Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 2: Shiki Senri
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 37: Princess Aminta
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 41: The Waiting
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal

5.5K 170 12
By roorooroopie

Chapter 39:

The News of the Criminal

   We both turned to face Kaname as he stood in the centre of the Ball; everyone else was doing the same. His face was facing the ground for a few moments before he lifted it and caught everyone’s eyes with a charming grin. They all watched and wondered for his next move was.

   “I would like to welcome everyone for turning up this fine evening. I really appreciate your presence. You deserve my gratitude.” He began opening his arms wide. Everyone smiled at him at his fine, comforting greeting but they had no idea what would come of it and neither did I. “I know most of you have little clue as to why I planned this Ball unexpectedly. I wanted to get to know our neighbours and allies. I wanted to greet Vampires and humans from nearby who of which I have not met before and may be greatly thanked in the future.”

   This is when mutters and whispers travelled around the brightly coloured hall. People looked quizzical and also a bit frightened, most likely by the word ‘Ally’. They had an idea now where this was going, well—some of them anyway.

   “Do you know Shiki?” I whispered to him.

   He nodded and continued to watch Kaname with open eyes.

   “You all are very kind, loving Vampires. I am very pleased that I have met you. Yet I apologise for the one of the main reasons why I created this Venue.” This is when people began to whisper louder and even step back a bit. The thought of danger was surely arising.  “Something uncomfortable has begun to arise and it has taken target on this Academy. Something fierce and powerful and our Academy’s walls cannot withstand it. Our students and hunters cannot protect us alone. What is coming is a Dark Wave. A war created by one Pure Blood Vampire and many Level E Vampires.” He ended as his face went from welcoming to complete seriousness. He looked very unhappy and so did everyone else in the Venue.

   “So what?” Spoke up a middle ages woman, “You expect to come here and bow down asking for our help? You want us to risk our lives for this Academy when most of the students are human?” Her opinion was greatly supported by the people around her as they nodded in agreement.

   Kaname shrugged, “I am asking yes but it is not a demand. We cannot win this war on our own.” He replied shaking his head.

   “You cannot expect us to just waltz into battle though, that’s preposterous!” Cried a man in a brown, denim jacket. “It’s suicide!”

   “It’s suicide if we don’t help them either.” Spoke a young girl probably not older than 20. “They are asking for our strength. With all of us equalling to many Pure Blood’s, Aristocrats and hunters we’ll have a much better chance against an army of Level E vampires. Our abilities are more powerful and yes, we may be injured but Kaname has shown us a good time and a friendly neighbour.” She ended with a nod.

   “OK, you can go with them and we’ll go home.” Spoke the man in the denim jacket.

   This was getting ridiculous, “That’s why he’s offering. You do not have to if you don’t want to. However, this is your chance to prove you are a worthy ally to us. If you ever need to be helped in the future and you chose not to help us now, we cannot guarantee our help for you.” I spoke up and walked out into view. Everyone’s eyes suddenly turned onto me.

   “And when will anyone attack us?” The woman from before asked angrily, but also in curiosity.

   “A Pure Blood Vampire, not long ago was targeted and framed by another Pure Blood. She was lead to suicide as the Vampire’s Association came to capture her. Yet she was not the one killing people and driving them into Level E stages. She was a nice and beautiful person who didn’t deserve it.” I stopped for a moment to halt myself from tearing up. “Anyone can be targeted, any one of you. Do not say you are safe because with him out there and with this much power, none of us are really safe. This Vampire is smart, fast and evasive. We need you and if we fail, you may end up failing later in life as well.” I stepped back and covered my face in distress. Oh Terra… You were amazing…

   Shiki took my hand and lead me back into the circle of people. He placed his arms over my shoulders, “You are brave.” He said, “And beautiful, thank you.” His mouth spoke those exact words and I was taken aback. My face went red and I pulled myself into his arms. He’s so cute!

   My speech lead to many people talking amongst themselves and some began to be in deep thought. “I will fight for you and your school Kaname Kuran!” announced the young girl from before. She came to stand in front of him and glanced at me.

   I broke away from Shiki slowly and smiled at her. One is better than none.

   “The more allies the better I suppose,” spoke a white haired boy with a shady sort of look about him. He also entered the circle. “Anyone else care to join us and our army?”

   Most began to look around and soon in ones, twos and then even threes more and more people began to crowd into the circle to help us fight! However, there were still many other Vampires still surrounding us with blank looks on their faces.

   I wanted to join the people in the middle so me and Shiki walked in. I noticed Asuna, Zero, Yuuki and all the other Vampires from the night class walk into the centre too. “Thank you,” I thanked everyone who offered to help. I glanced at the remaining people from around the circle. “Please,” I called out to them, “Please, you don’t know how much we’ll need it.” I didn’t even know how much we’d need it myself. I wasn’t exactly prepared but I knew the more the merrier. I was afraid but I was hiding it.

   A few more people came into the centre and after a few more minutes, the twenty odd Vampires of which refused to help walked toward the entrance. The group contained the man in the denim jacket and the middle aged woman. But I could see in Kaname’s eyes, he didn’t care. We had a lot of people’s help and that’s all that truly mattered.

After a while of everyone talking to Kaname and me and my friends getting some food and drinks, Kaname had something else to say.

   “Thank you, all of you for being so very kind in helping in our fight. However, there is something else you should know.” Everyone’s ears perked up and Kaname turned to look at me with a saddened face. I was incredibly confused.

   “We do have reason to believe that this Pure Blood Vampire has an acquaintance. A very powerful one. A Vampire Hunter in particular.” Everyone began to gasp and tremble in fear. I just stood there staring.

   “Why didn’t you tell us before?” Asked a tall man with a long, dark beard.

   “Because it is not certain. This is a dangerous man who has most likely planned this attack. He has most likely requested the Pure Blood’s help in the Dark Wave and we are still looking into it.” Kaname kept a watchful eye on me. I had no idea why so I raised an eyebrow.

   “We do have a strong Vampire Hunter on our side though. She has the same abilities of which he carries.” I almost jumped out of my own skin. My mouth dropped open and I stood there staring without a thought in my head. What the hell was going on?! “He was supposed to be in jail but has recently escaped. I’m sorry Miss Yamazaki.” Kaname said facing me. I just stood there staring at him blankly without a thought in mind. Everyone’s eyes were on me but I couldn’t even see them. It was as if my whole vision crumbled before my eyes and my chest pounded like a jackhammer. I gasped for small breaths as I tried to take in this information… him… him… HIM?! NO!

   “Hey escaped…?” I mumbled. Those were the only words of which could escape my lonesome breath. My trembling body started to put me off balance so I pulled out a chair and sat down near the food. Asuna skipped over to me.

   “Unfortunately that is the news.” Kaname repeated.

   “Yuna…?” Asuna whispered. She had no idea who we were talking about.

   I turned to her as tears began to sting the back of my eyes, “My father.” I said with a shaky voice which didn’t sound like my own, “He must have my powers. I must have inherited it from him. He’s…” I couldn’t finish the sentence without my eyes clouding in tears, “He’s a very bad man. I hate him.”

   “Like I said before, we do not know if this is certain but it may be true.” Kaname said shaking his head.

   After thinking to myself for a few moments and wondering about if I’d have to fight, let alone face my father in battle. This is ridiculous. And then I thought of something absolutely horrible. If my father had broken out of jail… oh my God!

   I jumped up out of my seat, brushed the tears from my eyes and ran to the entrance of the hall in my awkward heels. “I have to go now!” I cried still running.

   Asuna chased after me and yanked my arm to pull me to a stop, “Yuna! What the hell is going on?! What’s wrong?!” Asuna yelled holding me.

   I stared at her with large, cloudy eyes, “My father said before he left for court that day… ‘Once I’m out of here, I’m coming home to give you what you deserve.’ To my mother.” I suddenly began to freak out. I needed to get to a phone. I needed to contact my mother and fast!

   “Oh my God…” Asuna mumbled letting my arm go as I bolted to the doors. She followed soon after me as well as Yuuki.

   I was scared, worried and about to hear my mother’s voice praying it will be that sweet, high, loving voice I know and love and not anything else. Not her in pain or even my father if he’s there. I want to hear my beautiful mother. Oh God I hope she’s OK… If not what am I going to do? What… maybe—maybe I’ll go home to protect her, yeah. I’ll leave Cross Academy. I’ll leave to protect my Mum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 965 32
Kaien Cross asks you to be a teacher for his academy and you agree. When you get to the school you notice that Kaien is no longer a part of the vampi...
6.3K 321 17
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...
91.3K 1.9K 20
What would happen when a werewolf comes to Cross Academy. How is the night class going to react?
32K 745 21
They cursed my existence from the moment they saw my eyes, Why? I never understood the reason. My red and blue eyes were always hated by my 'family'...