Cry Baby

Von SadLittlePrincess

"What's her name?" Mike asked both of them. "Cry baby." Jess smirked back. This was the moment I was stopped... Mehr

Birth of Cry Baby.
Dollhouse
Sippy Cup
Carousel
Alphabet Boy
Soap
Tranning Wheels
Tag your it
Milk and Cookies.
Pacify Her
Mrs Potato Head
Mad Hatter
Play Date.
Teddy Bear

Pity Party

82 13 0
Von SadLittlePrincess

It was my birthday the next week. I couldn't wait till I was 18. I wanted to have a party to celebrate. I invited all my friends like Emily and Jess but most importantly Chris. I went to the post office and posted all the invitations.

It was finally the day. I was 18 years old. I got up and put on some music, I put on my best dress and headed down stairs. There wasn't anyone at the door yet but it was early. I took a seat on the couch and kept an eye on the door and the clock.

Hours passed and no one had showed up. I tried calling them all put no one picked up their phones. I tried everything to keep my mind off the time. I bounced around some balloons, played a bored game or two abs made balloon animals. But still no one showed. I bust out in tears and then started laughing. But all at the same time I felt like dying. I looked at the clock one last time. It was three hours since the party 'started' I sighed and then screamed.

I ran to the kitchen and got the biggest and sharpest knife I could find. I stabbed all the balloons and ripped open my teddy bears. I found the cake I was going to share with everyone and then threw it on the floor. I stabbed it a few times, I was bawling my eyes out. I stopped stabbing it and then ran up to my brother's old room. I got out a pre rolled joint and a lighter and went back to the cake on the floor. I light all the candles and then light the joint with one of the candles.

My happiness was no more.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
69.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...