WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... More

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 44

1.6K 58 15
By ElounorTomoTomlinson

At first it was total silence… I didn´t know what to say, but Louis make the first step.

Louis: You look so pretty tonight…

Me: Thank you… The show was so good.

Louis: Thanks.

Me: The last song was so beautiful.

Louis: Did you like it?

Me: Yes…

Louis: Glad you liked it… I wrote it for you.

Me: Did you write that song?

Louis: Yes…

He seems a bit embarrassed… But I don´t know why, that song was so beautiful.

Louis: Look Eleanor… I´m so sorry… I shouldn’t have done it to you… I didn´t know what I was doing… But I promise you that I didn´t want to hurt you or something… In fact… To hurt you is the last thing I wanted to do.

Me: Ok… I accept your apologizes.

He smiled a bit.

Me: But you know that you have to give me a reason for what you´ve done.

Louis: Yes…

Me: So?

He was blushing… Why? Although he looked even more adorable in that way…

Me: C´mon Lou!

He smiled really big.

Me: What happen?

Louis: You just called me Lou… I think I won´t hear it again.

I smiled back.

Me: So are you telling me it? I need an explanation.

Louis: Ok… The first day we met was in the airport…

Me: Yes… I remember it.

Louis: I didn´t tell you who I was because you know… I was like disguised because we didn´t want anybody to know where we were going…

Me: Ok… But you didn´t need to introduce you and you did it… But anyways… Why when you saw that I was travelling with you, why didn´t you tell me that you were that guy?

Louis: The reason that I introduced me was because I wanted to meet you… And I didn´t tell you because I was in shock, I couldn´t believe how small the world was.

Me: Ok… You were in shock… But I hadn´t you mobile number, if you hadn´t texted me I would never talk to Kevin.

Louis: Yes… But I wanted you to know the real Louis… not the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, and I wanted to know more about you.

Me: And you got it… But I didn´t know that you were him so…

Louis: Yes but if you think about it… You know every single detail of me Eleanor… I only lied to you about my name and who I was… But when I was answering your questions I always answered you the truth.

Me: Ok… But that doesn´t fix anything.

Louis: I wanted to tell you.

Me: And why you didn´t do?

Louis: Because I was scared El… I didn´t know how you will react… But I even more scared of who you will prefer…

Me: I will react bad Louis! You lied to me the whole summer… You make me believe in someone that doesn´t exist! But I will react better if you have told me it…

Louis: I know it… I shouldn´t let this go that far.

Me: No, you shouldn´t…

There was silence again…

Me: Louis… I don´t understand something…

Louis: What?

Me: Why you wanted me to know the real one Louis? I mean… I could know you if you let me… I know the real Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn without talking them with text messages.

He didn´t answered it.

Me: And why you were scared of who I prefer? That doesn´t make any sense Louis!

More silence. Why he didn´t want to answer?

Me: You said that you will explain me everything…

He looked at the ground…

Me: C´mon Louis!! Answer me!

Suddenly he shouted.

Louis: BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! OK?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 25
Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder; the popular high school couple that everyone talked about. It was like people lived to know what was going on in...
14.9K 301 36
I am poppy Edwards, this is my story about a boy who changed my life, I don't know how to explain, what or who I am? I guess once love and lust preva...
261K 6.2K 41
What happens when Eleanor Calder can't deal with the fame anymore? What extent will she go to get some privacy? Meet Arielle Mihalic. She looks exac...
44.7K 582 15
(Y/N) is just your average everyday girl. Besides being best friends with One Direction, Perrie Edwards, Danielle Peazer, and Eleanor Calder. Her fun...