2190 Days//New Hope Club.

By nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... More

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Pizza and Pringles.
Drunk.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

Unknown Numbers.

2.4K 134 118
By nhclubsandwich

Evie's parents were pretending she didn't exist but hey, that was nothing new. Honestly, Evie didn't really mind as it meant that she didn't have to be near them and listen to any offensive comments they had to throw her way, but at the same time it was really annoying as this meant that dinner was only made for two people, and Evie had to get her own.
They were mad at her for the dinner incident, even though Evie had explained many times that she didn't choose to kiss Perry Smith, Perry Smith chose to kiss her. The fact that this was constantly on her mind annoyed her, as Perry shared the same last name as George, which just reminded her of her shattered friendship and made her even sadder than she already was.
Why is life so difficult?
Another bad thing was that somebody from her school had found the article, so now as well as hate on Twitter and stupid business gossip sites, she was getting hate on Facebook and at school. Luckily it was Friday evening so Evie didn't have to go back to school for another two days and face all the dickheads who were bound to shout stupid insults at her.
"Evie, you haven't moved from the same spot on your bed since breakfast" Sasha stated, walking into Evie's room at 8pm to open the curtains and the window to let in some fresh air.

"I noticed" Evie replied, her voice muffled from the pillow she had buried her face in.

"Do you want to rant or something?" Sasha questioned, sitting down on the end of Evie's bed and placing a hand on the back of her leg, just below her knee, to let the blonde know that she was there for her.

"No. Can you just talk to me about something?" Evie requested, not bothering to lift her head out of the depths of her pillow.

"Urm... what about?"

"I don't know. Just... you"
Sasha hummed, before talking about random memories she had with her best friends. At first Sasha scolded herself, seeing as it didn't sound like a topic to talk to Evie about at that moment in time, but it made the girl laugh, so Sasha kept talking. She went on and on about their adventures and the fun times they had shared, her eyes lighting up as she thought about all of the good old times.
"Who are these friends you always bring up?" Evie asked, turning around and sitting up to look Sasha in the eye. Sasha hesitated, not sure whether she should tell Evie who they were. "Well, they're kind of well known so I'm not sure whether I should say..."

"Sasha it's me, what am I going to do?" Evie asked. Sasha nodded; Evie wouldn't be weird about it if she knew who they were, of course she wouldn't. She guessed it was just her who had the problem - people had found out who her friends were in the past and then used her to get close to them. It felt nice knowing that Evie was her friend because of her, not because of who she knew, and she was scared that she would lose that feeling once Evie found out the truth. But, she had a good feeling about the blonde, causing her to sigh and decide to tell Evie who they were. "Well, they're called-"

"Evelyn!" the door burst open and Evie's father came in, cutting of Sahsa, who stood quickly so it didn't look like she was slacking on the job.

"Oh, I exist now do I?" Evie questioned, cocking an eyebrow at her father, her green eyes glaring. The man scoffed, rolling his eyes at his defiant daughter.

"What are you going on about, Evelyn?"

"I'm going on about the fact that you and mother have been ignoring me for pretty much the whole week after forcing me to a stupid business dinner where I nearly got molested. remember that, dear father? Or maybe the dementia is already kicking in?" Evie suggested, putting on a fake concerned face as her father glared at her.

"Evelyn, don't be so immature. I don't need this-"

"What do you want, dad?" Evie questioned, cutting her father's lecture off as she slid forwards to sit on the edge of her bed.

"Your mother and I are both going to Brazil for a while, then to America. We shouldn't be gone long" Evie's father informed her "The usual rules apply, I'm sure that not even you are dumb enough to get yourself into major trouble."

Of course, you're not going to stay home and support your daughter through the media scandal, instead you're going to fuck off to Brazil and make yourself more money.

"Right." Evie spat, her jaw clenched in anger which she was trying her best to hold in.

"I'm dismissing the staff - it'd be good for you to learn how to do chores"

"I know how to do chores, dad! It's not like I haven't been left home alone since I was like 8 or something utterly ridiculous" The blonde snapped, glaring up at her father who gave her a warning look. Before he could shout at Evie, Sasha spoke up.

"I'll stay on sir, to help Evie around the house" She smiled softly at Evie, who frowned at her in confusion.

"I appreciate it, feel free to dismiss yourself if she annoys you too much." Mr Carter-Green instructed the maid, who nodded simply, before turning back to Evie "Your mother and I are leaving in the early morning, so we're going to bed now. No music" then he finally turned and left the room. Evie let out a sigh and fell back onto her bed, whispering a 'thank you' to Sasha, who replied "No problem, Evie" and excuse herself from the room.

Saturday morning was boring. Evie missed having people to talk to on weekends, she missed messing around and cracking jokes, she missed her house holding three other people. As much as she hated to admit it, she missed Blake, George and Reece.
"I need to stop eating ice cream," she told herself, digging her spoon into the tub of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked which was sitting on her lap, in front of her laptop. She was going through her Twitter notifications, a lot of which consisted of hate, and some consisting of the boy's fans asking why they haven't been interacting on Twitter. She knew people would notice, seeing as they tweet each other pretty much every day, but she didn't realise that so many people would question it.

NewHopeCiara: @OhMyEvie, where have you gone?

BlakesNewHope: @OhMyEvie @NewHopeBlake @NewHopeGeorge @NewHopeReece What's wrong with you guys?

_Vampette192: @OhMyEvie @NewHopeClub you've fallen out, haven't you?

Isn't that bloody obvious? Evie thought but didn't type out a reply, figuring it'd probably be best not to anger the fandom when she was already being hated on by a lot of other people. Instead, she just stared at the Tweets, feeling sorry for herself as she shovelled ice cream into her gob. They weren't even the bad Tweets.

NewHopeFan02: Honestly, I'm happy that @NewHopeClub aren't hanging out with @OhMyEvie. She's horrible.

BibbysBabe: Why were they even friends with @OhMyEvie in the first place?

Tide_vamp_club: They've probably realised that @OhMyEvie isn't good enough for them lol.

Yeah, they have Evie thought that's why I'm keeping my distance. They clearly don't mind that I am, either.

Evie, you blocked them. It's not like they could let you know if they did mind.

Shut the fuck up.

The blonde girl groaned and gathered loads of ice cream on her spoon then shoved it into her mouth, wincing slightly as her sensitive teeth burned slightly. Leaving the spoon in her mouth so she could type with both hands, she started to compose a tweet.

OhMyEvie: Ben & Jerry are my best friends.

Okay, that TOTALLY didn't sound salty at all, Evie.

It was meant to sound salty, they're in the wrong.

No, YOU'RE in the wrong. You forced them to put up with you for years when clearly they just wanted you to fuck off. They were just too polite to say so.

I hate you.

Just because I'm right.

New_HopeClub: @OhMyEvie Are you okay? You sound sad :'(

Evie stared at the tweet from the fan for a bit before refreshing her notifications to see somebody had replied to it.

NewGeorgeClub: @New_HopeClub @OhMyEvie Of course, she's not okay, the boys have realised that she's using them for fame and left her.

Evie sighed. Is that what I look like to people? Really? Am I even that surprised?

New_HopeClub: @NewGeorgeClub @OhMyEvie She's their best friend, she would never do that.

Well, it's nice to know somebody believes in me. High-five, random person.

NewGeorgeClub: @New_HopeClub @OhMyEvie just admit it - she's not good enough for them, never was and never will be.

Evie huffed in anger, her jaw tightening around the spoon which was still in her mouth.
Don't reply. Don't reply. Don't reply. Don't- I'm replying.
Evie scoffed and typed out a reply, whacking the 'tweet' button before she had a chance to stop herself.

OhMyEvie: @NewGeorgeClub @New_HopeClub I know, okay?! I fucking know, so shut up.

Evie groaned slammed her laptop shut, throwing it onto the sofa beside her as if it were about to explode like her Twitter notifications were bound to do.

I shouldn't have done that.

Oh well, too late.

Evie huffed and turned on the TV, before taking the spoon out of her mouth and eating more ice cream as she roughly wiped away some of the tears which had started to form at the corners of her eyes. "I want to watch Big Hero 6" She spoke, to nobody in particular, jumping slightly when Sasha appeared in front of the TV and put the DVD in. Evie smiled gratefully to the brunette when she turned back, watching as she moved Evie's laptop onto the table and then sat next to her on the sofa, placing a box of tissues between them.
"Figured we'd need them; this film is emotional"

The two girls didn't speak throughout the duration of the film, or for around an hour afterwards as they watched a random daytime TV show. They didn't really feel the need to; there was nothing useful to say, because they both knew that neither of them could fix how Evie felt - she needed the boys for that, but the boys didn't want her in their lives, so it looked like she was just going to have to suffer. She thought back to the tweet and groaned, letting her hands cover her face as she wedged herself further into the sofa, as if wanting to get lost in the sofa void.
All the fans will hate me now, I shouldn't have tweeted that tweet. I'm such an idiot, I'm really not helping myself. Should I delete my Twitter? Maybe that's best, then I can't say more stupid things and-
Evie's phone buzzed, breaking her train of thought. She uncovered her face and looked down to see a text from an unknown number, which had been calling her for the last twenty minutes, according to the many missed call notifications. She frowned and picked up her phone, unlocked it, then went onto her texts.

((The following phone numbers are made up so you can try to call them but I doubt you'll get through to anyone))

From: +44 7243 296 238

Evie, you need to talk to the boys.

Evie frowned down at her phone. Who the hell is this?

To: +44 7243 296 238

Who is this?

From: +44 7243 296 238

Connor Ball

To: +44 7243 296 238

Okay, I don't know how you got my number but delete it and don't share it on any social media. I'm blocking you.

Evie sent the text before blocking the number, letting out the billionth groan of the day. "Now the fans have my number, they're never going to leave me alone, for fucks sake"

"What?" Sasha questioned, leaning closer to Evie so she could see her phone.

"A fan just texted me pretending to be Connor," Evie informed the maid, tilting the screen towards Sasha to show her the texts.

"How do you know it was a fan?" Sasha questioned after a moment of silence, frowning at the screen.

"Because the boys wouldn't bother to get Connor to text me. I'm not worth it" Evie snapped in response, snatching her phone away from the brunette and sighing as she rested the side of the head on her hand, her elbow on the arm rest of the sofa.
Sasha went onto her own phone to check something, then spoke up again after a minute.

"I think that actually was Connor, you know" Sasha said, nervously, hoping not to anger the blonde girl who snapped her head towards Sasha, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

"How would you know? There's no evidence to say it was. Even if it was Connor, he was trying to get me to talk to the boys, and I don't want to" Evie huffed. Sasha wished that for once she would stop being stubborn.

"Why not?" Sasha's questioned earned her a look from Evie, one which asked 'are you serious?!'.

"Because they want nothing to do with me. I showed you the DM's, and-" Evie was cut off when her phone buzzed again, this time, it was a different unknown number.

+44 7120 236 946 Calling

Evie cried out in frustration and declined the call. "Great, the fan spread my number. I need to get a new one now, for fucks sake. It took me a year to memorise that bloody number" Evie's phone buzzed again, and she looked down to see she had a text.

From: +44 7120 236 946

Evie, it's Tristan. Please pick up the phone.

The text had a selfie of Tristan pouting at the bottom as if he were about to cry, causing the blonde girl to roll her eyes.

To: +44 7120 236 946

You do realise that I know you saved that picture off of Google images, right?

From: +44 7120 236 946

I didn't! It's actually Tristan, if you picked up the phone then you'd know that. Look, we know that you're not coping well, Evie. We know you're getting hate and that you're not emotionally well. We know that your parents aren't talking to you and about your ex, and we want to help you, but we can't unless you agree to talk to the boys.

The phone started to ring again and Evie sighed, not in the mood for what was happening. How did the fan know all of that stuff, anyway? The thought of people she didn't trust knowing all of her personal shit made her sick to her stomach.
Someone's spreading my shit around to the fans.
Even if that was Tristan, the fan thing gave Evie a free ticket out of an awkward and possibly upsetting conversation, so she decided to press on her doubts.

To: +44 7120 236 946

Bullshit.

From: +44 7120 236 946

I'm telling the truth! Sasha will tell you.

Evie frowned at the text and looked to the side of her at Sasha, who was giving her a quizzical look. "What do they mean 'Sasha will tell you'? How do they know who you are?" The blonde questioned, suddenly feeling uncomfortable around the older girl.

"What are you going on about?" Sasha asked, already knowing in the back of her mind what Evie meant but hoping that she didn't; she knew how Evie would take it.

"The text, it said that you would tell me that this is really Tristan texting me, but the Fans don't know who you are," Evie stated, sitting up straighter as she looked down at her phone, her eyebrows furrowed. "This is... This is actually Tristan, isn't it? You know Tristan?" The blonde looked up at Sasha, who bit her lip, both feeling and looking overly guilty at that moment.

"You know I was telling you about those best friends I had? One of them was James McVey. When he met Brad, I became friends with him, then Tris and eventually Con, too" Sasha admitted. "When I said my friends are far away, I meant that they're on tour. Most of them, anyway" Evie stared at Sasha in shock, trying to process what this all meant. After a minute of moving her mouth aimlessly and going through an array of facial expressions, she settled on a conclusion. "You've been telling them everything, haven't you?" Evie asked, quietly.

"What?"

"You're the one who's been letting everyone into my business! You've been texting them, telling them how I am, what I've been up to. You've been letting me rant to you just so you can tell them what I said." Evie accused Sasha, pointing rudely.

"No, Evie that's not-"

"Why did you do it?! So George, Blake and Reece can see how pathetic I am, so they can laugh at me?! So they can feel better about themselves?! So they can tell Lara how much better she is than me?!" Evie questioned, shouting whatever accusations came into her head.

"Evie, you're overreacting" Sasha placed a hand on Evie's shoulder, but Evie stood quickly and rolled her shoulders to brush the older girl off.

"Get out" Evie demanded, quietly, trying her best to keep her cool.

"What?"

"I said GET OUT! Get out of my house!" Evie turned and shouted at Sasha, who quickly stood and made her way to the door; she didn't know how to deal with Evie when she was angry and always did her best to avoid the blonde girl in this state, so figured it was probably best if she did what Evie said. Evie followed her to the front door, watching as Sasha opened it and then turned back to fight her case.
"Evie, I promise that we're not against you, I only told them so that-"

"Just shut up! Stop bullshitting, fucking just shut up! Get out!" Sasha stepped back so she was outside the house and Evie slammed the door shut, before screaming out and kicking it, which really hurt but she wasn't going to admit that. She turned and quickly bolted up the stairs and into her room, picking up a vase of tulips and throwing it at the wall, watching as water and bits of vase flew everywhere, petals breaking away from the flowers. She bent down and picked up one of the flowers, ripping it apart and throwing it back down, before hitting the wall with her clenched fist.
She let herself get lost in her anger, the thought of calming down not once crossing her mind as she screamed and shouted, hitting the wall until she saw scarlet on the lilac paint. Blood.
Evie moved back but tripped over her school bag and fell, hitting her head on her desk as she went and landing on the floor with a THUD!
After the initial shock, she curled into herself, letting herself sob as she brought her arms to her face and her knees to her chest, hugging herself tightly as if in a vain attempt to protect herself from the rest of the world.
They're all against me. Everybody hates me. Even my own parents. I'm pathetic. I'm being so fucking pathetic.
"WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" Evie screamed through her tears, hitting her head against the floor once, twice, three times, before letting it rest against the carpet, her whole body going numb as her mind spat toxic words at her.
This is what you get for being a horrible, selfish, despicable person, who pretends she has a condition to cover up for being an asshole.
Evie scoffed at herself, disgusted with who she was and who everybody saw her to be.
This is your fault, I don't know why you think you deserve to cry. Fucking pathetic.

~

Evie :'(

Oh my god I have 6.5k, that's so much and I honestly cannot thank you enough! The support you show me is amazing!

Please comment/vote because I really appreciate the feedback and your comments always make me smile.

~Ray xx

P.S Some of you may think that I wrote Evie's reaction way too dramatically (or just her as a whole), but as a person who has IED, I can assure you that I'm being fairly accurate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
65.2K 3.4K 35
Sequel to 2190 Days ~ "I've had four years of this. Four years of being talked about. Four years of drinking for entertainment. Four years of da...
10.5K 560 32
"pretty eyes" he says smirking "we meet again" What happens when Emily trips in a train station and falls head over heals for this boy ? Will they e...
28.9K 712 37
new hope club imagines! requests are open xx