A New Beginning

By Alecxis_Powers

This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of w... More

Chapter One: An Introduction
Chapter Two: The Big News
Chapter Three: Maria
Chapter Four: Extending Family
Chapter Five: New Baby
Chapter Six: Changing Minds
Chapter Seven: My First Mission
Chapter Eight: New Powers
Chapter Nine: Big Job
Chapter Ten: Meeting Old Friends
Chapter Eleven: New Experiences
Chapter Twelve: Getting Started
Chapter Thirteen: Scavengers And Survivors
Chapter Fourteen: Sky Winters
Chapter Fifteen: Another Child
Chapter Sixteen: Deaths
Chapter Seventeen: Ember
Chapter Eighteen: Training A Baby Dragon
Chapter Nineteen: Normal?
Chapter Twenty: Ghoul Life
Chapter Twenty One: Suspended From Life?
Chapter Twenty Two: Aogiri Tree
Chapter Twenty Three: Finding Eto
Chapter Twenty Four: Messing With Memories
Chapter Twenty Five: Trouble
Chapter Twenty Six: I'm An Auntie?!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Earth Once Again
Chapter Twenty Eight: Crystal Rivers High School
Chapter Twenty Nine: Very Odd Relationship
Chapter Thirty: Love Is In The Air
Chapter Thirty Two: Naming
Chapter Thirty Three: Reunited

Chapter Thirty One: Calling Names

3 0 1
By Alecxis_Powers

~~~~

Myself, Aidan, Mika and Zack were walking out of the cinema.

"We're going for food now, right?" Aidan asked.

"Is food the only thing that's ever on your mind?"  I questioned.

"No..."

"It's a good idea Alecxis." Mika said.

"Yeah. I'm hungry." Zack informed us.

"Alright. Let's go." I gave in.

~~~~

"God. That was stressful." I thought out loud as myself and Aidan walked home.

"How?" Aidan asked.

"It just was. And  YOU didn't make it any easier." 

"I was just doing what a normal teenage boy would do on a double date." Aidan defended.

"Yes well I think you need to go back to school and learn again. This time listening." I retorted. 

I said this because Aidan was forever spacing out or somewhere else during our classes. We did have classes on normal human behavior as magic users tend to act differently.

"No way! Not doing that!" Aidan shouted.

"Jeez. Ok. No need to yell in my face." I told him.

"Whatever. We're here. Also, do you have a key?..."

"You forgot yours?" I asked, looking in my bag for my house keys.

"Maybe."

"Aidan."

"Fine I did. I left them on my desk when I was getting ready."

"ばか兄." I muttered.

 "What did you say?" Aidan questioned as I closed the door.

"Nothing."

"I think you called me something."

"I swear I didn't. I have homework so cya!" I pushed past my brother who had his arms crossed. I dashed upstairs and locked my door.

Remind me never to call him an idiot brother unless the others are around.

I breathed out as I sat at my computer.

"He didn't follow. Good." I said to myself.

Don't be too sure about that.

"Aidan?!" I yelped as I heard his voice in my head.

Who else, 馬鹿妹

 "Don't call me that! And at least show yourself." I said.

Aidan appeared beside me, making me jump.

"Do you think that's funny?!" I yelled.

"Can you guess?" Aidan asked, laughing at my reaction.

"That's it." I got up and tackled my idiot brother to the ground. "Call me idiot sister again and I'll kill you then resurrect you then kill you again."

We messed about, calling each other names like flame brain, idiot, brainless brother, stupid sister and a whole lot more.

Since we know more languages then the normal human, we called each other names in other languages, whether it's Draconic or Portuguese or Aetherian, we called each other every name under the many suns.

"Alecxis! Aidan! We're back!" Jack called.

I sat up.  

"Well. That's enough for today, shǎ gēgē." I told Aidan. "I need to call Max. Shouldn't you call Aliyah?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll see you at dinner then." Aidan was dusting himself down then left the room.

"Tomorrow, Alecxis Anderson will break up with Aidan Davis in front of the entire school. Then, I'm going home. To Max and the kids." I promised myself.

~~~~

It was break time in school and I was with Mika.

"Mika, have you seen Aidan?" I asked.

"Yeah. He's over with the boys. Why?" Mika questioned.

"Because I have to tell him something."  I replied, getting up.

"Ooooo. Can I come?" 

"If you want."

So, with Mika beside me, I walked towards my boyfriend.

"Hey Aidan!" I called.

"Alecxis?" he sounded confused but covered it up with a big grin.

"I want to tell you something. Don't take this the wrong way but, I don't think this relationship is working." I said slowly.

Mika looked at me in shock and the other footballers just stood there. People nearby were gathering around, including Samantha and her friends.

"W-what?" Aidan's voice told me he was genuinely surprised. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I want to either take a break from being your girlfriend or break up entirely." I cursed myself for saying that because, well, we still are siblings, inside or outside of school.

"Why? Have I done something wrong?" Aidan was definitely shocked but he got over it quickly.

If he starts being the overprotective brother then I'm totally screwed. Why can't he just go out with someone else?!

"No. I- I do like you," I breathed. "But I don't think that this relationship is working out." I was lying for a lot of this. If we weren't related, I'd say we had a good relationship going, but we are related so I can't say the same thing.

All the girls were gasping and whispering mean things and the boys well.. They were just standing there.

"I'm sorry but we're over." I finished. I turned and walked away.

Alecxis! Why'd you do that?! Aidan's angry and concerned voice rang through my head.

Because I can't keep this up anymore.

I understand but why in front of the entire school?!

So they know we're over. I mean, so they know Alecxis Anderson and Aidan Davis are over.

What are you planning?

What?

You heard me. What are you planning?

How did you kn- You know what? It doesn't matter. I'm going home. To H.Q.

WHAT?!

Bye Aidan.

I was at a safe zone when I sensed someone behind me. By instinct, I swung around and punched whoever was behind me. 

Since we were in Earth, I couldn't recognize any of my family's presences. If that makes sense. 

"Woah." the guy dodged and caught my wrist. "Careful Alecxis."

"Aidan?! You followed me?!"

"Well, yeah. You are my sister after all and you're already in trouble."

"You told James my plan, didn't you?" my expression was blank. 

"I had to. You can't just leave."

"Yes I can Aidan. I want to see my family. And anyway, Aliyah is due to give birth in a week so shouldn't you be there too?"

No response.

"Aidan?" I peered at my brother. 

His face was dark and I heard him breathing.

"Aidan, don't tell me..."

"I did ask Alecxis. I want to be there but..."

"The leader can't do that! He can't not allow you to return to see your children be born! And Aliyah needs you there by her side!" I exclaimed. 

We were in an isolated place so I could shout all I wanted without being heard.

"I have no choice-"

"Are you gunna let that happen? Look, I know what it's like to give birth and Aliyah will need you there. She's nervous enough as it is, soon going to be a mother, but if you are not there when she is ready, she'll be too nervous. Come on Aidan! I know you want to be there so let me go and come with me." I pleaded.

"Alecxis.."

"Don't. I need to be with my husband and children and you need to be with your wife."

Aidan sighed.

"Please. For Aliyah's sake."

"... Fine." Aidan let go of my wrist and gestured to me to lead the way.

We opened the portal and jumped through.

"If we get caught, you are taking the blame."

"That's fine." I said.

I left Aidan to go and find Aliyah while I went home.

"Max? Maria? Leo? Sky? You guys here?" I called as I stepped into the house.

"Mam? Mam. Mam!" Leo screamed. He ran up to me and we hugged.,

"Hello Leo." 

~~~~

"You two are crazy." Max confirmed.

"Well don't blame me. Blame my idiot, overprotective brother." I exhaled, remembering what had happened at Crystal Rivers High School.

"Ok. But why did he...?"

"Aidan said the to protect me from a cheerleader bully and since we were 'human', I couldn't kill or torture her." I told Max. 

"Sorry you couldn't kill her but you two DATED?!" 

"MAX! Shut up. I wanna forget that. Anyway, it was between Alecxis Anderson and Aidan Davis, not Alecxis Lightning Powers and Aidan Kyro Powers."

"True. We going to tell the kids about that?"

"No way."

"Alright then."

"Good."

*Beep beeeeeeeeeep*

My phone went off.

"Just a sec Max."

I pulled out my phone. Five new texts. All from the same person. Aidan.

Aidan: Alecxis!

Aidan: Aliyah is uh giving birth now.

Aidan: Please come

Aidan: No idea how to help!

Aidan: HURRY UP SIS!!!!!!

"Who texted?" Max asked.

"Aidan. Aliyah's giving birth right now. I have to go. Come or stay." I rushed out of the room without waiting for a reply.

Aidan, just don't do anything stupid or try to make Aliyah laugh. I told him using telekinesis. 

Ok! Just hurry up!

Instead of running to the medical rooms, I teleported. I teleported to where Aidan was.

"Here." I said quietly.

Aliyah was on the medical bed. Aidan was beside her, holding her hand and about four or five nurses and doctors were trying to help with the babies.

My age was seventeen as it seemed that I couldn't age any higher than thirty and being a teenager is just easier to move around.

~~~~

Ten minutes later, and the two new borns were fast asleep. Aliyah was asleep too.

I can not go through that again. Aidan told me.

What are you talking about? You didn't do anything!

We were talking telepathically because we had to be quiet. 

I was sitting beside my brother. 

Also, I think James and Jack are here looking for us.

Oh well. Aliyah gave birth a week early and you were there with her. They can't be mad. Eh, let me change that. They can't be that mad.

Alecxis, have you MET the guys?

Yeah.

Well then don't underestimate them. Jack might let us off the hook but I bet James won't. This is what we get for being siblings with the commissioner.

Don't be mean, Aidan. Jack and James have looked after us since our mom died and he abandoned us. I gritted my teeth when I said the last part. 

I hated our dad with all my heart for what he did to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 26 32
Hai! My name is Alecxis Powers. I live with my three older brothers and two younger siblings. I live the extraordinary life of a teenager with abilit...
10.3K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
413 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
4.3K 132 37
Last year, Emma Richardson had it all. The perfect family, friends, popularity, looks, and even the perfect boyfriend...or so she thought. In just on...