it, idiot !"

"Idiot ? What do you mean by idiot, dattebayo !"

"Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. I'm now doubting your word, Tsukiko. Are you sure it's my student who will die ?" Zabuza look at me, mocking me with his eyes.

I smirk at Zabuza before summoning my katana. "Are you--" I said, pointing my index finger towards him before continuing "--sure you will not die today ?"

Zabuza narrowed his eyes towards me, bringing his infamous swords up before directing it at me.

"Bring it on."

|*|*|*|*|*|*|

I would like to know whether you would want me to write about their fight.

Or you would prefer me to skip the battle between them and just write the part when *sniff* both Zabuza and Haku *sniff* to die.. *cries*

*take a box of tissues* *take the leftover pizzas in the fridge* *open Netflix*

I-I'm just going to stay here for a while.. ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
7K 120 95
Aceso Matsuda lives on the Village Hidden in the leaves, she wants to be the next greatest healer. As important it is to have honorable ninjas in the...
284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...
1.9K 58 29
In the Village of the Hidden Leaf, there lived a young girl named Misaki. Abandoned by her parents as a child, she was sent to the academy to train a...