nobody → jack gilinsky

By l2tpkacey

"i liked you when you were nobody!" More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
SEQUEL

nine

7.2K 222 77
By l2tpkacey

jack regretted his conversation with kennadi from the night before. he didn't mean to come off a snappy, he was just frustrated with her saying that after they agreed to be cool with the whole dating thing. jack had spent that whole night comforting stella because she claimed that kennadi really hurt her feelings. 

kennadi was beyond pissed that jack had talked to her like that. he definantly grew balls over the summer kennadi thought. but for some reason, her crush on jack wouldn't go away; no matter how mad she was at him. there's just something about him and kennadi hates herself for it. 

"not hanging with jack today?" kennadi's mom asked when she noticed her daughter was still in pajamas, even though it was sunday afternoon. before summer, jack and kennadi hung out everyday after school and on weekends. they were each other's safe place. 

"nope." kennadi answered solidly, keeping her eyes glued to the tv in front of her. 

"why not? is he busy?" her mother pushed forward. 

"busy being a dick." kennadi muttered under her breath.

"what was that?" she snapped her head towards her daughter. 

kennadi let out a breath. "nothing."

"jack sure has changed hasn't he? he's gotten incredibly handsome." her mom commented. 

"i know." kennadi replied, annoyed. just talking about jack was getting under her skin. 

"i remember when you two-"

"can we not talk about jack anymore?" kennadi quickly interrupted. "i can go a day without jack, my world does not revolve around jack gilinsky." she huffed. 

her mom instantly thinned her lips, watching her daughter and taking note of her frustration. she simply nodded her head and left kennadi alone to deal with her anger by herself. 

kennadi sighed. she didn't mean to snap on her mom like that. it bothers her than just overnight jack changed and she no longer knew this boy. deep down, the real jack was underneath, buried underneath this huge ego jack had built up over the months. fuck that camp kennadi thought. 

she rolled her eyes and that thought and pulled out her phone, texting nate to hang out. within minutes her phone buzzed in her hand. 

sure. lunch?  the text read. kennadi replied with a yes and got up to go get ready. 

-

kennadi met up with nathan at a mexican restaurant that nate loved because of their "incredibly fucking amazing nachos dude". 

"trust me, you'll love these nachos." nate assured her when they sat down. 

"i'm trusting you babe." kennadi chuckled. 

"so why aren't you hanging out with g?" nate asked. "not that i don't want to hang with you, just wondering."

kennadi shrugged. "i can hang out with other people besides jack. besides, he's probably busy with stella." she rolled her eyes at her name. 

"you don't like her huh?" nate stated the obvious. 

"i never did." kennadi bluntly shrugged. "jack's had a crush on her for the longest and she never gave him the time of day, but one little makeover and suddenly their in love? i don't buy it."

nate nodded, "yeah i've seen pictures of him before this year. i can see that makeover did do him some justice."

"and eventually it's going to go to his head." kennadi sighed.

-

nate and kennadi hung out a little more after lunch and got to know each other better before they both had to go home and get ready for school the next day. 

gilinsky was in was bed, scrolling through social media. he still hadn't talked to kennadi and it was bothering him. he knew he should apologize, but he wanted her to apologize too and he knew she wouldn't; so he didn't talk to her. he stopped when he came across kennadi's story on snapchat. he tapped it with his thumb and a brunette boy instantly popped up. first it was a picture ofnatewith a huge plate of nachos in front of him, the second thing was a video of nate doing the water battle trick and hearing kennadi's laughs because he couldn't do it. 

jack clenched his jaw as the story ended. she was with nate? alone? jack was more okay with kennadi hanging with nate when they were with the group, but together? alone? no. fuck that. 

jack rolled his eyes and instantly shut off his phone, calling it a night. 

if kennadi wanted to play games, so would he. 

game on kennadi. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.1K 49
I'll love you today, tomorrow, and every day after.
119K 1.4K 89
@sammywilk has liked your photo
233K 1.5K 85
jackgilinsky commented on you photo; damnnnnn jackgilinsky followed you!
1.7K 24 41
hey guys! this is my fanfiction i hope you all enjoy!!!!! love you all!!!!!