ten

monday came around and still no contact from jack as made towards kennadi so kennadi made no effort either. 

she made her way to her locker to get her binder from her first class. as she was doing her combination she heard laughs from the side of her, she turned her head and saw jack... but not with stella. he was with jaycee from her fifth period. she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw jack lean down and whisper something in her ear making her giggle and hit his arm. 

kennadi rolled her eyes, and got her book and slammed her locker making sure jack heard. they made eye contact and kennadi just shook her head, walking away. 

jack watched her walk away until she was out of sight, telling jaycee he had to go and that he'll call her later. he walked down the hall and waved back to the numerous girls who told him good morning. he smirked to himself, knowing he got all the attention from all girls; freshmen, sophomore, juniors and seniors. his social medias were never dry anymore, girls always wanted something and he wanted to take advantage of that. 

sure he had a crush on stella for the longest but now that he had her- he got what he wanted. and why stop there? 

after seeing kennadi with nate, it changed his mind. he knew nate was a player and he knew that kennadi knew that, so is that what girls liked? if so, that's what he's going to become.

"aye gilinsky." a blond came jogging up next to jack. 

"oh hey sammy." they greeted each other with a handshake that boys normally did. 

"aye stella's looking for you." he informed him. 

"and?" jack shrugged and stopped at his locker, doing his combination. 

sammy chuckled and leaned against the lockers next to hime. "damn, done with her already?"

"yup." jack answered, opening his locker. 

"you guys have sex yet?"

"not yet." jack took his textbook out. "but after we do," he pointed his thumb behind him. "she's out."

"damn, gilinsky's cold hearted." sam shook his head and laughed. "you ever had sex before? i only ask because yanno, you were kinda ugly before and got no girls."

jack rolled his eyes and shot sam a look annoyance which only made sammy put his hands up in defense, even though he found it funny. 

"yes, samuel, i've had sex before." 

sammy's eyes widened. "dude, when?!"

jack laughed at his friend. he was acting like a girl who just told her best friend that she had sex with her crush. "it was at the end of camp with one of the girls, cindy.... or jenny, fuck, i can't remember." jack shrugged and sam snickered. "but do not tell kennadi. she doesnt know and if she finds out she will flip."

"who's gonna flip?" a voice emerged from behind the two boys. 

"oh hey babe." jack said once he noticed it was stella. "nothing, just talking with sammy."

"i was looking for you." she frowned. 

"yeah i know, i was just getting my stuff." jack said. 

sammy shook his head, trying his best not to laugh. 

"are you okay?" stella turned to sam when she noticed him oddly struggling and gasping for air. little did she know, he was laughing at her. 

"yup. just fine." he smiled at the girl.

"okay." stella dragged out the y, turning back to jack. "walk me to class?"

"sure." jack slammed his locker. "so long sammy boy."

"have fun." sam shot his friend a wink before leaving to go to his own class. 

-

lunch came around quickly which made kennadi and jack irritated because that mean that had to sit near each other for a good thirty minutes. stella wasn't joining them for lunch this time and jack was relieved.

kennadi groaned when she saw jack already sitting at the table with johnson and sam. "can we just skip lunch today?" she asked alyssa. 

"hell no." alyssa narrowed her eyes. "ken, it's just lunch and it's just jack, your best friend." 

"he's not my best friend anymore. i don't know who is he is." kennadi mumbled childishly. 

alyssa rolled her eyes and dragged kennadi by her forearm to the table. "hey guys!" she happily greeted the clan. 

"hey lys." johnson smiled back. "what's up kennadi?"

"the sky." kennadi teased, knowing blonde jack hated that. "hey sammy." 

"hey, williams." sam smirked. 

kennadi sat down and pulled out her phone, opening up twitter. gilinsky narrowed his eyes when she didnt say anything to him. 

"i'm here too kennadi." he spoke. 

kennadi just nodding, her eyes not leaving her phone. 

"fucking bitch." jack muttered under his breath. 

"excuse me?" kennadi heard, lifting her head. "someone sure grew balls over the summer, it'd be a shame if you lost them right now."

"enough!" johnson shouted before things got worse. "what's the problem?"

"jack's all pissy because i told his girlfriend what she needed to hear." kennadi shrugged. 

little did she know that wasn't the reason he was mad. "who gave you right?"

"bitch, myself!" kennadi shot back. 

"alright, alright." alyssa placed her arm in front of kennadi to keep her from lunging at jack. "can you guys just apologize to each other?"

"hell no i'm not going to apologize to him!" kennadi gave alyssa a look that said 'are you crazy?'. "especially not after he called me a bitch."

"i call it like i see it." jack provoked her more. 

kennadi jumped out her seat but was instantly held back by alyssa. jack smirked in satisfaction when he realized kennadi couldn't do anything. 

"fuck this and fuck you. i don't know why i ever became friends with you." she spoke to gilinsky. 

his eyes widened but he quickly reverted them back to normal after he words. she regretted their friendship? "i don't even know why i kept you around!" he spat back in anger. 

"because no even noticed your ugly dorky ass but me." she spat back, getting up from the table and exiting with alyssa following behind her. 

sammy and johnson's eyes darted towards jack. 

"don't start." he waved his hand to his friends, sighing and dismissing the topic.