Destruction (X-Men/Wolverine...

By Big_turd_blossom

"She loved him not because he had brought her back to life. She had been like a caterpillar in a cocoon and h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40-The End

Chapter 25

2.4K 79 16
By Big_turd_blossom

The Professor had told me to stay in Sacramento until he could get Storm to fly over and get me.

I didn't know where to go, so I just walked up and down the same street.

It was dark out and I was getting worried.

I kept my arms wrapped tightly around me as I waited.

The heavy sound of footsteps behind me made my heart race.

I continued walking, hoping to find some opened store to at least walk into until Storm came.

But my luck was terrible. I couldn't find a single opened store.

An arm suddenly wrapped around my waist while a hand came to cover my mouth.

I kicked and screamed into the man's hand, doing my damnedest to get free.

"Shhh, pretty girl." The man whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending bad shivers down my spine.

I managed to put my hand on his arm and basically burn the flesh off.

He cried out at the pain and let me go with a shove.

I fell back on to the concrete, pain erupting in my elbow.

I let myself roll on to my side to cradle my elbow. The pain was terrible and it was enough to make me think I had broken it.

The man grabbed my ankles and began to pull me towards him.

Just as I was about to let out a scream, the mutation took over, protecting me from the man.

Third Person P.O.V.

As Storm and Logan neared the city of Sacramento, Storm cleared the skies of any clouds so she could see the city.

"Professor? Where is she at?" Storm asked, hoping his telepathy would pick up.

"Go quick to Twenty Fourth and Walters'. She's being attacked." Professor Xavier spoke urgently.

"Where the hell is Twenty Fourth and Walters?" Logan mumbled.

"Right there." Storm pointed out on the GPS screen.

The Blackbird jet was landed on a rooftop.

Logan was jumping down the fire exit while Storm flew down.

By the time they reached Embry-Lynn, they found her standing on the sidewalk, staring into the eyes of the man in front of her.

"Embry-Lynn!" Logan shouted.

She seemed to be ignoring him, all of her attention was drawn to the man in front of her.

Logan started to move towards her when the man turned to ashes right in front of his eyes.

"Logan." Storm sounded uneasy, placing a hand on Logan's shoulder. "She's lost it."

Logan watched as the sidewalk began to get ripped up and the glass from the shop windows near Embry shattered and the whole ground seemed to start trembling.

"Embry-Lynn! Listen to me!" Logan shouted above the noise of the shaking earth below him.

A chunk of building fell down in front of Storm, who jumped back from the boulder sized building piece.

Embry-Lynn raised her hands, palm up beside her.

The sidewalk that had been pulled from the ground began to disintegrate rapidly. The vehicle parked off to Embry's right started to suffer the same fate.

The building across the street came crashing down, sending debris in Logan and Storm's direction.

Logan shielded his eyes from the debris while Storm focused the wind currents to blow the debris away from her.

"Logan, we have to stop her."

"Do you have any ideas?" He asked her with a bit of sarcasm and sass.

"The only way I think it would work is to knock her out." Storm said. "But if I were to get that close, she could kill me."

"I'm not fighting her, Storm."

"Then I'll electrocute her, only enough to knock her out." Storm added the last part when she saw Logan's eyes widen.

"Don't hurt her." He all but growled to his friend.

Storm nodded and looked back to Embry-Lynn.

She began to focus hard on the lightening in the air. Storm didn't want to kill Embry at all, so she had to be as careful as possible.

A second building came down across the street, the sound of screaming civilians and the echoing crash filled the air.

People had begun to exit their apartments in the building just a couple hundred feet in front of Embry-Lynn.

"Get back inside!" Logan yelled to them, running towards them.

But before he could even pass Embry-Lynn, the six people closest to Embry disappeared in the wind as ashes.

The lightening came from the sky and sounded off with a big crack.

Embry-Lynn immediately fell to the ground, unconscious.

Logan rushed to pick up Embry and looked to Storm.

"Go make sure the jet's started."

Storm nodded and flew up to the rooftop.

Logan took the stairs, running as fast as he could.

He didn't want a mob of the police to come out and harm Embry-Lynn.

•*•*•

Nearly three hours later, Embry-Lynn was in one of the safe rooms underneath the school. The room she was in was bomb proof, so it would be able to contain her if the other Embry got out again.

Logan and the Professor were in the room with her.

"Are you sure LeBeau isn't coming back?" Logan asked.

"He and Embry-Lynn had an argument before she contacted me. He said he was leaving for New Orleans and I expect that is where he is." Xavier moved his wheel chair away from Embry's unconscious body on the bed. "She's waking up."

Logan tensed up a little, but moved to stand beside her.

As Embry-Lynn's eyes opened, they were the normal green color.

"You okay, Embry?" Logan asked softly.

She didn't say anything for a while. Her eyes squeezed shut again and her fists clenched tightly. She was trying to keep the beast inside at bay.

After nearly six minutes of her silence, her body went lax and she let out a breath of relief.

Embry-Lynn's P.O.V.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Logan.

He gave me a soft smile, his hand brushing against mine.

"Are you okay, Embry?"

"I've felt better." I admitted quietly. As I started to try to move myself to sit up, I realized I was strapped to the bed by my ankles and wrists. "Logan? What-What's going on?" I didn't like this and it was making me panic.

"Just hold on." Logan quickly undid all four straps and helped me sit up.

"Do you remember what happened, Embry-Lynn?" Professor Xavier asked as he moved towards me.

"I-I remember a man. He tried to grab me and I fought back and disintegrated a place on his arm but.... everything went black after that."

"I'll tell her." Logan told Xavier.

"If you need me, you know where to find me." The Professor gave me a soft smile before leaving.

"What happened?" I asked Logan.

"When Storm and I got to you, your other side was already out." Logan spoke quietly.

"Oh God." I could feel my stomach start to turn as I looked down at the floor. "How many?" I whispered.

"How many what?"

"How many people did I kill?"

He locked eyes with me, his hand coming to rest on my knee.

"Seven."

I tore my eyes away from him and shook my head.

"I-I can't be around civilians."

"You just have to work on it—,"

"I've tried, Logan. I clearly can't control it." My voice cracked.

I pushed myself off of the bed but as soon as my feet hit the cold steel floor, my knees buckled.

Logan caught me and picked me up.

"Don't you want to go to your room?" Logan asked.

I nodded, burying my face in his chest.

Hey guys!! What's up!!

Happy late Fourth of July my fellow patriots!!!

Thank you all so so so so much for everything you do! I love you all so much! You have no idea!!

And speaking of ideas. What do you want? Like do you want to see someone die? Do you want Embry and Logan to confess their love for each other? Do you want them to sleep together? Like sleep sleep?

Give me answers!!

Vote and Comment!!

<3 Kacey <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9K 55
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦. [𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘰𝘤] [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳...
2.3K 92 18
"i let my ego down and then i rise back up." male reader x blue lock omegaverse au
213K 6.8K 43
"My name is Charles Xavier " he says, "and this is my friend Erik Lensherr. We're here, your safe now." Before you pass out in his arms you choke out...
236K 8.7K 31
You were so much better than the rest of them. DRUIG / FEM OC [ MARVELS ETERNALS ]