Life long - Harry styles (h...

By elena_sally

Harry styles, who is the part of biggest boyband in the planet, is Confident, flirty, down to earth, fun lovi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

14 1 0
By elena_sally

Flashback

Wendys pov

It is too late now.

I felt huge drops of tear making it way from my eyes down to my cheeks, my fear coming true and for a second I felt myself choking, needing for air as my heart was trying to beat despite of all the air knocked off my lungs.

I closed my eyes as numbness, replaced my intense fear, and I started to float. Suddenly I was falling, my head feeling heavier each passing second and my pulse quickening.

"Hands up." the front door flew open as I saw the figure entering.

I felt myself blackening.

Fudge pov

The whole night seemed endless as I was watching my only sister getting tortured.

Because she supported the truth.

I wanted to kill that Vance guy, as he kept on drugging her even after she blacked out. I somewhat knew about these shit and if taken in large doses could even kill the person instantly.

I shouted and tried to push a man who stood near me, taking the chance I grabbed his gun and shouted.

"Hands up."

We turned our heads towards the main door and saw the police already arrived at the place, only after my sister got tortured all night and finally fell unconscicious. I felt relieved yet angry at the same time. pricks.

There were police men surrounding every corner of the house, as our captors tried to run, only to be captured and arrested by the police but the whole department looked shocked from the betrayal of that police guy.

Well, that prick should deserve even more punishment than others. Traitor.

There were noises and sounds coming from everywhere, the police cars and ambulance, as my mother clung on to me for the support after the tough night while, my sister kept on throwing out food she had eaten, still unconscious. I ran towards her as the nurses put her on the trech.

"will she be alright." I asked the doctor who checked her.

"Her fingers are slightly becoming bluish due to the over dose of the drug. If shes not taken on time, she can die." The doctor explained to us in simple words, but it as enough to take our breaths away.

"Please, save her, doctor." My mother cried.

"I will." The doctor smiled as he continued to check upon our sister, injecting the particular liquid in the same arm where that bastard had drugged her.

Harry Pov

" I knew, I knew she would do it." I practically half hissed and half whispered at my reflection while I pranced madly across the room.

"Does she knows, how dangerous is it." I thought. I could practically feel my face scrunched up in a frown and my hand behind joining over my back.

" so, why do you care." My subconscious knocks at me.

I wondered....wondered, pushing myself into a deep thought that why would I care. I had met her for barely one day and now here I was running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Maybe because I saved her life, and I feel like more responsible towards her now.

She doesn't even know how to handle herself, chooses to follow the noise in the middle of the night, just to suffice her curiosity. She does have poor decision making and I need to give her good dose of it.

" Well Well Well, you are be gone in a month from your hometown then who will look after her." My subconscious wriggles his eyebrow in a dramatic manner , throwing an irritate smirk on me.

Dramatic piece of shit.

Well he glared at me again.

" I don't know," I answered myself, " but as long as I am here, I have to look after her, because I feel obliged to do so."

My mother always taught me to help people in situations whether it is sad or dangerous. Respect other peoples opinion, especially of the woman's dignity regardless of how my image has been formed by my lovely friends- Media.

I chuckled sarcastically and picked up the phone which was ringing.

"Hello," I answered, my voice eerily calm, opposite of my current situation, storm raging at the pit of my stomach.

"She's absolutely and heavily drugged." The police informed, and I sighed, my stomach dropped at the news.

I want to puke.

"So? What's the current situation?", I asked again, my voice slow.

" Well, doctors were saying that she had the overdose of the drug, and she could have died, if they would be late for even a second." He informed

"Oh." Is all that I could say.

I felt sorry for her, cause by the way he informed me, she was literally beaten up- real bad and plus she had those drugs flowing in her body, whos effect will last from about 12 to 14 hours.

"So, how are they drugging her out." I asked

"Well, they have given her the proper medication, but the real struggle will start when she will wake up and start to throw up until her whole body is emptied off with this drug."

"How long will she take to come out of her state?", I asked bitting my lip out of reflex- nervousness

"Well, as this drug has its effect for 12 to 14 hours , its still difficult to say. We have actually sent our people, to inform us , when she will wake up but according to her current situation, she keeps fading in and out. Her all friends , families and work colleagues have been informed and called to our enquiry department to ask some questions.

"So, are you successful in your mission?" I asked smiling.

As much as I hate to say, these people ae complete dickheads for not providing the security to the family, but they attacked her so early, its also difficult for the department to to arrange the security at 8 in the evening. She really needed patience to deal with it.

"But after all of this, how did they get to know her plan and visit to you?" I asked

"We had traitor." He said, sounding completely hopeless.

"So, he was one of your men, but actually, he was in their gang."

"Yes, but I need to further inquiry in our department to see, if any of them are involved in illegal drugs dealing." He said

"Thank you, for your support Mr Styles," he continued, " It was your pursuation, that we finally had to go over to provide them the security, however, it feels to late ." he finished chuckling.

I had this instinct, that they would however come looking for her. Had I not followed her to the station, she must have probably somewhere dead with her family.

I sighed

"Call me, if she wakes up." I said, calling off our conversation.

"Well, good night Mr Styles, its already 3 in the morning."

Wendy Pov

I felt like I was flying, my body light, without any weight, I saw the blueness of sky surrounding me. I looked down to see cold water beneath my feet and I jumped into the water, feeling the coolness of its wetness wrapping me. I was feeling happy and numb at the sametime, as I swam across the the deep ocean. There was nothing but only me and the company of the ocean. I continued to swam, my legs feeling jelly, but yet without any force I swam, going forward. I think, I saw a figure swimming towards me. The small figure eventually became larger as I swam forward, trying to decipher his identity. The sunlight suddenly slashing the blueness of water made its way inside the water blinding me for second. I forced my hands to cover my eyes but nearly after a minute, I felt the presence of that figure near me and I opened my eyes.

Father.

I screamed as I tried to come near him. He was smiling at me with open arms, but I was trying so hard to hug him and say that I still love him, his face changed into a different one, slowly.

I tried to take in every thing that was happening infront of me with my eyes wide and mouth open ,shocked.

His face transformed into that of Harry.

Harry

Harry

Why?

Suddenly my eyes flew open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
42K 718 57
Best friends since the beginning. Biggest boy band in the world. Falling in love. Kept secrets and angry fans. Does love last? Is it even love? Can o...
3.9K 185 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
267K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...