Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 51

1.9K 22 1
By ryderlynnfever

I walked out from my classroom. I have no class left so I better go back to my apartment and take a rest.

I take a walk from UCLA to my apartment. It only takes ten minutes actually to walk from college to my apartment.

New Directions will have nationals in two days and they will come to LA tomorrow maybe. I really cant wait to meet them.

I press my apartment door knob and it's locked. Mercedes must be already went out to somewhere. I take my key from my bag and unlock the door.

I entered my apartment and found a note from Mercedes. She went to the studio for a while. Oh okay.

I walked to my room and place my bag on the ground. I'm so hungry so I decided to cook something for my late lunch.

I turned on the TV to make some noisy in this apartment. I take some food ingredients from the refrigerator and decided to make easy burritos.

Suddenly the door bells rings. I'm forget that I locked the door from inside and Mercedes cant get in or open the door from outside.

"Coming!" I yelled.

I walked to the door and unlocked it until I open it and gasped. The New Directions is here also Mr. Schue.

"Hey Emily, how are you?" Mr. Schue smiled at me.

"It's great. Come in, Mr. Schue and the others." I chuckled.
"Whoops sorry it's little bit messy here." I giggled and cleaned up the table from old magazines.

"Are we disturb you?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Ugh no. I just went home after finished my class and about to have late lunch actually. I though you guys would arrived in LA tomorrow. It's a honor to see you guys are here." I giggled.

"It was unpredictable. We just met our biggest enemies, Throat Explotions in our hotel. Mercedes was there and I'm afraid that those kids will be down because of them and their leader, Jean Baptise. Mercedes told us her address so we came here and wanna stay here until nationals so can we?" Mr. Schue asked me.

"Ugh yeah of course, sure. You boys can take a rest in my room on the left and the girls in Mercedes's room on the right. What did Jean Baptise said?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He said that our best singer are graduated." Artie sighed.

"He is right actually." Tina said with her head down.

"Guys, you are in LA. The City of Angels, the city where are dreams come true. Dont be afraid just because of that stupid Throat Explotions." I said to them.

"What can we do? I'm so depressed." Marley said.

"I gotta call pizza to make you guys feel better." I said to them and take a phone hangin on the wall.

I ordered four box of meatlover pizza to my apartment for them to eat. After that I place that phone back to the hangin wall and have a talk with them.

"We dont even have a place for rehearsal." Tina said.

"We have." I smirked at them.

"Where?" They frowned.

"Rooftop. It's an empty place and I usually spend my day there and I'll make sure that Throat Explotions cant see you guys rehearsal." I smiled at them.

"We forget that we have another Finn here." Blaine chuckled.

"Hey Blaine and Sam, thanks for the cereal you guys gave me. I'm sorry that I didnt meet anyone of you when I went to Lima when Finn was sick." I said to them.

"You even missed my proposal and regionals, E." Blaine said to me.

"Yeah sorry, I was busy with my exams and the whole thing." I half smiled at them.

"I heard from my brother that you will have project with your arts right?" Jake raised his eyebrows.

"Actually I had one after New Year but then we are from arts major decided to make another one before christmas." I said to them.
"Oh Sam, this is your letter." I take the letter from my mini mailbox and give it to Sam.

"Sam really get into UCLA?" Stacey frowned.

"I havent tell mom and dad about this." Sam simply said.

"I apologize for that because I secretly send your macaroni art to my faculty council and they love it." I said to Sam.

"You apologize for something that really give me a big chance." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Because I though at first, you will mad at me, gay boy." I rolled my eyes.

The door bells rings. It must be my pizza. I take my wallet from my drawer and opened the door then paid my pizza.

"Pizza everyone!" I yelled and place the pizza on the table.

I walked to the kitchen to take a big bottle of cokes and some glasses and place it on the sofa table then go back to the kitchen, forget about my burritos.

"I dont see your Nick around here." Sam said to me.

"We broke up, he moves to Toronto two weeks after valentines day and I'm getting back together with Puck one week after Nick left me." I said without looking at him.

"You didnt tell me, E." Sam pouted.

"I was very busy besides Puck and Finn went here before regionals and stayed here about three days." I sighed and give snacks to them.

"I like your necklace." Kitty smirked at me.

I looked at my necklace and chuckled. "A gift from Puck. He told me that it's a symbol that I'm belong to him."

"You and Puck are getting back together?" Tina asked me.

"Yes, since one week before regionals." I smiled happily.

"Puckerman's magic is still working." Artie laughed.

"You said that in front of another Puckerman." I laughed and smirked at Jake.

"This place seems comfortable. You and Mercedes really have a good place to stay." Stacey said to me.

"Thats why I usually love spend my day here." I smiled to them.

"Well, guys I have to go to have a technical meeting." Mr. Schue said to us.

"You know the path, Mr. Schue?" I asked Mr. Schue.

"Yes, I remember that. I'll be back." Mr. Schue said and walked off.

I close the door and walked to my room as I heard my phone is ringing. Let me guess it must be my one and only Noah Puckerman. I take my phone and look at the screen and yes he is.

"What?" I answer the phone.

"Be a sweet girl for once please." Puck yelled.

"Alright, what's up, baby?" I rolled my eyes.

"Good girl. What are you doing now?" Puck asked.

"Been talking with New Directions. They are here include your brother. You wanna say something to him?" I asked.

"Nope, I called you because I miss you, babe. I dont miss Jake." Puck said.

"Damn! I'm forget about my stove!" I hold the phone and run to the kitchen.

"Let me guess, cook something for late lunch after college?" Puck asked.

"But you dont know what I'm cooking right."

"I know that, burritos. I can smell that from here." Puck said to me.

"You cant." I chuckled.

"Babe, there is nothing that I dont know about you. Alright I'll talk to you later, I dont want them to hear our nasty conversation." Puck said.

"You were the one who always started it, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine! I'll call you again tonight. Love you." Puck said.

"I hate you." I hung up the phone.

I place my phone to the study table. And take my simple burritos to a bowl and eat it while sitting on the dining table. The others enjoying the pizza I bough and watching TV.

"You gave Puck second chance and you didnt give me any chance." Sam suddenly sit down in front of me.

"Sam, he changed into a man and you dated Brittany. What the hell wrong with you?" I frowned.

"We broke up since she graduates early and got into MIT." Sam said to me.

"Puck proof me that he changed into a man, Sam. Besides how much I have to tell you that you're my bestfriend for life."

"I'm sorry. I'm just out of love. Jean Baptise really make me down." Sam sighed and place his head on the table.

"You gonna make it, you're the leader right? Do like Finn did." I strokes his hair.

"Finn is so much better than me, E." Sam said.

"You can make it. Dont worry too much." I smiled at him.

"What can I do?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Decicated this show for Finn."

"How?" Sam asked.

"Wait here." I simply said and walked to my study table.

I opened the drawer and take Finn's drum sticks. After that I walked back to the dining table and show it to Sam.

"Finn's drum stick?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, stole it from his room. For your information, I stole many things from Finn's cupboard and his room then bring it here." I said to Sam.

"I only need to learn how to play drums and I'll be Finn." Sam said innocently.

"You can be yourself to be like Finn, Sam." I smiled at Sam.

"Thanks. You're always the best." Sam hugged me.

"You're welcome." I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nationals.

Today is the nationals championship and we are ready to face nationals and beat that Throat Explotions.

"Dont be nervous guys." Mercedes said to them.

"Yes we can fight it." I nodded.

"Guys show circle!" Mr. Schue said to us.
"This is might be our second nationals but please dont take it too easy even though that our enemy is not really hard." Mr. Schue said.

"It's hard. We all know Throat Explotions." Blaine said.

"I will kill Jean Baptise for you guys." I said to them.

"You dont need to do that alone. We will kill them together." Mr. Schue chuckled.
"Now, amazing in three!" Mr. Schue said.

3

2

1

Aaaaaaamazinggggg

"Alright good luck guys!" Mercedes said and take my hand to the audience seat.

We then walked to the audience seat and waiting for New Directions performing.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the stage last year Nationals winner from Lima, Ohio. The New Directions!!!"

Blaine:
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song

Tina with Blaine:
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Blaine (New Directions):
It's more than a feeling (More than a feeling)

Tina (with Blaine):
When I hear that old song they (used to play) (New Directions: More than a feeling)

Blaine and Tina (New Directions):
(Blaine: And) I begin dreaming (More than a feeling)

Tina (and Blaine):
'Til I see Marianne (walk away)

Blaine (with Tina and New Directions):
I see my Marianne (walking away, hey)

When I'm tired and thinking cold

Blaine with Tina:
I hide in my music, forget the day

Blaine (with New Directions):
And dream of a girl I used to know
(I closed my eyes and she slipped away)

Blaine and Tina with New Directions (New Directions):
(She slipped away) She slipped away

Blaine (New Directions):
It's more than a feeling (More than a feeling)

Tina (and Blaine):
When I hear that old song they (used to play) (New Directions: More than a feeling)

Blaine and Tina (New Directions):
(Blaine: And) I begin dreaming (More than a feeling)

Tina (and Blaine) with New Directions:
'Til I see Marianne (walk away)

Blaine with New Directions:
More than a feeling

First song already done well. Now is the second song begin. Oh God help them.

Artie:
Far
We've been traveling far
Without a home
But not without a star

Sam with Kitty:
Free
Only want to be free
We huddle close
Hang on to a dream

Kitty with New Directions (New Directions):
On the boats and on the planes
They're coming to America (They're coming to America)

Kitty with Unique and New Directions:
Never looking back again
They're coming to America

Sam (Unique):
Home (Home)
Don't it seem so far away (Don't it seem so far away)
Oh, we're traveling light today (Oh-oh)
In the eye of the storm (In the eye of the storm)

Artie (and Kitty with New Directions):
Home (New Directions: Home)
(To a new and a shiny place)
Make our bed and we'll say our grace
(Freedom's light burning warm)
Freedom's light burning warm

New Directions:
Freedom's light burning warm

Sam with New Directions (Unique):
Everywhere around the world (Everywhere)
They're coming to America (They're coming to America)
Every time that (and Unique: flag's unfurled)
They're coming to America (Ooh)

Artie (and Kitty) with New Directions:
(Got a dream to take them there)
They're coming to America
(Got a dream they've come to share)
They're coming to America

Sam and Unique with New Directions:
They're coming to America

Kitty and Sam with New Directions (Unique):
Today (Artie: We're coming) (We're coming)
Today (Today) (Artie: Ooh)
Today (Today) (Artie: We're comin', ooh)
Today (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) (Kitty with New Directions: Today)

Sam (Kitty with New Directions):
They're coming to America (Unique: They're coming to America) (Today)
They're coming to America (Artie: Oh, woah) (Artie and Kitty with New Directions: Today)
They're coming to America (Unique: America) (Today)
They're coming to America (Unique: Today, woah) (Today)

Kitty with New Directions (Artie):
(We're coming) (Unique: Ooh) Today
Today (Unique: They're coming to America)
(Ooooh) Today
(with Artie: Today)

Sam (Kitty and Unique with New Directions):
My country 'tis of thee (Today)
Sweet land of liberty (Today)
Of thee I sing (Today)

Second song done better than the first one. I keep holding my hand hope for the best for them. The other have backup song when Sam start singing.

Sam:
I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

Blaine with Sam (Blaine):
I have run, I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
(These city walls)
Only to be with you

Blaine with Sam and New Directions:
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Artie:
I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing fingertips
It burnt like fire
This burning desire

Tina with Artie (Tina):
I have spoke with the tongue of angels
(I have held) (Artie: I have held)
Hand of a devil
It was warm (in the night) (Artie: In the night)
(I was cold as a stone) (Artie: Cold as a stone)

Blaine and Sam with Artie and New Directions (Tina):
But I still (But I still) (and Tina: Haven't found)
What I'm looking for (What I'm looking for)
But I still (But I still) (and Tina: Haven't found)
Wat I'm looking for (What I'm looking for)

Blaine with Tina (Artie):
I believe in the kingdom come (I believe, oh)
Then all the colors will bleed into one (Bleed into one)
Bleed into one (Ooh, yeah)

Blaine (Tina):
But yes, I'm still running (Yes, I'm still running) (Artie: Yes, I'm still running)

Sam (Artie):
You broke the bonds and you loosed the chains
Carried the cross and, oh, my shame
Oh, my shame (Ooh)
You know I believe it (I believe it)
(New Directions: You know I believe) (Mh, I believe it)

Blaine with New Directions (Artie):
But I still haven't found (Still haven't found)
What I'm looking for (Yeah, yeah, hey)
But I still haven't found (No, no, yeah)
What I'm looking for (Oh, no, no, no)
But I still (Blaine: Still) haven't found
What I'm looking for (Blaine: What I'm looking for) (What I'm looking for)

New Directions (Blaine and Tina):
But I still (But I still) (and Blaine and Tina: Haven't found) (Artie: Ooh)
What I'm looking for (Sam: What I'm looking for) (Blaine, Sam, and Tina: Looking for)

Artie, Blaine, Sam, and Tina with New Directions (Tina):
(Artie, Blaine, and Sam: But I still) (But I still) haven't found (Artie: Haven't found)
What I'm looking for

New Directions ended up their song with Sam throw Finn's drum stick into the air. I gave it to him and he hold it. Really wish Finn could see this. Unfortunately he is in Lima right now.

Mercedes and I standing and clapping as their finish their performance. This is the last performance of Nationals today and I cant wait for the winner announcement.

"I cant wait for the winner announcement." Mercedes chuckled.

"Me too." I chuckled.

"Now this the time that we are waiting for." The four judges come to the stage.

"In my hand the result of the winner for the Nationals. And on the fourth place goes to This Is Harmony!" A judges said.

"On the third place goes to The Amazonians." Another judges said.

Mercedes and I looked at each other and holding hand each other. Come on, New Directions please on the first place.

"Now, it's the time that we are waiting for and there will be one champion in this show choir championship." A judges said.

"On the second place goes to NEW DIRECTIONS! Which mean that the winner of Nationals Championship this year is Throat Explotions!!!"

Mercedes and I looked at each other and gasped. I can see that there are disappointing face from New Directions's member. We lost. We only got second place.

Mr. Schue look so disappointed but he still trying to calm down. Mercedes and I leave the audience seat and decided to meet them in the backstage and make them feel better.

I cant believe that this is happening. The time when New Directions lose from Nationals. We cant get our biggest trophy back.

"Emily Hudson and Mercedes Jones. The alumnus of New Directions. It's sad to see your former club lose on Nationals because you guys are graduated." Jean Baptise grinned at me and Mercedes.

I just glared at him and about to punch his face but Mercedes hold my hand hard and take me away to leave him.

"He is another version of Jesse St. Claus and Sebastian Smythe!" I yelled.

"Calm down, E." Mercedes calm me down.

"I really wanna get into his face with my fist!" I groaned.

"You dont need to, Emily. We already deserve this. I just wanna say thank you so much for letting us stayed in your apartment and have rehearsal there." Mr. Schue said to me and Mercedes.

"You guys can stay for a night." Mercedes said.

"No, we will go back to Lima tonight. Dont worry." Mr. Schue half smiled at us.

"Mr. Schue I'm so sorry." I half smiled at Mr. Schue.

"It's okay. Come on guys." Mr. Schue said to the others and walked off.

Mercedes and I still gasped and look sad. We lost in sectionals and nationals after we graduated. What the hell wrong with New Directions? God.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 6.9K 43
Emily-Grace Madison starts at a new school called William McKinley High School. This is the place where she meets her first love. She also meets a fa...
98.5K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...
56.6K 852 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...