50 days with Magcon•Jacob Sar...

By save-me-from-myselfx

I snapped a selfie and titled it "contest" after I put a swiped a filter on it, I sent it to Cameron's snapch... More

Chapter. 1❤️
Chapter. 2❤️
Chapter 3.❤️
Chapter 4.❤️
Chapter 5.❤️
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 7.❤️

Chapter 6.❤️

343 11 7
By save-me-from-myselfx

|A D D Y|

Once everyone stopped staring at me, I walked to my bag. I stuffed my pjs in there and walked over to my phone that was charging.

I decided on wearing my favorite big sweater that says, "Go to hell for heavens sake." And some clear black lace leggings and some black knee socks. (Thats her in thePicture)

I unplugged my phone and started texting Lacey...

|JACOB|

I told everyone the plan for the song and so I told Hunter and Brandon to distract her because Hunter likes het too and I don't want him to be part of it..

|A D D Y|

"Addison." I heard a soft voice. I looked up to see Hunter towering over me.
I smiled in response. "Uh wanna take a walk for a bit... With Brandon too."

I nodded, "of course.. I would love to!" I blushed after i sounded obsessed.
I looked down so my hair could cover my face so he wouldn't tell I was blushing.

"Lets go then!" Brandon said impatiently. I laughed and covered my mouth with my sleeve. Hunter smiled and stared at me. "Your beautiful." He whispered.

I tilted my head to the right a little. "Oh ummmmm! Sorry didn't mean to." He blushed and scratched his head.

I smiled and shook my head side to side then giggled. While the other boys were focusing on Jacob.. Whispering for some reason, I decided to grab Hunter's hand and drag him out the hotel room.

"Uh! Were leaving!" Brandon yelled.
They nodded in response but Hunter and I were already out the door. Still hand in hand.

"Guys wait for me!!" Brandon yelled after us. I feel like a whole different person.. I even dressed like one, and i like it.

Im excited to hang out with Hunter today...
.

.

.

| JACOB |

"Hunter?' I asked into the phone.

"Yea?" He responded.

"Bring her to the park."

"Will do!" He ended the call.

I sighed being nervous about this whole thing. The boys left to the mall so they could "leave us alone"

|ADDY|

I ran a hand through my hair as Hunter grabbed my hand and said, "Lets go to the park!" I laughed.

.

.

We arrived at the park and Brandon walked up to Jacob. I looked over at Hunter confused and he said, "lets go to him."

I sighed, "okay" i told him. I don't really wanna talk to him right now.
We walked up to him and said, "sit down." He had a guitar in his arms and i raised an eyebrow then just slowly sat on the grass.

Hunter and Brandon stood my the swings watching. I looked their way and Hunter shrugged.

He started strumming his guiter and started singing...

I know that we just meet and maybe this is dumb

But i feel like there was something from the moment there we touched...

He kept in singing, was he singing this for me? I scoffed in my head. Does he really think i would just run into his arms because hes Jacob Sartorius

Ugh, I cant believe him..

.

.

He finished up the song then looked at me... "Did you like it?" He asked. "Yes."

"You did??!" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah.. Im sure your girlfriend will love it!" I emphasized girlfriend. I got up smiled and waved sarcastically, "bye jacob!!" I called out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
78.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...