Internet Friendships Are Real...

By wwonder-landd

a story in which lauren jauregui leads an internet filled life, as does camila cabello. what comes from many... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
info!

Chapter One

1K 29 8
By wwonder-landd

I'm Lauren, most people know me from my tumblr @ssweet-dispositionn. To me, tumblr is a place to be myself. Well that was until I zoned back into reality and saw my laptop flashing across 'new message,' 'new message,' 'new ask,' 'new ask.' What was all of this about?

@my--thouughts: "do you know the account @waakeme-up? i think you'd really like it!"

Who's @waakeme-up and why was I being told to follow them? Under my own curiosity I found my actions going without much thought processing or input.

Typing out the url into the search bar and awaiting the discovery of this person. Soon a few accounts popped up, clicking the first one and analyzing the layout before my eyes, I gasp. This person is insanely beautiful, if the person in the icon was the account runner.

I decide to follow the account and then send them an ask. "hi, i was told to follow you and check your account out from some of my followers, hopefully that's not weird?" Deciding that's polite and not too straightforward I click 'ask' in hopes of maybe they'd see it.

After that moment, I went to my feed and started reblogging things that caught my eye. Hours past, being as I can spend hours on end on tumblr alone, I see an answer pop up.

@waakeme-up: "actually i've been getting the same messages? wow i followed you back, i hope you like my account. maybe we could be friends if you'd like?"

Wow that wasn't what i was expecting honestly, they're very nice. That response then made me think maybe I could send them another message.

@ssweet-dispositionn: hi, i'm lauren. i hope this isn't awkward!

@waakeme-up: aw of course not. hi lauren, i'm camila. not camiLLa but camEEla! i like your name

My name? She likes my name? It's so plain compared to hers, wow what a compliment.

@ssweet-dispositionn: well thank you camEEla! i like yours too, so what now? i don't know what the people want from us!

@waakeme-up: haha very funny lo, tell me about you i guess

@ssweet-dispositionn: promise you're nice?

@waakeme-up: yes i promise

@ssweet-dispositionn: well i'm 19, studying English, across the country from my family, it sucks. i'm from miami all that jazz.

@waakeme-up: are you Spanish? I just figured being miami and all

@ssweet-dispositionn: yea i am, cubannn hollaaa! my last name is jauregui i guess that could give it away!

@wwakeme-up: ooo i like your last name, definately spanish! im camila cabello, youre lauren jauregui. miami cubans unite!

@ssweet-dispositionn: you a miami native? oh wow no way, small world filled with pretty cool people i guess!

@wwakeme-up: i suppose so, i'm studying music in miami. i guess we'll be internet friends!

@ssweet-dispositionn: until the semester ends then maybe we can meet

@wwakeme-up: way ahead of you lo

@ssweet-dispositionn: cute nickname

@wwakeme-up: for a cute girl

oh my god did she just say that? to me? woah okay.

@ssweet-dispositionn: you're one to talk, have you looked in a mirror recently?

@wwakeme-up: yeah earlier before i went out to eat, thank you for asking.

@ssweet-dispositionn: good one. was the food good?

@waakeme-up: yeah my girlfriend is leaving tomorrow so we had a dinner before

@ssweet-dispositionn: girlfriend?

@waakeme-up: yea her name is Jamilynn, unique isn't it?

@ssweet-dispositionn: yea, it's nice I like it.

@waakeme-up: well thank you, so do I!

--------------------------------------------
O M G ok you guys seriously tell me how you like this because I'm wanting to know! Thank you and I hope this is an okay chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 35.1K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
120K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
94.7K 2.9K 25
a paige bueckers story.
77.6K 1.4K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...