I'm BTS's Choreographer [Comp...

By KP0P_Beccca

Rebecca Lee is a normal girl, she's 19 years old and has a good life. Rebecca has danced her whole life and t... More

One| Rebecca Lee
Two| Meeting them for the first time
Three| Finally getting a job
Four|Almost late
Five|Q&A
Six|Teahyung's ex..
Seven|First Dance Practice
Eight| Kookie in love?
Nine|Selca time with Bts
Ten|Texting All Night Long
Eleven|Give Back My Phone!
Twelve|War Of Hormone
Thirteen|Confession
Fourteen|I Like U
Fifteen|No shirt!
Sixteen|Party (Part 1)
Sventeen| Party (Part 2)
Eighteen|3 More Dances
Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..
Twenty One|Interview
Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)
Twenty Three|Date Night (2)
Twenty Four|Date Night (3)
Twenty Five|Date Night (4)
Twenty Six|Date Night (5)
Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)
Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)
Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months
Thirty|Why lie?
Thirty One|Birthday Party
Thirty two|I hate my life
Thirty three| what is going on?
Thirty Four|Sneaking Out
Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca
Thirty Six | Punishment
Thirty Seven |The love of my life
Thirty Eight |Jagiya
Thirty Nine | I will quit too!
Forty|Be My First..
Forty One |I'm Back Baby
Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?
Forty Three | Moving?
Forty Four| You Need A Vacation
Forty Five |A Secret Plan?
Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow
Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date
Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You
Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Twenty|Breanna's New Job

459 14 13
By KP0P_Beccca

~Rebecca's Pov~
I just came home from BigHit. I feel bad for the boys they have to practice like crazy.
"My sweetie pie is home~" my mom said loud and hugged me.
"Hey mom, how was your day?" I asked her tired.
"Good as usual, but we had way more costumes today. Ever since you brought those boy your working with to the restaurant young girls and some boys too but mostly girls have started to eat there, so it's always crowded now."
"Oh wow but that good, you get more money and the restaurant gets popular." I said. "Where's dad and Yessi?"
"Your father is out with the trash and for your sister, she's out with a friend." She answered me and smiled quite evil. I got confused.
"What's with that look mom? What friend is she with?"
"She's with a boy!" She whispered, still had that evil smile. "She said she had to spend a lot of time with him because he's leaving soon."
I smiled, obviously it's Jungkook, her lovely little boyfriend.
"Ohhh I see~" I said in a teasing voice. "I'm going to my room, I'm really tired."
"But you haven't eaten anything, you have to eat."
"I eat before I got here." I lied.
"Oh okey, go and rest."

I walked to my room and laid down on my bed, I was just about to fall asleep but my phone stopped me. I took it and answered. It was Breanna.
"Hello?"
"Unnieeeee!!!" She yelled so loud that my ears hurt.
"Yah don't yell!" I screamed back at her.
"Oh sorry unnie." She said and lowered her voice.
"What's up? Why are you so happy?"
"I GOT THE JOB!" She yelled again.
"WHAT! DO YOU MEAN THAT JOB!!" I yelled back.
"Yes yes yes! I'm going to be Exo's newest stylist!!"
"Wow yes omg finally! You been trying to get that job for months. When do you start?"
"Tomorrow."
"Okey. Oh my god! I can't believe you got the Job!" I said happily. "Like your going to meet Exo every day, your going to meet Sexy Kai!"
"Yah unnie you have a boyfriend now, you can't said that."
"Yeah I know but he's still hot as fuck!" She laughed at my comment. "And your going to Baekhyun, what if you two star dating?!"
"Stop unnie that would never happen." She laughed.
"I'm seriously! I think you two would be like the perfect couple! You two are going to date I just know it!" I said in a teasing voice. Bre was still laughing, she had the cutest laugh ever.
"Unnie, can you come with me? I don't want to be alone."
"What do you mean it! I'm going to meet Exo omg! Umm let me think..." I said and rolled over on my back. "What time? Because I start work at 10  am tomorrow, the boys are doing something else in the morning."
"Oh that's perfect! Can you to my house at 8?"
"Sure, See you then. I have to sleep now, there's a lot on work right now. I think your going to love their comeback."
"I always love their comebacks. Sleep well unnie."
"You too." I said and ended the phone call.

***

I woke up at 6 am the next morning. I felt really happy that morning, so I jumped out of my bed with a big smile, I looked at my phone like always and then plugged my headphones in so I could listen to some music. I listened to Bts new song "Fire", one of the songs I'm doing choreograph on. I had it on replay, I loved it! As I listened to it I fixed my bed and cleaned up a bit in my room so it wouldn't look like a bomb had exploded in there.

I walked into the bathroom and did all the things you do there and I took a 10 minute shower, when I was done in the bathroom I walked to my closet. I opened the doors and staring at my clothes.
"Ughh I have nothing to wear!" I said and sighed. I looked everywhere and then finally found something.

I knew that I would dance with the boys later today so I some dancing clothes. I took it on and then did my makeup. I did it simple, I'm not that good at makeup, so I just put some eyeliner and mascara on. I brushed my hair and pig everything in a high ponytail. I walked down to the kitchen to see Both my mom and my dad did breakfast to everyone.
"Helloooooo~ I said and sat down at the table.
"Oh someone is happy." Dad said and let looked at me. "What's up?"
"Breanna is Exo's newest stylist, she got the job yesterday so she want me to come with her!"
"Exo.. Like XoXo?" My mom asked. I looked at her seriously.
"No mom, not like that. It's a boy group and I'm really excited to see them!" I said and clapped.
"Oh okey, but you have to eat sweetie." She said and placed some food in front of me. I smiled and started to eat everything quickly. I thank them for the food and quickly left the house.

I looked at time, I had 30 minutes left. I took the closest bus and jumped on it. The bus was crowded with people and it made me a bit uncomfortable but I managed to find a set, I sat down but soon after I saw a old lady. I quickly stood up and gave her my set, she thanked me and said That I were a nice girl.

***

I had my headphones in and I was listening to "Save me" I had to come up with ideas for the choreograph. I had the song on repeat and I tried to come up with something as I waited on the bus before it came to Bre's house.
I got of the bus after 8 minutes and walked to her house.
Bre was already outside waiting on me. She was dressed nicely and looked really pretty, like always.

I guess now that she's a stylist she has to wear nice clothes all the time.
She ran to me excited and hugged me.
"Come on Unnie we have to go~" she said and jumped up and down. I laughed a bit and got excited as well.

We made our way to her new work.
SM Entertainment.

We stood outside and stared at the big building. Breanna took my Hand, I looked at her and she looked nervous.
"It's going to be fine. You always wanted this job, remember?" I said and smiled a big smile. She smiled nervously back.
I started to walk and dragged her slightly inside the building.

Breanna told the receptionist who she was and we were shown to a room, it was a dressing room and their was a lot of people both girls and boys and they all looked stressed.
There was running back and forth, people preparing makeup and different outfits.
"Excuse me, is anyone of you Breanna, the new stylist?" A young beautiful lady asked us. I looked at Breanna and gave her a small push on the side.
"O-oh yes that's me." She said nervously.
"Good and who is this?"
"I'm Rebecca, her friend. I came to support Breanna." I said.
"Okey so nice but you can't stay to long, as you can see we have a lot going on. " the lady said. "My name is Kim Seohyun. I'm going to help you and show you around here, you can say I'm your Mentor." She said fast and kindly. "Exo will be here any second, so we have to start now."

The young lady called Seohyun walked to the outfits and Breanna and I followed her. Seohyun told me to sit on the couch so I didn't disturbed anyone.
I sat down and gave Breanna thumbs up and said that she would do juts find and stop being nervous.
Seohyun and Bre stood near the outfit that Exo was going to wear. Exo was going to be guests at a talk show.
I saw how Seohyun gave Bre bunch of clothes and she then she walked into another room.

~Breanna's Pov~
Seohyun gave me three outfit that I would carry to the next room, the room where Exo are going to change. I was still nervous but I was still happy, I have tried for months to get this job and I finally have it so I need to stop being so nervous. I'm a big ExoL so that was a big part of why I was so nervous but I have to clam myself. I'm going to meet Exo and I was screaming on my inside, but I knew that they wouldn't like to work with a crazy fangirl so I need to clam down now!

I hung up the clothes and was still in my own little world, I thought about what I would say to Exo and what to do and not act like a crazy fan. But suddenly some one touched my shoulder making me jump, I turned my head to see Seohyun.
"They are here now, just do as I say."
I nodded and smiled slightly.
"Go to the other room and get the rest of the clothes."
I walked back to the room where Rebecca unnie were sitting. She saw me and got up.
"Having fun?" She asked.
"Yeah wanna help me?" Rebecca nodded and then helped me.
"When is Exo coming? I have to go soon."
"Soon, just wait."

We walked back and forth between the room and then we saw them. The walked in One by one, the first one was Suho and Chanyeol. Rebecca's mouth dropped to the ground as well with mine. The last one that entered the room was Baekhyun. My heart started to beat fast, I can't believe it's actually him!
We made eye contact and I just stared but so did he.
"Bre? Breanna?? Come on you have to work and I have to go." Rebecca said and hit me slightly, I slowly looked at her.
"Oh okey, thanks for coming here." I said and hugged her.
"Have fun with them." She said and walked passed the boys. She said hello and bowed, they did the same to her and then she left.

The boys sat down in front of the mirrors. Baekhyun sat down beside Kai and I saw that he was still looking at me through the mirror. I bit my bottom lip and looked down shyly.
"Breanna go to Baekhyun and wait for me, I will be there soon." I looked up again and saw him still staring at my. I walked to him slowly. I bowled slightly to him and he smiled.
"Hello are you new?" He asked in English. I looked at him and nodded. "What's your name? How old are you?" He kept asking me stuff in English, he's English is so cute. I didn't know what to say, my heart is beating really fast. "Hello are you listening?" He asked and waved his hand in front of me.

"Hey Baekhyun!" Seohyun said when he came up to us. I felt relief that she came, I'm too awkward.
"Hey Seohyun, who the new girl?" He asked her in Korean.
"Oh this is Breanna, she's the new stylist here."
"Oh really, me and the boys will take good care of her." He said and winked at me through the mirror. I bit my lip and looked down.
"Ohh damn, I forgot something. I'm back in five don't be mean to Bre." Seohyun said and walked away.

"Hyung who's that girl?" Kai asked Baekhyun while he looked at me. The
"This is our new stylist Breanna. Be nice to her."
"Oh I will."
"She's hot right?" Baekhyun asked him and smirked. My eyes got big of surprises, he said I was hot omg! He doesn't know that I can Korean so he didn't understand my reaction. But he kept talking to Kai that I looked hot, I didn't know what to do.
"Seohyun Unnie?" I called out and turned around and saw her walking to me.
"Yes?"
"Can I use the bathroom?" Baekhyun looked at me quite shocked, probably because I talked Korean. I walked out the room. I hurried up walking to the bathroom and just hide inside. I blushed like crazy, I took up my phone and texted the group chat with all the girls. I said that Baekhyun called me Hot and they all reply back 'What' 'OMG' and all that. And then Rebecca said 'I told you he would like you! I can see the future bitch!' I laughed a bit and agreed with her.

I walked out from the bathroom after 5 minutes, I came back to the room and saw that Baekhyun wasn't there anymore. I looked around and didn't see him.
Seohyun came up to me and said that I have to go to the other room. I did as she said and walked into the room.
When I walk into the room I saw Baekhyun changing. I placed my hands over my eyes and turned around. Baekhyun laughed slightly.

"I'm done, you can turn around." He said in Korean this time. I turned around and saw him without a shirt.
"What the fuck?!" I slightly yelled and covered my eyes again. He laughed even more now.
"So now I'm done, for real this time." He said and I looked at him, he told the truth. "Sorry for that and the things i said before."
"It's fine, I don't mind." I said and looked down.
"You look down to much" he took his hand to my chin and pulled it up so we made eye contact with each other. I felt how red my face was. "Stop looking down, your too pretty to look down." My heart bet fast again.
"Um I think w-we should w-work." I stuttered.
"Your right." He said and let go of me. He walked passed me and into the next room. I stood alone in the room. 'What the F was that about?! Oh my gosh.' I thought to myself.

***
My first day was over and I was talking all my stuff and put them in a bag. I was just about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist making me stop. I turned around and saw Baekhyun. She smiled at me.
"Please go out with me." He begged. My eye widened, what did he just say?
"W-what?"
"Go out with me."
"Why would you want to go out with me?"
"Because I can't stop thinking about you, that's why." I blushed, he was so cute and romantic. I slightly nodded meaning yes to his question.
"Good, here's my number." He said and gave me A pice of paper. He walked away to the rest of the guys and I kept staring at him.
'How could Rebecca be so right?' I asked myself and began walking home.

--------
Hello hope you liked the new chapter~
Please don't forget to comment and vote
Have a good day / night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789 31 26
Rebecca and Jimin were best friends when they were younger, except they grew apart when Rebecca moved from Korea to America at age seven. When they m...
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...
595 8 14
A girl named Rebecca gets her dream trip to South Korea where she stays with her friend Amanda, a half Korean, half American, in her luxury house. Wh...
1.3K 17 18
This is about a girl who always gets caught in mischief, from fighting with adults to stealing things and even killing people. Because of all the tro...