Destroy Everything

By 2ndSucksDick

"Is there a problem?" She asked innocently. Her long black dress trailed behind her as she took a single ste... More

.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
epilogue
Authors Note

.08

236 11 12
By 2ndSucksDick

After Josh and Devin left for the hospital, I was left with Ryan and Vinny. About an hour after we were alone, Chris showed up. You could hear him storming in from a mile away. Someone was in the copier room and saw him come out of the elevator. They unplugged the scanning machine and yelled that they needed help. Surprisingly, Chris took the bait and tried to fix the thing while they texted a warning to another employee, who screamed it to all of us. Everyone panicked to make themselves look busy. Ryan rushed to hide Vinny and I. He ended up stuffing us under the giant bean bag. I practically suffocated and Vinny was having a panic attack, terrified that Chris would skin him alive or some other fucked up shit. After a whole lot of screaming, swearing and the thump of someone hitting the floor.

"Okay guys, it's clear." Ryan slurred, uncovering Vinny and I. I left hiding first, quickly helping my witness protection partner out too. He collapsed against my chest, his small body still shaking. I helped him lay down in front of the gaming system, setting it up and trying to distract him. Once he was better, I turned back to Ryan.

"Oh fuck." I huffed under my breath. Ryan had obviously taken a beating from Chris. Literally. Blood dripped from his nose and lip. The side of his face was already starting to bruise.

"I'm fine." Ryan sputtered, the red liquid spraying from his mouth as he spoke. I grabbed him by the upper arms, holding him up straight. He wiped his face with the back of his hand, his head still partially limp.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I coaxed, walking Ryan to the kitchen area. I had him sit on the counter as I wet a ball of paper towels and started to scrub away the caked on blood. He winced as I touched the bruises.

"Can you just give me ice and Advil, Mr.Nurse?" Ryan hissed as I continued to poke and prod his face, trying to feel if there were any breaks. I sighed as I started to search the cabinets. Eventually I found a Ziploc bag and I filled it with frozen water cubes. I handed it over to Ryan and he immediately pressed it to his head.

"So how many times have you stitched yourself back together after a close encounter of Chris' kind?" Ryan quizzed. I sighed as he hopped off the counter and limped away. I followed after him, trying to make him sit back down.

"Enough that I have prescription painkillers in my car and my therapist on speed dial." I sighed, trying to lighten the mood but still give a serious answer.  Ryan laid down next to Vinny. Both of them were pretty relaxed now, as if this wasn't a first time. Vinny played some shooting game, not moving anything but his hands on the controller. Ryan had the ice on his face, trying to block out the light. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, seeing that it was 4:09 pm. 

"I have to go to work... will one of you guys tell Devin?" I asked, already walking to the door. Ryan gave me a thumbs up and I quickly left. Someone held the elevator for me, giving me a smile. I whispered a quick 'thank you' as we waited until we were in the parking garage. We went our separate ways. I rushed on my way out, considering that it's about a 30 minute drive to work plus there'll be traffic and I need to be there as early as possible to help train a new guy.

I pulled into the parking lot at 6:16, quickly parking and jogging in through the back door. I immediately opened my locker and changed into my company shirt. I tied my apron around my waist and slipped my phone into it. I ran through the kitchen and behind the bar, quickly grabbing a towel and tucking it into my waistband. I washed my hands before intruding on Angelo and the trainee.

"Hi, I'm Ricky." I said as I shook his hand and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"I'm Tj." He responded as Angelo kept pulling different glasses and bottles off the shelves. I watched, occasionally giving input or giving him a tip on how to remember certain things. Other employees cleaned tables or started cooking.

"Rick, could you open?" Angelo asked me. He took a lot of responsibility, including making sure we opened on time every night. I nodded and took the keys from under the register, going to the front door. Once they were unlocked, I clicked them back so the cool air could come in.

Immediately, people started to roll in. Some sat at tables and others came to the bar. Angelo had Tj getting as much experience as possible, and honestly he was doing well. All the customers were understanding if he asked them what they ordered for a second time.

About an hour into the night, Devin and Balz showed up. Balz was wearing the same thing as he was earlier, however Devin had changed. He now had a pair of booty shorts and a crop top on. He wore obnoxiously high heels and full drag makeup. Both of them sat at the bar, making light conversation as they waited for me.

"Damn." I huffed as I propped my head up with my elbows on the countertop, in front of Devin. He giggled as I leaned over and pecked his lips.

"What can I get you?" I asked with a little spirit. My mood had greatly improved since two of my friends had shown up.

"Water, please." Balz requested. I grabbed a bottle from the refrigerator under the bar and slid it to him. He caught it and immediately started to drink.

"Could I get a beer?" Devin asked. I nodded and reached back into the refrigerator. I used my belt buckle to pop the cap off, something that most customers loved. I plopped it down in front of Devin, leaning forward again.

"So how was the kid?" I asked, engaging him in a conversation. Angelo slapped my butt, something he did when I was leaning too far out and blocking him from getting past me. Balz and Devin laughed at my blushing face.

"You going to introduce me to your friends?" Angelo asked, knowing that I didn't engage like this with just anyone.

"Well first off, this is Angelo." I said to the guests. "And this is Balz and my..." I trailed off, not knowing how my colleague would react to me having a new boyfriend, or even if Devin would be okay with it.

"I'm his boyfriend. Devin." He finished for me. I let out a sigh of relief, instantly feeling better. Angelo raised his eyebrows at me, but smiled and slapped my back too, meaning he was happy for me. He left quickly, easing my nerves.

"So you two...?" Balz trailed off, smiling and fake gawking. I nodded as Devin grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"Congrats." He said as he high fived me and hugged Devin. I laughed at his enthusiasm, smiling because there was no reason not to.

"Night, Ange." I called as I wrapped my arm around Devin's waist and escorted him out the back door with me.  I was tired and Devin was on the verge of falling asleep.  He insisted on staying with me until we could go home together.  At first he wanted me to stay the night at his place, but then he remembered how bad things have been between Chris and I, so he settled for sleeping at my place yet again.

"So... We're dating now?" I asked nervously as I opened the passenger's door to my car and allowed Devin to climb in.  Although I wanted him to be mine, I was terrified of what Chris would do if he found out.

"If you want to be." Devin responded as I got in the car with him.  I nodded and smiled back at him, feeling happiness radiating from within me.  It's nice.  Once we were on the highway, I connected my phone to the stereo system and handed it over to my passenger.  

"Choose any song." I stated as I took one of his hands in mine.  He bit his lip as he scrolled through the songs.  Eventually I saw his eyes widen and he tapped the screen.  Beartooth flooded the car and I relaxed in my seat.  Yeah, screaming isn't classically relaxing, but I like it and apparently Devin does too.  He was singing every word like he had it etched into his brain.  I was in awe, staring at my boyfriend. He really has a gorgeous voice.

"You can go get dressed if you want." I suggested as I locked my door behind me. Devin nodded as he went into my room, closing himself inside. I collapsed on my couch and began to scroll through various social platforms. Eventual Devin re-appeared, his face still painted but wearing some of my comfy clothes. I stood up awkwardly, feeling a bit dizzy.

"Can I wash my face?" He asked, barely able to keep his eyes open. I nodded and pushed my hair back before walking to my bathroom and letting Devin enter. I closed the door and began to change myself, Devin popping out of hiding as I pulled my shirt down.  His face was naked and beautiful.  As I walked past him, I pecked his cheek.  I could see him blush as he pulled his sweatshirt sleeves over his hands.  He's so shy and it's so cute.   

I washed my face quickly before returning to Devin.  He was already laying in bed, messing around on his phone.  I dropped down next to him and took his phone.  I went into his contacts and created one for myself.  As a picture, I moved close to Devin and kissed his cheek.  I slipped his phone back to him and he smiled.  I laughed as I got back up and started to shut down for sleeping time.  I closed my curtains, doors, and turned off the lights.  I laid back down and covered myself with blankets.  I kissed Devin before pulling him into my arms.  His head was against my chest, however I could tell that he was rather uncomfortable with how tense his muscles were.

"You can move if you want." I assured him, loosening my grip from him.  He basically switched our positions.  He flipped onto his back, pulling me on top.  My head was on his chest and his arms were around my waist.  It felt weird being held so innocently.  I enjoyed it though.  I intertwined my legs with his, letting his plush body absorb mine.  

"This is so much better." He whispered as his hand slipped over the gap between my boxers waistband and the hem of my shirt.  I flinched into him and he immediately returned his hands to my lower back.  That was something Chris never did.  It was a nice change to have someone respect my comfort zone compared to pushing it.  

"Sorry." Devin apologized quickly.  I nodded into him and adjusted one of my arms so that it crossed over his chest and my hand was on his neck.  He tilted his head into my touch, being more open to skin to skin contact than me.  

"Goodnight." I whispered into his chest as I closed my eyes.  He echoed me quietly.  I nuzzled my face into his shoulder as his breathing mellowed out and he slowly fell asleep.  I played with the small plugs that adorned his ears until I was too exhausted to move.  This feels like the first time I cuddled with Chris.  We used to be so innocent but that's long gone now.

Okay so I'm going to be starting a new collaborative story with @midnightsoul30 soon.... it'll be on @atmidnightwesuckdick so keep an eye out for it.  Anyways, 2ndSucksDick is signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.2K 26
After Ricky moves to a small and secluded town, things begin to get freaky. A darkness starts to cloud over the town even heavier than before when a...
1.7K 153 36
It was just one simple fucking mistake just one I was just a hybrid that no one would want you don't understand I'm an Angel/Vampire experiment that...
54.1K 2.6K 46
When a war pushes an overflow of wounded vampires into angel hospitals, the leader of a resistance group finds his heart attaching to a holy doctor...