Highschool of the dead (Takas...

By Animefanficsforever

In a zombie apocalypse, you have strong feelings towards Takashi no matter how hard you try not to. More

The breakout
Getaway
Teacher and the fan club
Zombie run
Reunited
Alice
Runaway - Part 1
Runaway - Part 2
Life is over!
The return
Leaving already
The Island (Extra)
Boyfriend and girlfriend
The Mainland
Lost and Found
Home? - Part 1
Home? - Part 2
Making your way
Radio
How is this possible?
2 months later
Everything gets worse
Finally gone!
The Comeback
Getting Back Together
Ice
Death
A/N NEW BOOK

Four return?

4.1K 93 41
By Animefanficsforever

I'm guessing that I'm going to be writing a sort of Season 2 as a lot of you guys seem to want me to write more. Who knows, I might even write a Season 3.

You and Takashi lay next to each other waiting to see a zombie. "I hope Takagi, Hirano and Rei come back." Takashi says, his face straight with no emotion.

"I'm sure that because Hirano's with them they'll be okay. They have guns with him so he'll be in his comfort zone." You reply lowering down your gun a bit.

You look behind you and notice Ms Marikawa and Alice talking. Alice seems really awkward with her but she does look like she's having a great time anyway. "They probably should have took Ms Marikawa." Takashi states and you turn back around. "Shes a medic so if they got hurt badly then she could help."

"Yeah, but if they got attacked by zombies then there would be nothing we could do and anyway, she can get in the way with her... figure." You point out an Takashi smirks a little bit, still on the look out for zombies. "The only thing I don't got about Alice's dad is that when he died he never turned into a zombie." You say.

You've been wondering about it for ages but never told anyone because you just thought that you were overthinking things. "Now you come to mention it you're right. When I went down there her dad had only just died and it didn't look like he had any head injuries. I'm not really sure." Takashi flexes his fingers then goes back to concerntrating on aiming. "You should go and check on Alice and Marikawa." Takashi says and you do what he says.

You stand up and walk over to Alice. Her face brightens up as you approach her. "Y/N!!" She runs up to you and hugs your legs.

"Hey Alice." You pat her head and she carries on clinging to your cammo pants (the sand was annoying you but you week you top off). "Hey Ms." You say politely and she smiles.

"Nice to see you Y/N." You detatch Alice from your legs and stand next to Marikawa with Alice asking to go on your shoulders. You pick her up and she happily kicks you chest. "We rarely talk anymore, your always busy with your boyfriend." You blush slightly, still not used to the fact you and Takashi are going out.

"I know, but I rarely see you anymore because you're doing whatever you do." You say confused.

"Oh well I sometimes help out with medical things and I'm also looking after Alice, aren't I?" Marikawa looks up and Alice and she starts to tap your head.

"Oh okay. Well I only came over to see how you guys were doing but you seem to be doing fine so I'll leave you be." You bend down and let Alice jump off your shoulders before you head back towards Takashi.

"Y/N." Saeko gestures for you to go towards her so you do. "I think we should go on some sort of quest to find Alices dog. Zeke was it?" You nod and remember that Zeke ran away. "It might cheer her up a bit."

You look over to Alice. "Okay, we'll attempt to find Zeke on the next outting to the mainland when the other three get back." Saeko nods and pats your arm before you run back towards Takashi. "Im back again babe." You lie next to him again and he puts his gun down.

"The fact that Alices dad didn't turn is confusing me now." He looks at you and you rub the back of your neck.

"I probably should've kept it to myself." Takashi puts his arm around your neck.

"Im glad you didn't because we tell each other everything." He leans in a kisses you and you place your hand on his cheek. "But that doesn't mean I'm still not confused." You pull out your gun from your pocket and place it in front of you.

"I'm confused on how I'm the only one who noticed this before." You laugh and look out to the mainland. "Takashi, they're coming back." You jump up as you watch Hirano, Takahi and Rei jump back into the boat, being followed by zombies.

"Try and not shoot them." Takashi points out and you line up your shot, shooting zombies that are easy to hit.

"I have good accruacy you know." You shoot down another zombie and breathe when the boat starts getting nearer. "Is it me or are there four people on that boat?" Takashi stops shooting and glances at the boat.

"They probably found a survivor or something." Takashi carries on shooting and you do the same, shooting all the zombies that stand by the water.

As the boat reaches you you all rush to see whats happening. "Have you got anything?" Saeko asks looking at the new person suspiciously. "Who's this?" Saeko asks as the person gets off the boat.

You all watch him as he takes his hood down. "M-Matt?" You question and he looks towards you.

"Y/N?" His eyes sparkle with happiness and you step back.

"Why are you here? I thought you were in America." You fold your arms as you look at your old friend in front of you.

"I was, but I flew over before the outbreak and your friends here saved me." Matt smiles and you step forward.

"You bastard." You slap him and Takashi stands between you both. "Why did you do all that shit to our family? I hoped you'd died." You throw yourself at him but Takashi wraps his arms around your waist and you end up crying onto his shoulder.

"Come with me Y/N." Takashi guides you to the edge of the woods and just hug him. "What was that about?" He wraps his arm around you and you calm down a bit.

"He- he stole all our family's money before deciding it would be fun to beat me up." You remember and Takashi strokes your hair while you keep your arms wrapped around him.

"Well he is a bastard isn't he?" Takashi kisses you forehead but you don't want to look up so he can't see that you're sad. "You've got and I'll always stand up for you." He pulls away so you have to look up and wipe your tears away.

"What did I do to deserve you?" You question while laughing through the tears. Takashi moves his hands down onto your bum and smiles cheekily.

"More like what did I do to deserve you?" He leans in and kisses your wet lips but still doesn't seem to care. You seperate and look towards the new member. "You're going to have to accept him, if anything happens then you've got to come to me straight away, and not to offend you in anyway, but I think we all need to forget about the past and accept what we have." You look up at Takashi shocked by what he's saying.

You think for a moment before replying. "If we're all going to do that the sure, I'll try, but I'm not sharing that stupid hut we have with him." Takashi places his hands on the sides of your face and kisses your forehead.

Takashi leads you back to the rest of the group and you stay behind him a little bit, clenching his hand. "I'm just going to warn you Matt, if you do anything funny then you're going to be in big trouble. We've accpted you onto this island so a little bit of respect wouldn't go amiss." Takashi brings you forward and hugs you closely. "First thing's first. Do you have a weapons in that back pack?" Takashi eyes up the back pack on his back and Matt swings it off.

"Well I don't have many weapons apart from a knife and a handgun but I do have a bit of food from America left over." Matt opens up the bag and everyone looks into it apart from you and him as you both look at each other.

Matt smiles politely but you're not sure if it's sarcastic or if he means it. You fold your arms and nod your head to indicate him to follow you. "Look." You start as you pite your nails. "I want to forget about the past and start from scratch but trust me, if you get on the wrong side of me I'm not going to let it slip. That means if you hurt any of us then you're off this island. You'll go on missions for wood, food, weapons and survivors and you'll be on gun duty, the more you put your life in danger the more likely we are to trust you." Matt clings onto every word and nods where you're finish.

"Ok, got it. New me, new start." You smile and walk back to the group with him. I hope it is a new start, new you. You think looking at the back of his blonde hair. "Found anything useful?" Matt asks and everyone turns around.

"Yeah, there's loads of food here, we might actually get a decent meal instead of seafood tonight." Hirano whoops picking up a can of beans.

You pick up a bar of chocolate and check it. "I guess we'll be eating well then." Saeko says over your shoulder. "We'll have this now before sunset and then we can get some sleep... especially Y/N and Takashi because you guys are on the mainland tommorrow from really early, you might be there all day because you're going deep into town." You both stare at Saeko with the 'since when?' faces.

"Sure, we're up for it. Why are we going so far in?" Takashi asks standing up from the bag.

"It would be good if we could communicate so somee radio's of some sort for a starter and then we're going to need more food, fresh water and anything else you guys can find. You guys could use this backpack if it's okay with Matt for you to use it and then if you find another backpack then you can use that. Also you guys should look for weapons we could use." Saeko tells you the plan and you swivel around.

"Why are we doing all of this?" You question so you understand a bit more.

Rei pushes past Saeko and butts in. "You two are good fighters and you have skill with guns, you both also know each other well because you're going out so you guys will be great company for each other for a whole day." You look up at Rei and roll your eyes. Since you and Takashi have been going out she's been acting really bitchy towards you which you find rude.

"Great, we'll go at around 8:00am then." Takashi jumps up and pulls you onto your feet. "We should probably get a clock of some sort, or a portable sun ready thing." Takashi suggest and you laugh.

"I guess a clock would be useful... if we can get it to work." You place a hand on Takahi's chest and snuggle into him. "But I'll be happy to go to the mainland with Takashi."

Another chapter guys. The next one will skip to when you're on the boat towards the mainland...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alive By teacup_s

Science Fiction

152 2 10
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ✦ ◦•≫ ──── ≪ │ 愛🧟‍♀️Surviving The End🧟‍♂️*.:。 ๑➴੭*ˊᵕˋ੭. _______________________________________ │༄🧟‍♂️ Many have their own idea...
22.6K 670 13
It started out as a new dame same thing for the young Y/N Hayashi, that was until "they" came and everything went to hell. Will Y/N and a group of hi...
212K 7.9K 35
When a zombie apocalypse breaks out whilst Bella is still at school, she decides to stay, unlike her friends who are risking their lives and fleeing...
285 38 19
This is a rewrite and a continuation of Highschool of the Dead. When the dead rise in a Highschool in Tokonosu, Japan, very few make it out alive. No...