Batman's Daughter ΒΉ β˜Ύπƒπ‚ 𝐂�...

By BatgirlGeek

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬- Catwoman tells Batman that she's pregnant... with h... More

<<Disclamier>>
Batman's Daughter: Chapter One: The Surprise
Chapter Two: Protection
Update
Chapter Three: Welcome! (Let the Chaos begin!)
Chapter Four: A Surprise Guest and the Baby Comes!!!
Chapter Five: What the Heck?!?
Update (yes! Another one!)
Chapter Six: Let's Keep This a Secret?
Chapter Seven: Two Years Later
Chapter Eight: Umm...This Awkward...Hehe!
Chapter Nine: Gotham Academy
Chapter Eleven: My House is Your House
Chapter Twelve: The Epic Card Battle!
In the need of an idea...
Chapter Thirteen: Silence is Best and the First Kiss is a Memory.
Chapter Fourteen: The Kidnapping of Helena Wayne.
Chapter Fifteen: Race Against Time.
Help! Need Idea!
Chapter Sixteen: Haley Bros. Circus.
Chapter Seventeen: Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Happy Birthday Tim!
Having writer's block and an awesome story!
Chapter Nineteen: A Proposal Gone Wrong
Chapter Twenty: Another Bad Day
Chapter Twenty-One: JayCass
New Reader!
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Son that He Never Knew
Chapter Twenty-Three: Son of a Bat
Chapter Twenty-Four: Demon Spawn P1
Chapter Twenty-Five: Demon Spawn P2
Thank you!
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Son of a Friend.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: My Name Is...
Book Title?
I knew I had 7 readers!!!

Chapter Ten: An Arrest and Gunman

780 23 6
By BatgirlGeek

Catwomen's POV
I decided to be patient and wait till everyone left. It was now 2:30 in the afternoon. Guards went home early on Mondays so this was my chance to steal the diamond. It wasn't a big deal. Just a couple of lasers to avoid. Piece of cake. The bad part was when I went to take the diamond. I had a fake diamond to fill it's place but I dropped and the alarm went off. Next thing I know, I'm at a police station. I guess they put me on knock out gas so I wouldn't escape. I hope the police don't use it all the time. Anyway I got my mugshot and was put in a cell. There was a guy in the other cell next door kept eyeing me. Total creep. Maybe I should go back to one of my old suits with no cleavage? Hm.

Helena's POV
I was still watching TV when someone knocked on the door. I looked through our peephole. It was our mailman guy. "Mail!" He said gruffly.
"You can just drop it on the mat.
"You have to sign it ma'am." The mailman replied. I reluctantly open the door. The man didn't have a electronic pad to sign instead he had gun! My eyes grew wide and I ran as fast as I could out the fire escape. The man ran after me. Two more men were on the left side of the alleyway so I went the other way. "Come back here!!!" They shouted. I was on Fanny Street and suddenly the men were on the ground darts in their necks. I looked up to find Stephanie!

Spoiler's POV
I saw a couple of jerks chasing after Helena so I decided to help her. I knocked them out with some of my darts. Helena looked up at me and smiled real big.
"Spoiler? What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I was in the neighborhood," I replied, "come on, I'm taking home." I said. We chatted about life, love, our family and the news as we walked back to Wayne Manor.

Author's Notes
Sorry this is shorter! I decided to put in when Helena comes to Wayne Manor.
Bye!!😍
BatgirlGeek❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 852 48
Bruce and Selina are now 18. They have not talked to each other for a while. When Bruce and Selina reconnect. Things seem to fall into place. When o...
193K 6.7K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
28.2K 568 20
Events take place after S4. Selina Kyle wakes up in a hospital outside of Gotham, and realizes that Bruce Wayne broke his promise to stay with her...
143K 2.9K 94
Random (hopefully funny) Batboys oneshots hope you like them I am literally obsessed with Batman (he is my favourite Superhero) and also the Batboys...